Here are some indisputable facts about the US’s mismanagement of the virus

1) The death toll will top 180,000 by the end of August.

2) The large majority of nations worldwide began robust testing and quarantining on a weekly basis months before the US did. So much for the narrative of our healthcare system being the best in the world.

3) Nations like Germany had the adequate hospital supplies right off the bat. The US couldn’t manage this.

4) Third world nations did a better job managing the virus by their early response. Timing was everything.

5) The US has the highest rate of new cases per day in the world.
I understand that you don't care, you even claimed these to be indisputable without bothering to check, but;

1: Death toll includes any deaths, of any people who were claimed to have Corona Virus, whether or not it was the virus that actually killed them. Further, hospitals get subsidized for each person that has been claimed to have Corona Virus, whether they have it or not. The testing equipment even gives false positives.

2: What everyone else is doing is irrelevant. I wonder what the real count is... and would be if it hadn't been made illegal to treat people with Corona Virus when it was first discovered... oh, and that sweet gag order that they used to keep it under wraps.

3: Regulations are what created this situation in the first place, made worse by further centralization during the Corona Virus "outbreak". Oh, and I want to casually remind you that they have been pretending that the Dust Masks work as protective measures, when they had been tested and studied, but did nothing against Flu spread, let alone Corona Virus.

4: You state this as if it's objective, but provide no argument to support it. Not that I care, comparing arbitrary geographical locations and their Government responses creates a really silly metric, where you're not discussing whether or not they should have done anything, only how effective what they did was, and which things were done. Since the Government is responsible for shutting down cure research and monopolizing medical supplies, people should be asking why the Government should be trusted to do anything, especially since they're mostly just mandating that people wear masks that were already revealed by the CDC's own research to be completely worthless.

5: It's like there's a financial incentive to claim cases or something, how strange.

Two of those citations are even Operation Mockingbird-controlled sources, so this is essentially the Government admitting to it.

It IS a BillyBullshit thread.

2) The large majority of nations worldwide began robust testing and quarantining on a weekly basis months before the US did. So much for the narrative of our healthcare system being the best in the world.

3) Nations like Germany had the adequate hospital supplies right off the bat. The US couldn’t manage this.

4) Third world nations did a better job managing the virus by their early response. Timing was everything.

I understand that you don't care, you even claimed these to be indisputable without bothering to check, but;

1: Death toll includes any deaths, of any people who were claimed to have Corona Virus, whether or not it was the virus that actually killed them. Further, hospitals get subsidized for each person that has been claimed to have Corona Virus, whether they have it or not. The testing equipment even gives false positives.

2: What everyone else is doing is irrelevant. I wonder what the real count is... and would be if it hadn't been made illegal to treat people with Corona Virus when it was first discovered... oh, and that sweet gag order that they used to keep it under wraps.

3: Regulations are what created this situation in the first place, made worse by further centralization during the Corona Virus "outbreak". Oh, and I want to casually remind you that they have been pretending that the Dust Masks work as protective measures, when they had been tested and studied, but did nothing against Flu spread, let alone Corona Virus.

4: You state this as if it's objective, but provide no argument to support it. Not that I care, comparing arbitrary geographical locations and their Government responses creates a really silly metric, where you're not discussing whether or not they should have done anything, only how effective what they did was, and which things were done. Since the Government is responsible for shutting down cure research and monopolizing medical supplies, people should be asking why the Government should be trusted to do anything, especially since they're mostly just mandating that people wear masks that were already revealed by the CDC's own research to be completely worthless.

5: It's like there's a financial incentive to claim cases or something, how strange.

Two of those citations are even Operation Mockingbird-controlled sources, so this is essentially the Government admitting to it.
If you actually understood the virus, you’d know that the virus itself doesn’t kill - the resulting complications themselves do. Either way, testing for the virus is still a required in counting them.

You pretend as though hospitals get slush funds for COVID. That isn’t how it works. The funding they get is only appropriated for that purpose. It’s not like the extra funding hospitals get goes to people’s paychecks or something. They don’t have control over that.
Doesn't really matter, the complications come from the virus, and they're counting people that were hit by a car as Covid Deaths. You're literally just trying to excuse miscounting Covid deaths, even as it's being done as a scare tactic.

Also doesn't matter, whether that's true or not, and I'll be charitable and assume that you are telling the 100% undeniable truth. They get additional funding, an incentive, for counting additional people. Each source confirms this, and you just confirmed it yourself. What's done with the additional funding doesn't change this. Hell, we'll even throw out the possibility of using the funds outside of their intended purpose.

I also want to direct everyone's attention to every section of my post that you didn't bother to reply to. Thanks for that.
Anything I omitted wasn’t worth really responding to. I focused on the assertions you decided to throw in that weren’t originally in the conversation. I get that you’re trying to sound witty or whatever but don’t bother.

You do know hospitals spend a lot of money on basic medical supplies right? If they are short on ventilators, it stands to reason they would need funding for them. I mean this is basic common sense. And actually, your own source says there is no financial incentive for hospitals to lie. One of your sources was an anecdote. Hardly evidence of widespread fraud.
I don't have to try to sound witty, it happens naturally.

The "assertions" were related to the subject at hand, since it made it pretty clear that the Government was counter-productive to actually stopping a virus from spreading.

I don't really care, that they need money for supplies, whether or not they NEED the funding is irrelevant, the point that I was making was that there's financial incentive to claim more victims, something you already confirmed.

I didn't claim widespread fraud either, I pointed out incentive for fraud. Even if we pretend there's no incentive to lie, something that would be a massive stretch by the way, it has already been confirmed that the testing equipment tends towards false positives.
You do realize that when hospitals get this additional funding, it is because of funding they already spent right? They are losing money at the same time they are gaining money. It makes complete sense that they would need additional funding for virus they weren’t originally equipped for.

You really do write some good stuff.

Contact Brian Reagan...I hear he is looking for writers.

They are losing mone at the same time they are gaining money.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If Trump never declared CNN fake news, you wouldn’t even care about CNN. This isn’t to say you’d be watching it otherwise, but MSNBC was your go-to for hate. CNN has always just been moderate and centrist. You used to believe that but Trump told you to think otherwise.
@night_son has proven himself to be a good little bootlicker.

And you are a coward.

Surprised you have not quoted South Dakota (that place you called a hot spot) statistics. Oh wait......

Down to 800 active cases and 130 total deaths (New York was killing 1,000 at it's apex).

the numbers are fake and youre outrage is TDS induced,,,

So this is BillyBullshit thread #006

The painful truth is: If we had copied the actions of many other countries, I'd probably be on my way to a movie and dinner by now instead of eating cereal and watching some God-knows-what story about monsters from Alpha Centauri on Netflix.

The painful truth is: If we had copied the actions of many other countries, I'd probably be on my way to a movie and dinner by now instead of eating cereal and watching some God-knows-what story about monsters from Alpha Centauri on Netflix.

Agreed.

It's a damn shame the NorthEast were such stupid fuckers.

Not being prepared or having PPE available had nothing to do with trump. It was the oreo that gutted our supply of PPE and didn't replenish it.

bullshit. for weeks, donny praised china on how they 'were handling' the outbreak.

he knew & the experts were warning him it was coming... dating back to at least january & he did nothing.

he didn't ban travel from china for weeks either - then announced it without telling his intentions to anybody - thus allowing some 40K american citizens in china to scramble & board commercial flights straight to our shores - then took several more weeks to shut down travel from europe, where the carriers came actually came from ...

but the PPE issue falls on donny's shoulders. for 3 years, he had the opportunity to update the stockpile. but as for the 'cub boards being bare' issue?

blame yer chosen one:

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis
Dian Zhang, Erin Mansfield, Dinah Voyles Pulver
USA TODAY
April 2, 2020 Updated April 3, 2020

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade, according to the most recent foreign trade data available from the U.S. Census Bureau.

USA TODAY’s analysis of the trade numbers comes as medical professionals on the front lines of the nationwide crisis say they are being forced to reuse or go without personal protective equipment like surgical masks and face shields to account for a shortage. Some states also are scrambling to find ventilators to prepare for a crush of patients expected to need them.

The White House and congressional intelligence committees were briefed on the scope and threat of the coronavirus in January and February, but President Donald Trump has not stopped exports of key medical equipment – a move taken by at least 54 other countries so far.

The data show how U.S. manufacturers stepped up production and cleared out inventory to supply protective medical equipment to China for weeks, even as the threat of the coronavirus became clear. The CDC reported its first case in the United States on Jan. 20. Within the next two weeks, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services had declared the disease a public health emergency.

17 TONS of PPE ended up in chinese hands, whilst our own medical people had to wear trash bags.

1596280489202.jpeg

The large majority of nations worldwide
Are half our size...come on man....180,000 deaths when 2 million were predicted is a win...the vaccine is on its way and already two of them are being produced so if either one is approved it will be ready to go....Trump has done a masterful job battling covid and TDS and dem riots in the streets all at the same time.....you POS worthless demtards could help a little you know?....what have you done or Pelosi ice cream face...WTF has she done beside grumble and lie?.....what have the blue state leaders done besides make matters worse?....

uh - that 2,000,000 estimate was based on if we DID NOTHING AT ALL.

the rest is pure pablum.

Agreed.

It's a damn shame the NorthEast were such stupid fuckers.

is that why we have the lowest death & hospitalization rates, & have for quite some time? we learned what works & we are not rushing into fully opening.

that seems to be the key. even with the mistakes made early on, because this is a brand spanking new virus & the learning curve was still in play - the northeast was never as stupid as the hayseed hillbilly states who never closed & still have a mask optional stance.

CNN is pixelated digital cocaine. Stop snorting it and get into rehab.
If Trump never declared CNN fake news, you wouldn’t even care about CNN. This isn’t to say you’d be watching it otherwise, but MSNBC was your go-to for hate. CNN has always just been moderate and centrist. You used to believe that but Trump told you to think otherwise.
37288300_488674718222500_6260708075724865536_n.jpg

1. Dems fault
2. Dems fault
3. Dems fault
4. Dems fault
5. Dems fault

New York and New Jersey both required nursing homes to admit patients who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Florida did the opposite. It prohibited patients who had tested positive for COVID-19 from being put in nursing homes.

The different results of these different policies are exactly what you would expect.

The Palm Beach Post reported the following rates of elder-care resident deaths per 100,000 people:

Florida: 3.5

New York: nearly 27

New Jersey: 51

Sources:

that was way early on & a bad mistake. no doubt about it. but let's talk about the here & now as we learn more about this disease.

like masks are still optional in FLA.

like schools will fully open despite newly emerging science is showing that not only do children get sick from covid - but the younger they are, the more 'viral load' they carry.

& come straight home to gramma. YEA!!!!

oh ya.... & that whole social distancing thing?

ron deathsentence is now mitigating how to reopen the bars down there.

tick tock.

FB_IMG_1594521396994.jpg

Not being prepared or having PPE available had nothing to do with trump. It was the oreo that gutted our supply of PPE and didn't replenish it.

bullshit. for weeks, donny praised china on how they 'were handling' the outbreak.

he knew & the experts were warning him it was coming... dating back to at least january & he did nothing.

he didn't ban travel from china for weeks either - then announced it without telling his intentions to anybody - thus allowing some 40K american citizens in china to scramble & board commercial flights straight to our shores - then took several more weeks to shut down travel from europe, where the carriers came actually came from ...

but the PPE issue falls on donny's shoulders. for 3 years, he had the opportunity to update the stockpile. but as for the 'cub boards being bare' issue?

blame yer chosen one:

USA TODAY

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February, when the coronavirus was wreaking havoc in the country where it began and as U.S. intelligence agencies warned it would soon spread.

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade, according to the most recent foreign trade data available from the U.S. Census Bureau.

USA TODAY’s analysis of the trade numbers comes as medical professionals on the front lines of the nationwide crisis say they are being forced to reuse or go without personal protective equipment like surgical masks and face shields to account for a shortage. Some states also are scrambling to find ventilators to prepare for a crush of patients expected to need them.

The White House and congressional intelligence committees were briefed on the scope and threat of the coronavirus in January and February, but President Donald Trump has not stopped exports of key medical equipment – a move taken by at least 54 other countries so far.

The data show how U.S. manufacturers stepped up production and cleared out inventory to supply protective medical equipment to China for weeks, even as the threat of the coronavirus became clear. The CDC reported its first case in the United States on Jan. 20. Within the next two weeks, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services had declared the disease a public health emergency.

17 TONS of PPE ended up in chinese hands, whilst our own medical people had to wear trash bags.

View attachment 369823

That's not the supply I'm talking about, numbnuts.

Even Snopes says its true:

The nations N95 mask shortage was depleted in 2009 during the swine flu pandemic and WAS NEVER RESTOCKED. He had 8 fucking years and sat on his half-black hands and did nothing.

Thanks Obama!

blame yer chosen one:

USA TODAY

View attachment 369823

The nations N95 mask shortage was depleted in 2009 during the swine flu pandemic and WAS NEVER RESTOCKED.

Thanks Obama!

why didn't donny replenish it, 3 years into his term?

thanx tribblehead!

Other nations did not have a leader in denial who was spreading misinformation.
They made tough choices early instead of trying to wish it would magically disappear

blame yer chosen one:

USA TODAY

View attachment 369823

The nations N95 mask shortage was depleted in 2009 during the swine flu pandemic and WAS NEVER RESTOCKED.

Thanks Obama!

thanx tribblehead!

Why didn't Obama replenish it in 8 fucking years? Why it is always Trumps responsibility to clean up the mess left by that fucking half black oreo that came before him?

So it's Trumps fault for a shortage going back to 2009. Let me ask you this, is ANYTHING the half black Oreos fault?

The large majority of nations worldwide
Are half our size...come on man....180,000 deaths when 2 million were predicted is a win...the vaccine is on its way and already two of them are being produced so if either one is approved it will be ready to go....Trump has done a masterful job battling covid and TDS and dem riots in the streets all at the same time.....you POS worthless demtards could help a little you know?....what have you done or Pelosi ice cream face...WTF has she done beside grumble and lie?.....what have the blue state leaders done besides make matters worse?....

uh - that 2,000,000 estimate was based on if we DID NOTHING AT ALL.

the rest is pure pablum.
That's the point....we did the right thing...we have done the right thing as we have learned....did you know that Obama and Biden told the states to stop reporting the swine flu infections and they all agreed?....the CDC stopped reporting new infections....we reached herd immunity while we all still carried on with our lives unaware at the daily death count...I bet you didn't know this.....see how much you are missing by watching our never Trump media?....

blame yer chosen one:

USA TODAY

View attachment 369823

Thanks Obama!

thanx tribblehead!

Why didn't Obama replenish it in 8 fucking years? Why it is always Trumps responsibility to clean up the mess left by that fucking half black oreo that came before him?

So it's Trumps fault for a shortage going back to 2009. Let me ask you this, is ANYTHING the half black Oreos fault?

obama is responsible for whatever he did or didn't do between jan 2009 - jan 2017.

donny takes it from there. at the VERY LEAST, when they knew the virus was on it's way in late dec 2019/jan 2020...

THAT would have been the time to check the cubboards & there was time to start stockpiling.

did he? nope.

did he enact the defensive production act like a reasonable responsible leader should have done?

nyet.

1596307117875.jpeg

your racism is also duly noted.

Forum List

Back