Here it comes... Lawmakers want "Military Advisors" in Ukraine...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Lawmakers want US military advisers sent to Ukraine

I remember a couple of other places we sent "Military Advisors"...

"By the end of 1962, there were approximately 11,000 military advisors in South Vietnam; that year, 53 military personnel had been killed. The president would soon send additional military advisors to support the South Vietnamese Army. By the end of 1963, the numbers had risen to 16,000. "

"According to the National Archives, there were about 27 million American men eligible for military service between 1964 and 1973. Of that number, 2,215,000 men were drafted into military service."

The Draft and the Vietnam War

"Although the records may not be complete, the U.S. National Archives shows that 58,220 U.S. soldiers perished."

EC5fG9jWsAABJHc.jpg

"By the end of 1962, there were approximately 11,000 military advisors in South Vietnam; that year, 53 military personnel had been killed. The president would soon send additional military advisors to support the South Vietnamese Army. By the end of 1963, the numbers had risen to 16,000. "

"According to the National Archives, there were about 27 million American men eligible for military service between 1964 and 1973. Of that number, 2,215,000 men were drafted into military service."

"Although the records may not be complete, the U.S. National Archives shows that 58,220 U.S. soldiers perished."

That's just great. Here we go again, dammit.

Apparently that Fox News article bypassed all the editors. That is such a poorly written article, I stopped reading after about the 3rd or 4th glaring typo / grammatical error.

Putin has already indicated that he would consider that an attack and immediately launch a first strike nuclear attack.

Let him. In fact. Call his bluff. Worst case we wipe out this hate filled society and give the future a chance at mutual respect. Something sorely lacking today.

Launch the nukes Poot. Launch them. I dare you.

This is bad, looks like Republicans and Democrats are backing this move. Let's hope it doesn't happen. Let them train in Poland with US advisers, that's a better deal all the way around.

Apparently that Fox News article bypassed all the editors. That is such a poorly written article, I stopped reading after about the 3rd or 4th glaring typo / grammatical error.
FOX, I missed that; it's probably not worth the paper it's written on.

Y do U hate World War Three???

Let him. In fact. Call his bluff. Worst case we wipe out this hate filled society and give the future a chance at mutual respect. Something sorely lacking today.

Launch the nukes Poot. Launch them. I dare you.
I dare you Putin, see what happens if you dare launch against New York or Los Angeles. I double dare you to hit Chicago.

That would be foolish. No one wins if it goes nuclear.
Bullshit. Everyone wins.

The Right can go to their graves blaming the left. The Left can go to their graves blaming the right. Overpopulation stops being an issue. Jealousy and hatred ends. People stop spending the day looking at their thumbs. We stop obsessing over twenty three year old Internet Strippers who travel to Dubai to show off their newest thong.

The survivors will either learn to get along. Or they’ll die out in a panic worried someone might come and take their crap.

In one day all the bullshit will be swept aside. Racist twits who hate minorities will die alone blaming those they hate. Racist minority twits will die blaming the focus of their hatred.

So hit the damned button. Don’t threaten it Pooty. Hit the fucker.

When was the last time you spoke to a mental health professional? If it was been a while, you need to make an appointment.
I believe society is beyond salvation. We will never learn to let go and just live together. We will never end the jealousy and hatred. So if we are going to tear ourselves apart, and we are. Might as well get it done.

We are going to destroy ourselves. Better done and done right the first time.

I believe society is beyond salvation. We will never learn to let go and just live together. We will never end the jealousy and hatred. So if we are going to tear ourselves apart, and we are. Might as well get it done.

We are going to destroy ourselves. Better done and done right the first time.
Leave society alone and concern yourself with you. If you are too scared to end it all, find someone who will help you.

Bullshit. Everyone wins.

The Right can go to their graves blaming the left. The Left can go to their graves blaming the right. Overpopulation stops being an issue. Jealousy and hatred ends. People stop spending the day looking at their thumbs. We stop obsessing over twenty three year old Internet Strippers who travel to Dubai to show off their newest thong.

The survivors will either learn to get along. Or they’ll die out in a panic worried someone might come and take their crap.

In one day all the bullshit will be swept aside. Racist twits who hate minorities will die alone blaming those they hate. Racist minority twits will die blaming the focus of their hatred.

So hit the damned button. Don’t threaten it Pooty. Hit the fucker.
There are no human survivors from the nuclear war on a scale we're talking about

Forum List

Back