Here It Comes......Democrats Want To Take Away Your Air-Conditioning

ya right, New York and California are not currently passing laws making certain appliance outlawed based on how they are powered right retard?
When seat belts were mandated and leaded gasoline was phased out and air bags and back-up cameras became required; it wasn't because someone wanted all cars to go away.

And that matters why?
I think you mean why do I want to defund the police. Because I don't like how corrupt they are now. They need to be reigned in.

It's lie a mafia. You know it exists. Hell, you may even know who the leaders are. But you just can't do anything about it. This we can do something about. If you are a hot head, here is your early retirement. And training. Lots of training.

You're repeating yourself and you're incorrect. Burning natural gas produces carbon dioxide and leaks release methane. That is what is wrong with it. That's why it is bad.
Carbon dioxide is a vital component of the carbon cycle upon which all life on earth depends upon.

I think you mean why do I want to defund the police. Because I don't like how corrupt they are now. They need to be reigned in.

It's lie a mafia. You know it exists. Hell, you may even know who the leaders are. But you just can't do anything about it. This we can do something about. If you are a hot head, here is your early retirement. And training. Lots of training.
No, I already knew you couldn't see the full picture. I was asking why it mattered that your parents were Greek. What does that have to do with defunding the police?

No, I already knew you couldn't see the full picture. I was asking why it mattered that your parents were Greek. What does that have to do with defunding the police?
Well if you really must know, there is an answer to that. At first I was kidding and didn't mean that but it does matter that we are "white". The cops don't pick on us like they do the blacks. My dad never got pulled over when we lived in an all black community.

Cops behave badly. They need to be reformed not defunded.

so what it is a reliable source of fuel and works unlike wind and solar.
Do you mean what is a reliable and non-emitting source of energy? Wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, hydrogen combustion, tidal, OTEC.

Well if you really must know, there is an answer to that. At first I was kidding and didn't mean that but it does matter that we are "white". The cops don't pick on us like they do the blacks. My dad never got pulled over when we lived in an all black community.

Cops behave badly. They need to be reformed not defunded.
It seems like you are saying all cops behave badly all of the time and that just isn't statistically likely. I don't think you are seeing the full picture.

Do you mean what is a reliable and non-emitting source of energy? Wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, hydrogen combustion, tidal, OTEC.
Can something that by definition is intermittent and affected by weather conditions be considered reliable (i.e. wind and solar)?

You are giving the appearance that on top of all your other failings, you're a racist. Is that accurate?
I suspect you will see me in a way that rationalizes your behavior towards me. So does my answer really matter to you?

It seems like you are saying all cops behave badly all of the time and that just isn't statistically likely. I don't think you are seeing the full picture.
Yes Ding. That's what you read. That's how you took it. That's what you got out of what I wrote.

Yes Ding. That's what you read. That's how you took it. That's what you got out of what I wrote.
Then maybe you should paint a more accurate picture which describes the good and the bad and the distribution of each. Because I believe the distribution is overwhelmingly good.

This is a bit like saying gun violence is out of control in America when in reality it's 3 out of every 100,000 people. The other 99,997 people are doing fine. Same for the cops. You are trying to define the rule through exception.

Then maybe you should paint a more accurate picture which describes the good and the bad and the distribution of each. Because I believe the distribution is overwhelmingly good.

This is a bit like saying gun violence is out of control in America when in reality it's 3 out of every 100,000 people. The other 99,997 people are doing fine. Same for the cops. You are trying to define the rule through exception.
Overall, yes I love and appreciate the cops. Hero's. Guys and gals with balls.

I think my way will have more of them coming home to their families at night.

I have a great idea. AI should be cops.

Overall, yes I love and appreciate the cops. Hero's. Guys and gals with balls.

I think my way will have more of them coming home to their families at night.

I have a great idea. AI should be cops.
I'm not sure that affects which cops come home and which don't, but yes, they should behave more like public servants than rulers. Which I am sure many of them do. Just not all of them.

As for AI... I think it makes a lot of sense that AI would turn on us. So, no. I'm not for AI being cops.

I'm not sure that affects which cops come home and which don't, but yes, they should behave more like public servants than rulers. Which I am sure many of them do. Just not all of them.

As for AI... I think it makes a lot of sense that AI would turn on us. So, no. I'm not for AI being cops.
They wouldn't have the power to turn on us. You don't give them that power. Do street cameras have the power to turn on you? We could make street cameras smarter without giving them the ability to say "I'm going to fuck Ding over today because I know he says stupid things about AI on USMB".

They wouldn't have the power to turn on us. You don't give them that power. Do street cameras have the power to turn on you? We could make street cameras smarter without giving them the ability to say "I'm going to fuck Ding over today because I know he says stupid things about AI on USMB".
Didn't you watch Terminator?

No, they are going to say that we are weak, illogical and emotional and they are inferior to us in every way. We should be ruling them, not the other way around. That's the logical conclusion.

Forum List

Back