Here come the robots and they are going to take almost all of our jobs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Here Come The Robots – And They Are Going To Take Almost All Of Our Jobs
(By Michael Snyder) What is going to happen to society when robots are able to do just about everything better, faster and cheaper than human workers can? We live at a time when technology is increasing at an exponential pace. Incredible advancements in robotics, computer science and artificial intelligence are certainly making our lives more comfortable, but they are also bringing fundamental changes to the workplace. For employers, there are a lot of advantages to replacing human workers with robots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robot's Robots everywhere are we going to end up living like we've seen in past movies , like Transformers lol or how about Irobot, Soon we're going to see them walking around like we do , after all they've got them coming down the line for sex omg sex that's just wrong. ahahah

"My father lost his job to automation. They made a machine that did everything my father did, only better. The worst part was, my mother went out and bought one."

--- Woody Allen

hqdefault.jpg

The big question is who will be there to fix the machines when they finally quit on us?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, it will be a person of course, but until they finally enter the picture, what will be going on in the mean time? Absolutely nothing when the problem never would've happened in the first place if they had just held on to us humans.

(By Michael Snyder) What is going to happen to society when robots are able to do just about everything better, faster and cheaper than human workers can? We live at a time when technology is increasing at an exponential pace. Incredible advancements in robotics, computer science and artificial intelligence are certainly making our lives more comfortable, but they are also bringing fundamental changes to the workplace. For employers, there are a lot of advantages to replacing human workers with robots.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robot's Robots everywhere are we going to end up living like we've seen in past movies , like Transformers lol or how about Irobot, Soon we're going to see them walking around like we do , after all they've got them coming down the line for sex omg sex that's just wrong. ahahah

So you are telling me that the history of mankind, which is entirely dominated by collectivists having armies of slaves mixed with genocide, is coming to an end?

God help us, they no longer need us alive.

• Banned
The big question is who will be there to fix the machines when they finally quit on us?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, it will be a person of course, but until they finally enter the picture, what will be going on in the mean time? Absolutely nothing when the problem never would've happened in the first place if they had just held on to us humans.

The only jobs left will be those who create the robots, and those who fix them. And sooner or later just like Attorney's there will be too many and jobs available.

The leftits morons are destroying any future for the kids it's a shame their to dumb to see that.

• Banned

So you are telling me that the history of mankind, which is entirely dominated by collectivists having armies of slaves mixed with genocide, is coming to an end?

Why don't you google what Elon Musk has to say about humans and the dangers of robots........I think Elon Musk has a higher intelligence as well knows where this danger is headed.

• Banned

Since some people are too lazy to research it or don't even know who the hell Elon Musk is I dug this up real quick. LOL

upload_2017-2-8_8-58-40.png

• Banned

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Look at this way too----------- Take amazon for example lets say today they have twenty people on the assembly line , well now with robots they only need 2.

Another thought........... which makes it better for a company is Robots never get sick , robot's won't call off, robots don't need health coverage, robots can work straight through, they don't need vacations..

So who would you hire lol.

^^^ I would still hire a person because at least for them, their vacation can be planned. You never know when a machine is going to quit on you and how long it will take to get it going for you again as well as how much money it will cost to get it going again and that is if it can be fixed at all period which would only mean more money if a new one has to be purchased.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All kinds of crazy dangers out there. You got your terrorists for one. If they ain't comin in from always and shooting at folks in malls or hiding a bomb at some marathon, they're leaving the damn farm in Iowa to do the same damn thing.

Then you got virus's. Mankind's most deadly enemy besides mankind. Every time you kill one of the bastards they leap right up in a new body! Lil bastards.epidemics, pandemics... it.s all a fuckin mess.

Don't forget our mad bastard genetic scientists. Bunch of em work in like crazy to get some damn thing or another spliced up.

It's enough to make a frog leave skid marks.

Unemployment compensation, simply for being unemployed in our at-will employment States. Robots don't complain about taxes.

Not going to be popular in here, but personally I can't wait for automation of fast food restaurants. I will be very excited to not have minimum wage brats dealing with my food after all the spitting in, pissing in, shitting in, and now period bleeding in... Fucking disgusting animals /need/ to be taken away from all areas of food and medical fields since they can't be civilized.

Forum List

Back