Zone1 Here is a picture of Jesus watching Christians...

i got it...as an outsider looking in....i got it totally

good luck K9Buck i hope you find the peace you desire

Thanks. I participate in a number of Christian communities and most of them get into deep, legalistic arguments that often turn ugly.

But that's sort of what life is all about. ALL of humanity is splintered and divided but, in the end, we will ALL (Christians and everyone else) be ONE with God in his kingdom. We're basically in "school" right now learning how completely LOST we are without God. :)

shshshbsbxhsjjsjeiiejsjhshs.jpeg

huhnnjjmm.jpeg

for some reason religious discusses have no room for humor..sadly

I recently saw a guy talk about how Jesus was, undoubtedly, an amazing orator as evidenced by the large crowds that flocked to hear him speak. This guy speculated that Jesus probably included a lot of great humor in his preaching to crowds. I think he's right.

I didn't "find" anything. I took a long break from this community because it became impossible to share and learn with other Christians here due to management's surrender of said community to an army of trolls. Things seem better now, although I don't suffer fools and I am quick to put them on "ignore" and move on from them, just as Jesus instructed.

I think that's fair, and good. I also do not argue with those who hate and/or are very angry at God, but I do pray for them.

As to the other--

I saw a lot of your posts on the front page here but didn't look when they were created, which is my bad--sorry.

Thanks. I participate in a number of Christian communities and most of them get into deep, legalistic arguments that often turn ugly.

Ah ha

Welp. That explains a lot actually.

It's mostly not profitable to argue about non-essentials. But asserting that everyone goes to Heaven and all are saved is not a non-essential. It destroys the Gospel. You COULD make a case--a flimsy one but okay--that God might destroy everyone in Hell, that Hell is not eternal. Okay. But God saving everyone....you don't even need Christ then, as I have said, and which you have not countered.

You can expect devoted Christians to have a problem with that.

I'm happy that you seemed to have found renewed faith. I mean that. But you're starting post after post after post, and I'm not sure you realize you're doing just what you accuse others of here. Do you?

The parable of the sower. I am blessed to be in a congregation with many mature believers who have been in the faith a long time. They are the plants with deep roots who yield good fruit. It takes time. Mistakes will be made (oh, will they. Amen.)

Run the race marked out for you. Worry less about what other Christians are doing and more about what YOU are doing.

My two cents. God speed.
Run the race you mark out for yourself.

There is no such thing as predetermination

Maybe I need to change my posting style and start telling everybody that God will burn them alive FOREVER. That seems to be the all-loving creator that most people prefer.

At least you would be giving us Honest Rubbish instead of your usual Cult clap -trap which says it is a win /win for the opposition ( God Boy ) regardless of what you think you achieve .
And said in such a puke making sanctimonious way .

Forum List

Back