Here comes California to save the day

why wont this let me view page three of the posts in this thread?

You cant prove the 7 number is not the more current number huh?

BTW do you pretend California is not improving?

You are Jaw droppingly stupid.

From Meister's link;

{California economy world ranking

According to U.S. Department of Commerce estimates, California’s GDP (gross domestic product) was $1.89 trillion.}

Which places California 9th;

The new global economy - CNNMoney

You can't prove that it's not true....just lies that you utter. You have nothing to disprove it.

TM, this is where you fall flat on your mug. Show me your source to prove it's #7, let's compare dates ok, sweet cheeks? :D

I quoted my source.

now if you claim my source is wrong then prove the source is wrong for the date the article was written NOT for some date over a year ago.

TM, this is where you fall flat on your mug. Show me your source to prove it's #7, let's compare dates ok, sweet cheeks? :D

I quoted my source.

now if you claim my source is wrong then prove the source is wrong for the date the article was written NOT for some date over a year ago.

Your spinning, TM your source never stated what you are saying about the ranking of Ca. You should be ashamed of yourself.

$spinning-top[1].gif

why do you refuse to point out where in your link are the paragraphs you say prove all you claimed?

WHY????????

I quoted my source.

Your spinning, TM your source never stated what you are saying about the ranking of Ca. You should be ashamed of yourself.

View attachment 22808

Now that's funny

I quoted my source.

View attachment 22808

The source I gave clearly said that California is the 7th largest economy.

If you think they are lying then prove its a lie

Now why wont you answer about wether you believe the numbers given by this source that are nonpartisan are correct?

Give the paragraph numbers where your proof can be located.

do you believe the numbers given by the nonpartisan source?

Forum List

Back