Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The Department of Justice released copies of the so-called Comey memos to congressional leaders on Thursday. In the documents, the former FBI director detailed his early encounters with newly-minted President Donald Trump.

Journalists with The Associated Press and other news outlets obtained redacted copies of the letters, which can be seen below.

The memos were released just days after House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) threatened to subpoena the DOJ to obtain them. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had asked for more time to “evaluate the consequences” of their release on Monday.

Read redacted copies of the memos below:

More: Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

See the 15 pages at the above link. There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

Last edited:
I don't think there is going to much new here Comey has already described them in his book and interviews. The really interesting stuff is redacted.

Need more popcorn.
200w.gif

The Department of Justice released copies of the so-called Comey memos to congressional leaders on Thursday. In the documents, the former FBI director detailed his early encounters with newly-minted President Donald Trump.

Journalists with The Associated Press and other news outlets obtained redacted copies of the letters, which can be seen below.

The memos were released just days after House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) threatened to subpoena the DOJ to obtain them. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had asked for more time to “evaluate the consequences” of their release on Monday.

See the 15 pages at the above link.
I like the part where Comey wrestled with the bear and fell out of the capital bldg. into the Potomac

And the "memos" are TRUTHFUL because?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

There are. But you are posting to a bunch of people who have their talking points, and they don't think. They just react.

And the "memos" are TRUTHFUL because?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Because Comey contemporaneously shared his conversations with coworkers right after his conversations with Trump. That's why Trump is trying so hard to also discredit those contemporaneous witnesses.

Last edited:
I walked into the Oval Office, and Trump was redacted Sessions' mouth. In the corner I could see Pence redacted McCabe's redacted with what looked like a plunger handle. I went for the door, but Ben Carson was blocking the way. He hit me with something, and I blacked out. I woke up tied to a chair with a big black redacted in my mouth.

There are. But you are posting to a bunch of people who have their talking points, and they don't think. They just react.

I agree, but there are also people who care about facts and truth - including "guests" on this forum. This thread is not meant for brain-dead NaziCons who are wallowing in Trump's swamp.

Last edited:
They pretty much bury Comey.

It is amazing how brainwashed the Anti-Donald folks are. Some actually do not realize after all this time Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is fake news. What is confirmed is what we already knew, Comey is a pathological liar.

See the 15 pages at the above link. There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

Re:"There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos"

Yes and I'm sure you panned through all 15 pages and compared them to ALL his previous statements and testimony --- STFU douchebag

Forum List

Back