Here Is What's Required To VOTE In Arizona....

wow....you're a cranky little fella huh?.......are you short? or has it been a long time since you got laid?...or both?

This ain't a lesbian dating site, cowgirl.....now I know you're huffing glue. PM wobbly...he'll get ya set up with a kindred spirit carpet muncher.

I caught one. He couldn't speak a word of English. Only Espanole'.
Well there you go, since you caught one it is quite clearl that all Mexicans are dishonest. Thank you for your sage wisdom and contributions to this thread.

Well, since I said Hispanics, illegals, and not just Mexicans, go fuck yourself.

Well, since I said Hispanics, illegals, and not just Mexicans, go fuck yourself.

Let's review:
Yup, Mexicans are so honest,......they're so honest.

Oops! At least you brought diversity to the thread, we don't have a dynamic mix of viewpoints without at least one person who demonstrates blatantly ignorant bigotry giving their opinion, sharing their narrow minded stereotypes.

Probably seems like "20 years" selling your ass down on Van Buren but you're little more than a tourist with a bad collection of STDs and a drug habit.
You remind me of that poster novasteve... constant stream of gay themed insults, turned out he was the gayest of them all.

I bet you sling these gay insults at people all day then go home, close your blinds, and open up your secret drawer of soft pretty clothes. I bet your browser history would probably make Ron Jeremy turn away in disgust. I bet the people working at Castle Boutique tell their spouses about the depraved shit you buy.

Let's review:

Oops! At least you brought diversity to the thread, we don't have a dynamic mix of viewpoints without at least one person who demonstrates blatantly ignorant bigotry giving their opinion, sharing their narrow minded stereotypes.
Well, considering you had to edit my post, I would have to call you out as a lying fuck.

Later in the same post I posted this, which you conveniently deleted "..I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for....."

And let's not mention I said illegals later as well.

Get lost dipshit!!!

:lame2:

Last edited:
Guess your powers of observation equal your mastery of the English language.
Oh yeah the welder who thinks he can label everyone from a country of over a hundred million people as dishonest is the guy who should be given advice on observation. Nice work dude.

I caught one. He couldn't speak a word of English. Only Espanole'. Hispanics speak Spanish.

Dickwad.

Mehicans are like cue balls....the harder ya hit em, the better their English gets.

Well, considering you had to edit my post, I would have to call you out as a lying fuck.
I didn't edit, I included the relevant part where you commented on the honesty of "Mexicans" if you want to also point out your bigotry against all Hispanics as well be my guest.

Guess your powers of observation equal your mastery of the English language.
Oh yeah the welder who thinks he can label everyone from a country of over a hundred million people as dishonest is the guy who should be given advice on observation. Nice work dude.

I caught one. He couldn't speak a word of English. Only Espanole'. Hispanics speak Spanish.

Dickwad.

Mehicans are like cue balls....the harder ya hit em, the better their English gets.

Damn you got a way with words!!

I didn't edit, I included the relevant part where you commented on the honesty of "Mexicans" if you want to also point out your bigotry against all Hispanics as well be my guest.

You edited so you could change the entire context of the post. You didn't even recognize that I was responding to a post in that sentence where "Mexican" was the topic, thus deceptively ignoring the reason for my using the word "Mexican" in the first place.

You must be a lying liberal because liberals, due to their deeply entrenched political-correctness, cannot be honest nor acknowledge the obvious.

You edited so you could change the entire context of the post. You didn't even recognize that I was responding to a post in that sentence where "Mexican" was the topic, thus deceptively ignoring the reason for my using the word "Mexican" in the first place.
Nope, you rolled into the thread railing against the dishonest Mexicans. Bigot.

You must be a lying liberal because liberals, due to their deeply entrenched political-correctness, cannot be honest nor acknowledge the obvious.
Ah the realm of the shallow minded... it has to be based on political teams.

So you are extending your vast swath of bigotry and stereotyping... so far the liars are the Mexicans, Hispanics, and all liberals.

Lol, you're such a dumb fuck.

[ I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix
Bullshit detector pegged... overheating... initiating emergency shutdown procedures.

We'll have to manually scan for bullshit until we get her up and running again.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

This never happened to me as a welder although after lunch sometimes some one would take a section of your lead for their own work which happens everywhere. Shipyard, fab shops, etc. I've seen even gringos do this, imagine that. Maybe they were only doing this to you because they figured you didn't like Mexicans. Don't know why they would think that, do you?

No link to prove that only liberal are liars, I see.

Nope, you rolled into the thread railing against the dishonest Mexicans. Bigot.

Ah the realm of the shallow minded... it has to be based on political teams.

So you are extending your vast swath of bigotry and stereotyping... so far the liars are the Mexicans, Hispanics, and all liberals.

Lol, you're such a dumb fuck.

Well, we've firmly established that you're a liar.

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.

You've been caught. Admit it.you liar!!

First you said I had it in for only Mexicans, then you changed it to all Hispanics because you were forced to bend on your race-baiting rant.
Nope. Witness, the post of a bigot:

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

Nope. Witness, the post of a bigot:

Bigotry comes in many forms. Stating a fact derived from personal experience isn't bigotry. If I had said that all Mexicans were dishonest or thieves that would be bigotry. But since I said that Mexican (illegals) have to sometimes steal to eat in their home country out of necessity, this isn't bigotry. It's common-sense. The fact that they entered the country illegally tends to reinforce that assessment.

Forum List

Back