Here is semething we can give Iran

You
A shot at the championship. Bring it on Mohammed. We fuck you up...

Iran marks Army Day with cries of Death to Israel US The Times of Israel

That bout will have to wait until we have a POTUS with some balls.
You mean until we have a president willing to kiss Israels ass....you have proven you don't want a strong president you want a president willing to do what he is told...

Blah blah blah, go make another fake account and pretend to be a self loathing Jew again. That was hilarious

You

You mean until we have a president willing to kiss Israels ass....you have proven you don't want a strong president you want a president willing to do what he is told...

Blah blah blah, go make another fake account and pretend to be a self loathing Jew again. That was hilarious
Deflect,mock,make stupid accusations all that says is I am right and you cant beat my argument sweet cheeks.

You

Deflect,mock,make stupid accusations all that says is I am right and you cant beat my argument sweet cheeks.

I didn't even read your "arguments" I saw your name and kicked your teeth in

You

Isn't it early in the day to be data-mining other people, even for you?

Or is "sock" something that you cry automatically, like "Faaahr!"?

You

LOL....I forgot you Israel firster idiots are only taught to scream ANTI SEMITE and NAZI to defeat your enemy LOL....child you wouldn't know the first thing about defeating someone in an argument.

You

LOL....I forgot you Israel firster idiots are only taught to scream ANTI SEMITE and NAZI to defeat your enemy LOL....child you wouldn't know the first thing about defeating someone in an argument.

Well I'll never know with you, all you can do is scream kill the Joooos, the Joooos are the world's problem.

It's redundant....and sad

You

Well I'll never know with you, all you can do is scream kill the Joooos, the Joooos are the world's problem.

It's redundant....and sad
I know its talking to a wall but why don't you find the truth out for yourself?

Forum List

Back