Here is the text of Trump’s Taliban deal.

Still not one cut and paste from the agreement that Biden followed.

Actually, you unwittingly raise a good point.
Nothing I say happens "unwittingly."

The Agreement was negotiated between the USA and the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which did not exist at the time.
Wrong. They were not recognized by the USA as the legal government of Afghanistan.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban.
Then why didn't they take over last October? Why were 28 billion in weapons given to the Afghan army and not the Taliban?

:oops8:

Wrong. They were not recognized by the USA as the legal government of Afghanistan.

Then why didn't they take over last October? Why were 28 billion in weapons given to the Afghan army and not the Taliban?

After the Agreement, US forces were reduced to next to nothing. 2,500 maybe. As part of the Agreement, hostilities between the US forces and the Taliban all but ceased as all parties prepared for US departure from Afghanistan.

Well, the US may not have recognized the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan a/k/a the Taliban, it negotiated an agreement with them nonetheless.

Do you deny that an agreement between the US and the Taliban exists?

Last edited:
Trumps plan included relying on the Afghan Army to hold the ground as we withdrew.
to our air force base in afghan.

Trumps plan didn’t give that up. Moreover he would never of left had the conditions not been met. The Taliban taking over was never an option

US forces after the Agreement were reduced to next to nothing. 2,500 maybe. As part of the Agreement, hostilities between the US forces and the Taliban all but ceased as all parties prepared for US departure from Afghanistan.

Well, the US may not have recognized the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan a/k/a the Taliban but negotiated an agreement with them nonetheless.

Do you deny that an agreement between the US and the Taliban exists?

Face facts: Biddum utterly failed in his mission and made the pull out into one massive clusterfuck. Be a man, stand up for once and take responsibility for putting this bum in office.

Next time you want to post a link, try to comprehend what it is before jumping in.

Eating a shit sammich & owned.

If you want to bullshit people, ask Trump for a job.
So no cut and paste from you either.

Got it.

1630453889658.png

Look you stupid shit, 28 billion dollars worth of equipment was not given to the Taliban. That number is the entire cost of all equipment provided to the Afghan Army over the last decade. Most of the equipment that was left behind was demilitarized. Other equipment will not last through the end of the year. No spare parts, no trained maintenance crews, no trained pilots. I mean these aren't Toyota trucks.

You Trumpsters are just sad. Some stupid yahoo posts something on Facebook, you guys so desperately want to believe it, that within a few days it becomes one of those "alternative facts" as it is posted and reposted time and time again. What a bunch of ignorant fools.

Look you stupid shit, 28 billion dollars worth of equipment was not given to the Taliban. That number is the entire cost of all equipment provided to the Afghan Army over the last decade. Most of the equipment that was left behind was demilitarized. Other equipment will not last through the end of the year. No spare parts, no trained maintenance crews, no trained pilots. I mean these aren't Toyota trucks.

You Trumpsters are just sad. Some stupid yahoo posts something on Facebook, you guys so desperately want to believe it, that within a few days it becomes one of those "alternative facts" as it is posted and reposted time and time again. What a bunch of ignorant fools.
Source that demilitarized bullshit.

Source that demilitarized bullshit.
Think high tech mechanical equipment lasts forever in the middle of a fucking dessert? Ever heard of sandstorm, Gomer?

Sorry you're dissapointed that the Taliban were left with their hand on their ass.

No, what you pointed out is that Biden didn't abide by Trump's timetable. Maybe we should have left sooner. But I got to tell you, it makes no sense whatsoever to dispense more money and blood because 200 hundred dumbass Americans are still in Afghanistan today. You Trumpsters are only interested in complaining. You got no suggestions for improvement and you don't give two shits about this nation. In a word, you guys are scum.
Once again, cut and paste the parts of Trumps plan Biden followed.
None of you Bidenista Cultists have been able to do that.

to our air force base in afghan.

Trumps plan didn’t give that up. Moreover he would never of left had the conditions not been met. The Taliban taking over was never an option
Trump, with the attention span of a 5 year old would have pulled out faster then you can say "send me cash", no matter what the Taliban did.

Trump, with the attention span of a 5 year old would have pulled out faster then you can say "send me cash", no matter what the Taliban did.
And yet, he didn’t.

That makes you full of shit.

odd but he didn’t…so facts and reality don’t match your narrative

meanwhile what your claim trump “ would have done” your dear leader chairman xiden actually did

Forum List

Back