Here is your liberty progressives

LOL.

Remind me about your stance on the Patriot Act.

Remind me on your stance about cutting the military budget.

Link me to where progressives "like government spying on us".

That slow moving large target has absolutely zero use for warfare...

No that thing is to spy on us...

I'd say take it out but the damn thing is so big that when it falls it will kill hundreds of people and destroy a lot of property.....

It's only the size of a football field.....

Of course according to progressives we have nothing to worry about when it comes to government.. If that is true then why the fuck does that thing even exist....

LOL.

I'm opposed and always was opposed to the Patriot Act...

You see that flag in my sig?

Apparently you don't know what it stands for...

Are you progressives fucking retarded?

There is a fucking spy blimp the size of a football field flying over New Jersey and all you fucks care about is politics, thus you're defending it??

Are you assholes really that fucking stupid???

You're not the least bit concerned about a fucking blimp spying on you???

Then you have the fucking audacity to call yourselves liberals????

LOL.

I'm opposed and always was opposed to the Patriot Act...

You see that flag in my sig?

Apparently you don't know what it stands for...

So you think the military needs to have their budget reduced to prevent spending on useless initiatives such as this? Great, so do I.

Where is that link I asked for?

We’ve developed a clean aerodynamic design with less drag than competing designs, use existing proven hull materials, a type certified engine, off-the-shelf sensors, and the Army’s Universal Ground Control Station with 100% interoperability with DCGS-A. We integrate ISR payloads most efficiently through our Murphy Bay on the vehicle centerline. Every design tradeoff was made with an unyielding commitment to schedule. Our open architecture and business model invites third parties to get onboard the aircraft with limited interference, weapon system, balanced by its elegant simplicity.

that one is a keeper - efficient cost effective - whatever is being "spyed" on with the Spy Blimp without their knowing it is either blind or stupid.

There is a fucking spy blimp the size of a football field flying over New Jersey and all you fucks care about is politics, thus you're defending it??

Who's defending it?

I think you're missing the point that it's "progressives" that want to reduce the military budget and spending on items like this. It's idiots like you that don't see the connection and the fact that you're the definition of a hypocrite.

Who's defending it?

I think you're missing the point that it's "progressives" that want to reduce the military budget and spending on items like this. It's idiots like you that don't see the connection and the fact that you're the definition of a hypocrite.

I'm for defense military spending - just not for spending on weaponry or technology in which the only use is to spy or destroy US Citizens...

Your dumb fucking argument still doesn't explain why their is a fucking spy blimp over New FUCKING Jersey..

If only the military-industrial complex (lol) cut back on spending, the kiddies could go to college for free...........