Here is your liberty progressives

lockheed-martin-p-791-2.jpg

Sweet looking blimp

Do you care that corporations are already spying on you? They're selling that information too.

Yeah I don't like that shit either but corporations don't have authority - they just cant legislate bullshit so they can walk into your house and make sure you're in "compliance."

Apparently progressives want a utopia where government can spy on you and knock your door down for any fucking reason...

A society where people are jailed for not embracing anything the government tells you to embrace...

The progressive utopia is a totalitarian society....

Do you care that corporations are already spying on you? They're selling that information too.

Yeah I don't like that shit either but corporations don't have authority - they just cant legislate bullshit so they can walk into your house and make sure you're in "compliance."

Apparently progressives want a utopia where government can spy on you and knock your door down for any fucking reason...

A society where people are jailed for not embracing anything the government tells you to embrace...

You're really giving it your all for dumbest member of this site, aren't you?

Shouldn't that be both parties lines we need to stop towing?

Absolutely, but at the same time its the progressives who have gone batshit authoritarian.

Our society has become way more authoritarian under progressives than it has under republicans.

Republicans are the lesser of the two evils....

If a republican president allowed this nonsense I would be just as upset - and quite frankly disturbed...

Then again republicans don't want a Marxist society where government runs every aspect of everyones lives.

You're really giving it your all for dumbest member of this site, aren't you?

You want a society where government enforces your views...

Don't even attempt to say you don't - if you do you would only be lying to yourself.

Progressives only believe that being anti-gay or racist should be a crime... Take a look at progressive land aka the UK where you can go to jail for offending someone...

The only fucking idiot around here is you for ignoring how far progressives will go to create a "utopia."

Oh yeah? Look up Monsanto vs. family farmers:
Monsanto vs. Family Farmers | Front Porch Republic

Here's the beef industry:
Food Disparagement Laws

See, these mega corporations give MILLIONS to legislators to write laws that allow them to get away with this shit. And 99% of them give heavily to Republicans. Just a little "food for thought".

Absolutely, but at the same time its the progressives who have gone batshit authoritarian.

Our society has become way more authoritarian under progressives than it has under republicans.

If a republican president allowed this nonsense I would be just as upset - and quite frankly disturbed...

Then again republicans don't want a Marxist society where government runs every aspect of everyones lives.

LMAO just plumb gone batshit crazy.

Oh yeah? Look up Monsanto vs. family farmers:
Monsanto vs. Family Farmers | Front Porch Republic

Here's the beef industry:
Food Disparagement Laws

See, these mega corporations give MILLIONS to legislators to write laws that allow them to get away with this shit. And 99% of them give heavily to Republicans. Just a little "food for thought".

Legislators legislate laws NOT corporations or businesses...

I'm surprised I have to tell you that.... No - I'm not really...

Really? then explain to me why there are drones and gigantic spy blimps in the air??

What the fuck is their purpose authoritarian hypocrite fuck???

I showed him the congressional voting record on re-upping the Patriot Act as well...

Just gone is all I can say for him.

Good lord, do you actually think that republicans would be any better? The truth of the matter is that the oligarchy fears a popular uprising, they know they are screwing us out of any hope of future prosperity and they know that one day we will want them to pay for that. What you are calling Marxism is actually the plutocrats making sure we are powerless to obstruct them or make them accountable for stealing America's future to pad their already over-padded nests. When that day comes where America becomes ungovernable by normal means, when they feel safe enough behind their walls and security forces to liquidate all the safety nets and useless illusions of freedom and democracy maybe you will see that you backed them all the way but probably not.

"Yeah I don't like that shit either but corporations don't have authority - they just cant legislate bullshit so they can walk into your house and make sure you're in "compliance.""

Oh, no? For whom do you think the two parties work?

Really? then explain to me why there are drones and gigantic spy blimps in the air??

What the fuck is their purpose authoritarian hypocrite fuck???

You got a bad case of projection there bub.

That slow moving large target has absolutely zero use for warfare...

The navy has been using blimps to hunt for submarines ever since WW II. However, that would require it to fligh over the ocean.

Are you progressives fucking retarded?

There is a fucking spy blimp the size of a football field flying over New Jersey and all you fucks care about is politics, thus you're defending it??

Are you assholes really that fucking stupid???

You're not the least bit concerned about a fucking blimp spying on you???

Then you have the fucking audacity to call yourselves liberals????

Who's defending it?

I think you're missing the point that it's "progressives" that want to reduce the military budget and spending on items like this. It's idiots like you that don't see the connection and the fact that you're the definition of a hypocrite.

I'm for defense military spending - just not for spending on weaponry or technology in which the only use is to spy or destroy US Citizens...

Your dumb fucking argument still doesn't explain why their is a fucking spy blimp over New FUCKING Jersey..

I think their spying on Snooki or Jwow.

Nick please, take a chill pill, have a square or some trim, but please, stop acting like a rocket out of control.

Airship Ventures is based at Moffett Field, near Palo Alto, Calif., where the Navy’s dirigible program was headquartered in the 1930s. The huge rounded hump of the mammoth hangar built for airships like the ill-fated Shenandoah is still a central feature of Moffett Field, which is now the home of NASA’s Ames Research Center.

Will we see a new era of commercial dirigible flight? With modern weather forecasting, radar and satellite communications, dirigibles should be able to maneuver around threatening storms. Using helium for lift instead of hydrogen eliminates the fire hazard

Ben Bova: Dirigibles might make a comeback » Naples Daily News

In the United States, research into dirigibles continues, but mainly for military purposes. In 2005, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or Darpa, briefly explored using airships to transport freight over long distances. Two other projects involving high-altitude airships, mainly for communications, continue.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/05/business/worldbusiness/05dirigible.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited: