Here Is What's Required To VOTE In Arizona....

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.
Nope. Witness, the post of a bigot:

Yup, Mexicans are so honest,......they're so honest.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

Bigotry comes in many forms. Stating a fact derived from personal experience isn't bigotry. If I had said that all Mexicans were dishonest or thieves that would be bigotry. But since I said that Mexican (illegals) have to sometimes steal to eat in their home country out of necessity, this isn't bigotry. It's common-sense. The fact that they entered the country illegally tends to reinforce that assessment. The fact you're too politically-correctness to even want to spot an illegal when you see one on street seems to indicate your political leanings.

Bigotry comes in many forms. Stating a fact derived from personal experience isn't bigotry. If I had said that all Mexicans were dishonest or thieves that would be bigotry. But since I said that Mexican (illegals) have to sometimes steal to eat in their home country out of necessity, this isn't bigotry. It's common-sense. The fact that they entered the country illegally tends to reinforce that assessment. The fact you're too politically-correct to even want to spot an illegal when you see one on street seems to indicate your political leanings.

While I don't think the forms of ID needed are asking too much...on the other side...I don't think voter fraud has significantly swayed election results enough to be a noteworthy problem.

For those of you who are shocked by this...I'm a centrist...don't be freightened.

Not a crazy person.

Hey, you are either with us or against us. Make up your mind. This forum does not accept those who do not follow a solid rigid line of thinking from either the far right or far left.

Bigotry comes in many forms. Stating a fact derived from personal experience isn't bigotry.
Nope. You came into a thread where someone was claiming to have seen Mexicans attempting to vote illegally, and having never met these alleged Mexicans began commenting associating Mexicans with dishonesty. By relying on you prejudice to judge others, you are a bigot.

The fact you're too politically-correctness to even want to spot an illegal when you see one on street seems to indicate your political leanings.
Attempting to assign a political leaning to attack is the argument of the feeble-minded, so I guess this suits you.

This has caught more fraudsters than Voter ID has. But that isn't exactly a very high bar since Voter ID has never caught anyone.

Huh? MILLIONS have been stopped from voting since the beginning for failing to produce a proper ID. I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix.....you need to check yourself.

That's interesting. So, apparently, in Phoenix, caravans of people feel confident enough to go from precinct to precinct to vote, who are not registered to vote? I think that I see what your problem is. Down here in Tucson, people don't try to vote who are not registered, because they know that is not even remotely possible. You might want to adopt that system up in Phoenix, too!

Bigotry comes in many forms. Stating a fact derived from personal experience isn't bigotry.
Nope. You came into a thread where someone was claiming to have seen Mexicans attempting to vote illegally, and having never met these alleged Mexicans began commenting associating Mexicans with dishonesty. By relying on you prejudice to judge others, you are a bigot.

The fact you're too politically-correctness to even want to spot an illegal when you see one on street seems to indicate your political leanings.
Attempting to assign a political leaning to attack is the argument of the feeble-minded, so I guess this suits you.
This is correct. But having lived in the area for many years what I said isn't a secret. I related one of my own experiences with Hispanics. There are countless examples. A family of them lived next to me for 10 years in San Diego. The kids were all Anchor-babies.

I have also met illegals that the only crime they ever committed was entering this country without a visa. They just want to be able to feed their families. But what is undeniable to anyone who wants to be honest, Mexicans tend to bend if not break the law pretty damned often. And I believe the only reason you can't admit this is because you're a mind-numb liberal that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked you in the nuts.

That's interesting. So, apparently, in Phoenix, caravans of people feel confident enough to go from precinct to precinct to vote, who are not registered to vote? I think that I see what your problem is. Down here in Tucson, people don't try to vote who are not registered, because they know that is not even remotely possible. You might want to adopt that system up in Phoenix, too!

Yeah, we should try to emulate that prog shithole called Tucson. :laugh:

The incident I referred to happened back in 2008 when the Rats had made a giant push into the illegal strongholds here to get them first a checking account, then a drivers license, and then registered to vote. This activity was widely reported; I saw it with my own eyes. Many of the polling stations were hesitant to decline a sob story that the first wetback in line tried. And of course, when the person sitting at the voting table was one or your ilk, often times the mutt was handed a ballot to keep the line moving. If the first one was turned away, the rest got up and left with him/her. This is some of the background leading up to SB 1070....self-defense against the invaders you no doubt smirk about beating American laws.
:fu:

But what is undeniable to anyone who wants to be honest, Mexicans tend to bend if not break the law pretty damned often.
Couldn't have said it better yourself.... you summarize yourself very well with this statement.

And I believe the only reason you can't admit this is because you're a mind-numb liberal that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked you in the nuts.
What is this liberal thing you keep talking about? Noting someone is a prejudiced bigot has nothing to do with politics, and those who try to pigeonhole people into ideological classes are some of the most narrow minded fools.

But what is undeniable to anyone who wants to be honest, Mexicans tend to bend if not break the law pretty damned often.
Couldn't have said it better yourself.... you summarize yourself very well with this statement.

And I believe the only reason you can't admit this is because you're a mind-numb liberal that wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and kicked you in the nuts.
What is this liberal thing you keep talking about? Noting someone is a prejudiced bigot has nothing to do with politics, and those who try to pigeonhole people into ideological classes are some of the most narrow minded fools.
Sounds exactly like the Democrat Party.

The incident I referred to happened back in 2008 when the Rats had made a giant push into the illegal strongholds here to get them first a checking account, then a drivers license, and then registered to vote. This activity was widely reported; I saw it with my own eyes. Many of the polling stations were hesitant to decline a sob story that the first wetback in line tried. And of course, when the person sitting at the voting table was one or your ilk, often times the mutt was handed a ballot to keep the line moving. If the first one was turned away, the rest got up and left with him/her. This is some of the background leading up to SB 1070....self-defense against the invaders you no doubt smirk about beating American laws.

Doesn't sound like they "beat" American laws. It sounds like Phoenix poll watchers simply hand out ballots to anyone who wants one. Once again, I think that I see where the problem up there is....

Of course not, he made that shit up he never saw any caravans of anything.

1070 is a bust.

And, you saw nothing of the kind.

Sheesh.

He seems to think others of his "ilk" are as gullible as he is.

I voted many times in Tucson and what he describes did not and does not happen.

He just doesn't like people voting while brown.

Sounds exactly like the Democrat Party.
Sounds like anytime you're out of your comfort zone you just start babbling about liberals and democrats, you poor shallow minded sap.
Nope. This is my comfort zone.

Dealing with people like you. Stereotypical dumb-asses with nary a thought of their own.

Go back to whatever Fantasyland you live in because it ain't America.

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

I knew a lot of Hispanics but never one who was dishonest.

Not saying they don't exist. Bad people come in all colors. But, Hispanics are some of the best people I knew then and still know now.

I knew a lot of Hispanics but never one who was dishonest.

Not saying they don't exist. Bad people come in all colors. But, Hispanics are some of the best people I knew then and still know now.
Good God!!!

Why don't you just tongue the next Hispanic's asshole the next time you see him.

He seems to think others of his "ilk" are as gullible as he is.

I voted many times in Tucson and what he describes did not and does not happen.

He just doesn't like people voting while brown.

People of my 'ilk"? Is that kind of like my kith and kin?

went and voted tonight, and OH MY GOD, they asked to see my ID. We don't even have Voter ID laws here, but the old bats working the poll booths are deaf and blind so they asked to see my ID. I was so PISSED. Who do they think they are? It added 20 seconds to my voting time having to pull my wallet out and show them my ID. I am still livid.

by the way , tonight was the first time I've ever got to vote in person. Every other time I've lived somewhere away from home and did the whole absentee ballot thing.

Forum List

Back