Here are some indisputable facts about the US’s mismanagement of the virus

1) The death toll will top 180,000 by the end of August.

2) The large majority of nations worldwide began robust testing and quarantining on a weekly basis months before the US did. So much for the narrative of our healthcare system being the best in the world.

3) Nations like Germany had the adequate hospital supplies right off the bat. The US couldn’t manage this.

4) Third world nations did a better job managing the virus by their early response. Timing was everything.

5) The US has the highest rate of new cases per day in the world.

Berlin tourists per year 13 million
NYC tourists per year 60 million
etc etc etc
DUH

2) The large majority of nations worldwide began robust testing and quarantining on a weekly basis months before the US did. So much for the narrative of our healthcare system being the best in the world.

3) Nations like Germany had the adequate hospital supplies right off the bat. The US couldn’t manage this.

4) Third world nations did a better job managing the virus by their early response. Timing was everything.

I understand that you don't care, you even claimed these to be indisputable without bothering to check, but;

1: Death toll includes any deaths, of any people who were claimed to have Corona Virus, whether or not it was the virus that actually killed them. Further, hospitals get subsidized for each person that has been claimed to have Corona Virus, whether they have it or not. The testing equipment even gives false positives.

2: What everyone else is doing is irrelevant. I wonder what the real count is... and would be if it hadn't been made illegal to treat people with Corona Virus when it was first discovered... oh, and that sweet gag order that they used to keep it under wraps.

3: Regulations are what created this situation in the first place, made worse by further centralization during the Corona Virus "outbreak". Oh, and I want to casually remind you that they have been pretending that the Dust Masks work as protective measures, when they had been tested and studied, but did nothing against Flu spread, let alone Corona Virus.

4: You state this as if it's objective, but provide no argument to support it. Not that I care, comparing arbitrary geographical locations and their Government responses creates a really silly metric, where you're not discussing whether or not they should have done anything, only how effective what they did was, and which things were done. Since the Government is responsible for shutting down cure research and monopolizing medical supplies, people should be asking why the Government should be trusted to do anything, especially since they're mostly just mandating that people wear masks that were already revealed by the CDC's own research to be completely worthless.

5: It's like there's a financial incentive to claim cases or something, how strange.

Two of those citations are even Operation Mockingbird-controlled sources, so this is essentially the Government admitting to it.
If you actually understood the virus, you’d know that the virus itself doesn’t kill - the resulting complications themselves do. Either way, testing for the virus is still a required in counting them.

You pretend as though hospitals get slush funds for COVID. That isn’t how it works. The funding they get is only appropriated for that purpose. It’s not like the extra funding hospitals get goes to people’s paychecks or something. They don’t have control over that.

Here are some indisputable facts.
United States population 331 million
United States Covid cases 4,697,846
Recovered from Covid 2,318,907
Deaths from Covid 156,612.
The 4,697,846 comes out to about 1.4 percent of the population if you subtract the recovered number from that it is less than one percent of the population and the 156,612 is well under 1 percent. These numbers are not minor or trival but they look a bit different when you put them in some context and look at them with some prespective.

I understand that you don't care, you even claimed these to be indisputable without bothering to check, but;

1: Death toll includes any deaths, of any people who were claimed to have Corona Virus, whether or not it was the virus that actually killed them. Further, hospitals get subsidized for each person that has been claimed to have Corona Virus, whether they have it or not. The testing equipment even gives false positives.

2: What everyone else is doing is irrelevant. I wonder what the real count is... and would be if it hadn't been made illegal to treat people with Corona Virus when it was first discovered... oh, and that sweet gag order that they used to keep it under wraps.

3: Regulations are what created this situation in the first place, made worse by further centralization during the Corona Virus "outbreak". Oh, and I want to casually remind you that they have been pretending that the Dust Masks work as protective measures, when they had been tested and studied, but did nothing against Flu spread, let alone Corona Virus.

4: You state this as if it's objective, but provide no argument to support it. Not that I care, comparing arbitrary geographical locations and their Government responses creates a really silly metric, where you're not discussing whether or not they should have done anything, only how effective what they did was, and which things were done. Since the Government is responsible for shutting down cure research and monopolizing medical supplies, people should be asking why the Government should be trusted to do anything, especially since they're mostly just mandating that people wear masks that were already revealed by the CDC's own research to be completely worthless.

5: It's like there's a financial incentive to claim cases or something, how strange.

Two of those citations are even Operation Mockingbird-controlled sources, so this is essentially the Government admitting to it.
If you actually understood the virus, you’d know that the virus itself doesn’t kill - the resulting complications themselves do. Either way, testing for the virus is still a required in counting them.

You pretend as though hospitals get slush funds for COVID. That isn’t how it works. The funding they get is only appropriated for that purpose. It’s not like the extra funding hospitals get goes to people’s paychecks or something. They don’t have control over that.
Doesn't really matter, the complications come from the virus, and they're counting people that were hit by a car as Covid Deaths. You're literally just trying to excuse miscounting Covid deaths, even as it's being done as a scare tactic.

Also doesn't matter, whether that's true or not, and I'll be charitable and assume that you are telling the 100% undeniable truth. They get additional funding, an incentive, for counting additional people. Each source confirms this, and you just confirmed it yourself. What's done with the additional funding doesn't change this. Hell, we'll even throw out the possibility of using the funds outside of their intended purpose.

I also want to direct everyone's attention to every section of my post that you didn't bother to reply to. Thanks for that.

1. Dems fault
2. Dems fault
3. Dems fault
4. Dems fault
5. Dems fault

New York and New Jersey both required nursing homes to admit patients who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Florida did the opposite. It prohibited patients who had tested positive for COVID-19 from being put in nursing homes.

The different results of these different policies are exactly what you would expect.

The Palm Beach Post reported the following rates of elder-care resident deaths per 100,000 people:

Florida: 3.5

New York: nearly 27

New Jersey: 51

Sources:

Doesn't really matter, the complications come from the virus, and they're counting people that were hit by a car as Covid Deaths. You're literally just trying to excuse miscounting Covid deaths, even as it's being done as a scare tactic.

Also doesn't matter, whether that's true or not, and I'll be charitable and assume that you are telling the 100% undeniable truth. They get additional funding, an incentive, for counting additional people. Each source confirms this, and you just confirmed it yourself. What's done with the additional funding doesn't change this. Hell, we'll even throw out the possibility of using the funds outside of their intended purpose.

I also want to direct everyone's attention to every section of my post that you didn't bother to reply to. Thanks for that.
Anything I omitted wasn’t worth really responding to. I focused on the assertions you decided to throw in that weren’t originally in the conversation. I get that you’re trying to sound witty or whatever but don’t bother.

You do know hospitals spend a lot of money on basic medical supplies right? If they are short on ventilators, it stands to reason they would need funding for them. I mean this is basic common sense. Hospitals would be losing money at the same time they are gaining. And actually, your own source says there is no financial incentive for hospitals to lie. One of your sources was an anecdote. Hardly evidence of widespread fraud.

1. Dems fault
2. Dems fault
3. Dems fault
4. Dems fault
5. Dems fault
damn-right-gif-5.gif

Snoopy-S.gif

the US has a much larger population also
we've been over this before--
Berlin population 3. 8 million
NYCity 8 million
Berlin DENSITY 10,000 psm
NYC DENSITY 27,000
etc etc
NO comparison

Hitting Deanrd with facts of this nature will confuse him even more, harmonica... Maybe just maybe he will have one of his adult daycare workers explain the demographics to him...

Anything I omitted wasn’t worth really responding to. I focused on the assertions you decided to throw in that weren’t originally in the conversation. I get that you’re trying to sound witty or whatever but don’t bother.

You do know hospitals spend a lot of money on basic medical supplies right? If they are short on ventilators, it stands to reason they would need funding for them. I mean this is basic common sense. And actually, your own source says there is no financial incentive for hospitals to lie. One of your sources was an anecdote. Hardly evidence of widespread fraud.
I don't have to try to sound witty, it happens naturally.

The "assertions" were related to the subject at hand, since it made it pretty clear that the Government was counter-productive to actually stopping a virus from spreading.

I don't really care, that they need money for supplies, whether or not they NEED the funding is irrelevant, the point that I was making was that there's financial incentive to claim more victims, something you already confirmed.

I didn't claim widespread fraud either, I pointed out incentive for fraud. Even if we pretend there's no incentive to lie, something that would be a massive stretch by the way, it has already been confirmed that the testing equipment tends towards false positives.

You do know hospitals spend a lot of money on basic medical supplies right? If they are short on ventilators, it stands to reason they would need funding for them. I mean this is basic common sense. And actually, your own source says there is no financial incentive for hospitals to lie. One of your sources was an anecdote. Hardly evidence of widespread fraud.

The "assertions" were related to the subject at hand, since it made it pretty clear that the Government was counter-productive to actually stopping a virus from spreading.

I don't really care, that they need money for supplies, whether or not they NEED the funding is irrelevant, the point that I was making was that there's financial incentive to claim more victims, something you already confirmed.

I didn't claim widespread fraud either, I pointed out incentive for fraud. Even if we pretend there's no incentive to lie, something that would be a massive stretch by the way, it has already been confirmed that the testing equipment tends towards false positives.
You do realize that when hospitals get this additional funding, it is because of funding they already spent right? They are losing money at the same time they are gaining money. It makes complete sense that they would need additional funding for virus they weren’t originally equipped for.

You do realize that when hospitals get this additional funding, it is because of funding they already spent right? They are losing money at the same time they are gaining money. It makes complete sense that they would need additional funding for virus they weren’t originally equipped for.
Again, regardless of the WHY or HOW, the point remains that they have been given incentive to claim more victims. Just take the L, dude, you are looking sillier than usual. You're trying to justify the Government stealing money from people, then throwing it at Hospitals just because that Hospital, in your words, "spent money". Maybe if you weren't so heavily focused on justifying every single Government action, you'd stop to question whether or not it's ethical.

Besides, Hospitals would still be a viable business if not regulated into the ground. I doubt you realize it, but Government interference in the market literally keeps "modern" technology 50+ years behind where it would otherwise be. Hospital supplies would also be cheaper, do to a lack of monopolization enforced through Government.

So, when you make a prediction and call it 'indisputable truth', I can safely stop reading because you don't know the meaning of the word. You don't know the meaning of a lot of words apparently.

Our desperate, far-left Troll strikes again. Nothing to see here.

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

Last edited:
If Trump never declared CNN fake news, you wouldn’t even care about CNN. This isn’t to say you’d be watching it otherwise, but MSNBC was your go-to for hate. CNN has always just been moderate and centrist. You used to believe that but Trump told you to think otherwise.
@night_son has proven himself to be a good little bootlicker.

If Trump never declared CNN fake news, you wouldn’t even care about CNN. This isn’t to say you’d be watching it otherwise, but MSNBC was your go-to for hate. CNN has always just been moderate and centrist. You used to believe that but Trump told you to think otherwise.
@night_son has proven himself to be a good little bootlicker.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back