If you're going to demand the abolishment of government, you better be ready to accept the downside

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If you're going to demand the abolishment of government, you better be ready to accept the downside of doing so.
What are the downsides?
1. Our Leadership in science and r&D, think about the reality that 40% of all r&d funding and now think gone. Think about entire institutions of science that put this nation on the map for being advance and forward thinking being abolished! For what? Because some red neck thinks it is against god of course and wishes to live on a homestead out in the countryside! Trillions of dollars of economic wealth and technological superiority = gone. How is that helping America? I say it would hurt America very badly! Hell, the effects of such will make the hick much poorer and take away most of his upwards mobility.

2. The poor will have to do as they did 100 years ago before public education guaranteed them 12 years of education. Pretty much, either you have the cash or you don't. If you don't, well, you don't get it.

3. Accept that our food standards, air quality and water quality will be in the hands of the private sector. Look at China, India, or Africa to understand that other humans never give a damn such things. Be ready to drink shitty water, eat poisoness food and get lung cancer from dirty air,. No the consumer doesn't have much say in a unregulated market place and never has. Let alone the worker(read about some history!)..Government is our voice.

4. Oh'how about that twister, hurricane, or that flash flood? Oh'shittty, too bad I guess you're going to have to pay many thousands per month to enjoy a inferior product from the private sector. Remember the government maintains the radars, satellites, observations, computer models and the meteorologist to warn you of such things. The current private sector that is out their simply rips off the government while using the satellites, computer models and observations...In reality, you better be rich if you're going to be anti-government! hahaha

5. How about my wonderful highway I love to drive my red pickup truck on? Well, since you're anti-government and most highways, freeways and roads in this country are 50% funded by the federal government and most of the rest founded by gas taxes and/or local governments...Well, you're pretty much fucked as a poor person! As a anti-government liberterian you better be ready to pay tolls or maybe just maybe the private sector will grant you a lenience. Oh'yessss, only people that have MONEY will be able to drive on the roads!!!! Consider this for a second,,,it cost a million bucks to pave 1 mile of road. Do you really believe that most poor people will be able to pay such to be able to hit the road? hahaha. Can you imagine the economic damage that will be caused when the little guy can't drive to his small business because he isn't making enough profit to pay for this lienence? Heck, consider the reality that most poor people won't be able to get to this small shop outside of walking distance if they don't have this kind of cash. And yes it will cost up the ass as their will quickly be a monopoly that can set the price. damn. So 10st of millions of people won't be able to drive. Can you imagine the damage to our economy? We'd likely become a third world country for this alone.

6. workers rights? Safety regs and wages...Well, think about the abusive labor standards in vietnam or of even the Uk in the 17th and 18th century. There's a reason we have them. Imagine now safety regs,,,but hell, I guess if you're going to work for the guy taking all the profit you better be ready to take the risk and live in shitty conditions. No government official will be there for you! And did I say wages? Trump did say wages are too HIGH! If we want to compete with Vietnam the poor bastards better be ready to work like em.

I could go on and on, but the 21st century dream of the economic libertarian is truly shocking and ugly. We certainly wouldn't be a top 50 nation for quality of life or much else for that matter.

• Banned
And I didn't even get into the fact that our police will likely also need to be private! Remember, no regulations or anything to stop them from shooting your ass! Oh'yesss, they will only work for people that pay them..Too bad poor people. Remember, the people that control the police, control the law. It certainly won't be that useless defense pac in washington dc or your mayor!

So if you don't have at least a few hundred million in the bank! Why in the holy living of fuck would you be asking for this shit?

If you're going to demand the abolishment of government, you better be ready to accept the downside of doing so.
Who has done that?

You are the only one I know who has even mentioned it.

Why do you want to abolish government?
1. Our Leadership in science and r&D, think about the reality that 40% of all r&d funding and now think gone.
Typical liberal lie: If government doesn't do it, no one will do it.

I guess all the liberals are able to do now is make up imaginary "crises", and then say silly things that are supposed to "save" us. All centered around big government, high taxes, and liberal control of more and more of our lives.

• Banned
One common thing that keeps coming up is that people that have lots of money will have a lot more freedom and say within this society. You as a back water hick better just stay in those woods because this will be a fiefdom! haha

I guess all the liberals are able to do now is make up imaginary "crises", and then say silly things that are supposed to "save" us. All centered around big government, high taxes, and liberal control of more and more of our lives.
One common thing that keeps coming up is that people that have lots of money will have a lot more freedom and say within this society. You as a back water hick better just stay in those woods because this will be a fiefdom! haha

See? :cuckoo:

• Banned
Who has done that?

1. Our Leadership in science and r&D, think about the reality that 40% of all r&d funding and now think gone.

Just be lucky as fuck to live within a society that has a government that does such things. Your idea of paying insanely low taxes and whining about big government gives me the idea that you want to live within the world I described above.

What are the downsides?
1. Our Leadership in science and r&D, think about the reality that 40% of all r&d funding and now think gone. Think about entire institutions of science that put this nation on the map for being advance and forward thinking being abolished! For what? Because some red neck thinks it is against god of course and wishes to live on a homestead out in the countryside! Trillions of dollars of economic wealth and technological superiority = gone. How is that helping America? I say it would hurt America very badly! Hell, the effects of such will make the hick much poorer and take away most of his upwards mobility.

2. The poor will have to do as they did 100 years ago before public education guaranteed them 12 years of education. Pretty much, either you have the cash or you don't. If you don't, well, you don't get it.

3. Accept that our food standards, air quality and water quality will be in the hands of the private sector. Look at China, India, or Africa to understand that other humans never give a damn such things. Be ready to drink shitty water, eat poisoness food and get lung cancer from dirty air,. No the consumer doesn't have much say in a unregulated market place and never has. Let alone the worker(read about some history!)..Government is our voice.

4. Oh'how about that twister, hurricane, or that flash flood? Oh'shittty, too bad I guess you're going to have to pay many thousands per month to enjoy a inferior product from the private sector. Remember the government maintains the radars, satellites, observations, computer models and the meteorologist to warn you of such things. The current private sector that is out their simply rips off the government while using the satellites, computer models and observations...In reality, you better be rich if you're going to be anti-government! hahaha

5. How about my wonderful highway I love to drive my red pickup truck on? Well, since you're anti-government and most highways, freeways and roads in this country are 50% funded by the federal government and most of the rest founded by gas taxes and/or local governments...Well, you're pretty much fucked as a poor person! As a anti-government liberterian you better be ready to pay tolls or maybe just maybe the private sector will grant you a lenience. Oh'yessss, only people that have MONEY will be able to drive on the roads!!!! Consider this for a second,,,it cost a million bucks to pave 1 mile of road. Do you really believe that most poor people will be able to pay such to be able to hit the road? hahaha. Can you imagine the economic damage that will be caused when the little guy can't drive to his small business because he isn't making enough profit to pay for this lienence? Heck, consider the reality that most poor people won't be able to get to this small shop outside of walking distance if they don't have this kind of cash. And yes it will cost up the ass as their will quickly be a monopoly that can set the price. damn. So 10st of millions of people won't be able to drive. Can you imagine the damage to our economy? We'd likely become a third world country for this alone.

6. workers rights? Safety regs and wages...Well, think about the abusive labor standards in vietnam or of even the Uk in the 17th and 18th century. There's a reason we have them. Imagine now safety regs,,,but hell, I guess if you're going to work for the guy taking all the profit you better be ready to take the risk and live in shitty conditions. No government official will be there for you! And did I say wages? Trump did say wages are too HIGH! If we want to compete with Vietnam the poor bastards better be ready to work like em.

I could go on and on, but the 21st century dream of the economic libertarian is truly shocking and ugly. We certainly wouldn't be a top 50 nation for quality of life or much else for that matter.

In reality the downside is that Matthew won't be getting his fat government wages and benefits while slacking on and complaining here.

I'm sorry Matthew. But when Trump is elected your research grant on the mating habits of the Great North Western Hairy Nosed Wombat will come to a close.

Who has demanded abolishing government?

T-autism-enHD-AR1.jpg

What are the downsides?

What is the purpose of this rant?

You don't have an intro and you don't have a summary either. Just rant rant rant.

What are the downsides?

What is the purpose of this rant?

You don't have an intro and you don't have a summary either. Just rant rant rant.
So much fail packed into one incoherent OP... Infrastructure is to blame for this.

Who has done that?

Just be lucky as fuck to live within a society that has a government that does such things. Your idea of paying insanely low taxes and whining about big government gives me the idea that you want to live within the world I described above.

Dumbass it was YOUR POTUS who cancelled the Shuttle program. The Dems have proven to be more anti science than the repubs, moron.

Forum List

Back