Here comes California to save the day

link to your claim

{We assume that the state will be unable to secure around $3.5 billion of budgeted federal funding in 2010–11. This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.}

The 2011-12 Budget: California's Fiscal Outlook

The actual was $27.3

Seriously, you are a mindless hack. Every year the fools predict some insane numbers based on fairy tale scenarios of economic booms that don't ever materialize.

I just wish these stupid people would lose their power over the republican party.

They will but it remains to be seen just how long the sane poeople in the party will clinbg to the fools for votes.

They cant win with them or without them now.

They may take some time to realise the ONLY way out is to dump these fools andact proud of dumping them.

They have to show the American people they dont have these stupid people strapped to the party like a suicide bomber vest.

They have to take the suicide bomb vest off and PROVE they dont want the country to crumble in their own death

Joseph-Ducreux-Riveting-tale-old-chap.jpg

About the Legislative Analyst's Office

what are you claiming this is NOT good news?

Last year the Brown shitstains claimed the deficit would be $5 billion, it ended up $27.3 billion.

The Legislative Analysts Office are a bunch of lying cocksuckers working off of absurd assumptions.

California will run a deficit north of $20 billion for FY 2013, and ANYONE with a brain knows it.

please tell me in what paragraphs your claims here can be found?

they hate the 7th largest econmy in the world.

Its their own fellow Americans and they hate us

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/25/do-you-live-in-a-death-spiral-state/]Do You Live In A Death Spiral State? - Forbes

It’s easy to see how California got on our list. It has pampered a large army of civil servants while using every imaginable trick to chase private-sector jobs away, the latest being a quixotic scheme to reduce the globe’s atmospheric carbon. A City Journal essay by Victor Davis Hanson notes that the state spends $10 billion a year on entitlements for illegal aliens.

your link doesnt work

Worked for me

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/25/do-you-live-in-a-death-spiral-state/

Last edited:

With California being the most populous state and having the world’s seventh-largest economy, the recent developments bode well nationally.

Actually, it has slipped down to the 8th largest in 2011, we'll have to wait and see if it slipped any more in 2012. It was as high as 5th in the mid 80's before the liberal "wingnuts" gained control in the state politics.

I gave a link to the source of my number.
WHERE are you guys links to prove you are correct?

I know you guys HATE California and dont want the Americans who live there and send your red states money to feed the kids you refuse to feed on your own but that will not stop us from recovering.

Actually, it has slipped down to the 8th largest in 2011, we'll have to wait and see if it slipped any more in 2012. It was as high as 5th in the mid 80's before the liberal "wingnuts" gained control in the state politics.

Forbes has it down to 9th. (behind Russia but ahead of India :eusa_eh:)

Yup, this is what I'm talking about

link to your claim

{We assume that the state will be unable to secure around $3.5 billion of budgeted federal funding in 2010–11. This assumption is a major contributor to the $6 billion year–end deficit we project for 2010–11.}

The 2011-12 Budget: California's Fiscal Outlook

The actual was $27.3

Seriously, you are a mindless hack. Every year the fools predict some insane numbers based on fairy tale scenarios of economic booms that don't ever materialize.

where in the report is the proof of what you claimed?

give us some direction as to what you are calling your proof

Well Splatters if you wish to believe Cali is doing great then knock yourself out.

You'll learn how bad it is before you know it.

I know your gonna have a blast. LOL

It's been obvious in the SF Bay Area that our economy is well on the mend and has been for over a year. Ignorant jerks are too dumb to look beyond one indicator - employment - which is why they post stupid comments over and over and over.

I think it takes an ignorant jerk to not include employment as an idicator unless that jerk is trying to hide something. SF metro area is ranked 229 out of 372 with an unemployment of 7.7%. Doesn't sound very robust to me....just better than most of the areas in the state.
http://www.bls.gov/web/metro/laummtrk.htm

Forum List

Back