Zone1 Here is a picture of Jesus watching Christians...

Run the race you mark out for yourself.

There is no such thing as predetermination

You concern yourself a very lot with God for someone who doesn't believe. I don't spend one iota of my time with the gods of, say, Islam or Buddha or etc. They do not exist. Why would I bother?

You concern yourself a very lot with God for someone who doesn't believe. I don't spend one iota of my time with the gods of, say, Islam or Buddha or etc. They do not exist. Why would I bother?
Where did i mention gods in my post?

And I have told you before I am not an atheist

As I have always been interested in sociology and anthropology the evolution of religion has always interested me but I guess you people can't discuss religion at a philosophical level

Most of it based on a faulty translation of the word "eternal" in Greek.

Not accurate. You ignore a plethora of scripture. We can discuss further in that thread, if you like.

Where did i mention gods in my post?

And I have told you before I am not an atheist

As I have always been interested in sociology and anthropology the evolution of religion has always interested me but I guess you people can't discuss religion at a philosophical level

There is no such thing as philosophy

Worked for you. Just swoop in and say "there's no such thing" and then claim you want to debate. Sure.
Prove to me that your entire life was mapped out for you before you were even born and we'll go from there

Prove to me that your entire life was mapped out for you before you were even born and we'll go from there

I refuse to prove anything to you.

Jesus said wipe the dust from your feet and move on. You reject it. So what's the point?

I can; pearls and swine; dog and vomit. Per the Bible. You have made up your mind. My time is better used elsewhere.
Show me actual proof that your life was predetermined before you were even born and if the proof holds up to the scientific method I'll have no choice but to believe.

But doesn't the idea of predetermination negate the idea of free will you religious people like to say exists?

Forum List

Back