Here Is The Real Problem In America

The real problem?

I will tell you what I truly believe is our real problem, then I will go watch your video if it is not too long. The real problem is that we have lost our spirit. We are no longer one "people". We are enemies that share a common homeland.

Immie

PS Sorry, for the depressing post, but it just happens to be the way I feel tonight.

Last edited:
The real problem?

I will tell you what I truly believe is our real problem, then I will go watch your video if it is not too long. The real problem is that we have lost our spirit. We are no longer one "people". We are enemies that share a common homeland.

Immie

PS Sorry, for the depressing post, but it just happens to be the way I feel tonight.

In a sense you are correct. It's not about America anymore; it's about me, and it really doesn't matter which side you are on or if you are on a side at all. BTW, I just thought the video was hilarious. It really had nothing to do with anything, lol.

The real problem?

Immie

Eat a doughnut and you'll feel better.

The real problem?

Immie

Thanks for the advice, but I am not so sure that will help.

Immie

The real problem?

Immie

Thanks for the advice, but I am not so sure that will help.

Immie

It beats contemplating the Emptiness of Outer Darkness.

Yes, but that doughnut just serves to remind us of the hole in our souls.....
Waiting for something to fill it or consume us so the emptiness is just part of the great void.

OK, that's all the BS I have in me. Have a great day!

Forum List

Back