Herd Immunity may be out of reach

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!
vaccination isn’t required for herd immunity.

geez...it’s folks like you that deny science that are keeping us from getting back to normal and allowing your oppressive tyrants to feed you propaganda and lies
Herd immunity doesn't seem to be working in India.
nope

We have all seen how the left talks to those who don’t share their views. The insult, demean and vilify method does not persuade people to come to your way of thinking it usually gets you the big middle finger.
I just keep marginalizing the Qultists/regressives more and more. They hate that.

Many who are resisting vaccination, particularly the 30 to 55 range, will die from the coming varians.

I am not sad at all for such fools.
I wasn't sad for Herman Cain and I was really sorry when Trump survived it. That would have been sweet karma.
Perhaps the fraud media crying wolf every day, every week, every month, year after year had an affect. People once admired found to be deep state operatives.

Mad Jack Flint is right: the vax is not a cure.

But it is the best thing we got next to a cure.

Herd immunity can be reached without anyone getting vaccinated.
That's what India thought.

In February officials ordered the closure of the Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre, believing India had conquered the virus.
When it became abundantly clear that was not the case, the 500-bed facility reopened on April 26, to chaotic scenes.
So you are saying that absent a vaccine that herd immunity would never be reached, not in a 1000 years?
Potentially not since the virus would mutuate.

I know you have nothing, Damaged Eagle, on the 'science' of the vax.

I do hope you survive despite your wrong headedness.

As much as 30% of the population are refusing to get vaccinated. Most are MAGA nuts. I have talked to quite a few trying to convince them. So the MAGA world is now making it hard for the rest of us to get back to normal.....THANKS!
Correct.

The reprehensible right is needlessly prolonging the pandemic the consequence of their ignorance, stupidity, and contempt for sound public policy.
Along with the ignorance they display when they parrot the Big Lie that trump began, they are now sabotaging the nation's efforts to rid itself of the pandemic, I wonder if they would still be obstinate to getting the vaccine if the King they hump was re-elected? The MAGA anti-vax crowd is determined to destroy the country.

There may never be a cure, so we have to live with that realization and understand that we will never be as we were...

Also let me be clear those screaming about how everyone should be vaccinated should realize this vaccine is new and we have no clue what the effects will be down the road and if people start dying or can’t produce children then those screaming about how all of us should be vaccinated will point their finger at Trump and proclaim it was his failure!

Vaccines take time and fine tuning and this one has neither at the moment...

Also let it be noted I have been vaccinated, so I am not one of those that will not get vaccinated, but I understand the concern by some.

In February officials ordered the closure of the Sardar Patel Covid Care Centre, believing India had conquered the virus.
When it became abundantly clear that was not the case, the 500-bed facility reopened on April 26, to chaotic scenes.
So you are saying that absent a vaccine that herd immunity would never be reached, not in a 1000 years?
Don't be an idiot. We have no idea where COVID will be in 100 years. We are trying to get out of this mess that was ignored for months by the King that you hump.

There may never be a cure, so we have to live with that realization and understand that we will never be as we were...

Also let me be clear those screaming about how everyone should be vaccinated should realize this vaccine is new and we have no clue what the effects will be down the road and if people start dying or can’t produce children then those screaming about how all of us should be vaccinated will point their finger at Trump and proclaim it was his failure!

Also let it be noted I have been vaccinated, so I am not one of those that will not get vaccinated, but I understand the concern by some.
Sooooo. where did you get your degree in Infectious Diseases.

Correct.

The reprehensible right is needlessly prolonging the pandemic the consequence of their ignorance, stupidity, and contempt for sound public policy.
Along with the ignorance they display when they parrot the Big Lie that trump began, they are now sabotaging the nation's efforts to rid itself of the pandemic, I wonder if they would still be obstinate to getting the vaccine if the King they hump was re-elected? The MAGA anti-vax crowd is determined to destroy the country.
The big lie was when Harris underminded the vaccine and spread mistrust about it.

Of course this all could have been avoided if the Dems took the virus seriously in Jan and Feb of last year instead of calling the President xenophobic for putting travel bans in place, or when Nancy P invited people to pour out into the streets of Chinatown...just grossly irresponsible on all accounts

Sooooo. where did you get your degree in Infectious Diseases.

Same place as you and I have been listening to those that created the vaccine, so are you one of those that believe the vaccine is a cure?

If so then you are the bigger idiot!

It has been stated a few times in the news that this virus is not going anywhere and at the rate it mutates sooner or later the vaccine will not prevent us from the severe illness of the virus!

Now let me guess you will deny this and demand links where anyone said the virus is with us most likely forever and when I do produce it you will then proclaim Biden will defeat it but he will not and five years from now you will blame Trump if the Vaccine is a failure!

Those of us who have been infected aren't being counted toward herd immunity, and many of us aren't going to have your BigPharm poison pumped into us.

So take your goalpost moving pipsqueak Fauci and stuff him up your ass.

Don't be an idiot. We have no idea where COVID will be in 100 years. We are trying to get out of this mess that was ignored for months by the King that you hump.

It was ignored by everyone when it started, but you have forgotten what Pelosi and company said while remembering Trump stupidity!

vaccination isn’t required for herd immunity.

geez...it’s folks like you that deny science that are keeping us from getting back to normal and allowing your oppressive tyrants to feed you propaganda and lies
Please. You guys don't believe in science remember?

View attachment 486706
You wouldn't know science if it punched you in the face.

Why won't Xiden send any vaccines to India?
  1. Biden to Send Vaccines to India; U.S. Probes Clots: Virus Update

www.msn.com › en-us › money
    President Joe Biden said he intends to send vaccines from the U.S. to India as the country battles the worst coronavirus surge in the world, but didn’t specify timing for a decision or shipments....
  2. Covid vaccine: U.S. to discuss wider distribution, India ...

www.cnbc.com › 2021/05/02 › covid-vaccine-us-to
    2 days ago · The Biden administration is looking to distribute the coronavirus vaccine to India and other countries now that millions of Americans have received their doses. Over the weekend, India reported ...
  3. Biden to Send Coronavirus Vaccine Abroad - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com › biden-vaccine-india
    Apr 26, 2021 · WASHINGTON — President Biden, under intense pressure to do more to address the surging pandemic abroad, including a humanitarian crisis in India, intends to make up to 60 million doses of the...
  4. Biden says he will send vaccines to India to help them deal ...

www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-9518033
    Apr 27, 2021 · Biden says he will send vaccines to India to help them deal with the world's worst COVID surge - but doesn't say when or if he will deliver unused AstraZeneca shots President Joe Biden said the...

President Joe Biden said he intends to send vaccines from the U.S. to India as the country battles the worst coronavirus surge in the world, but didn’t specify timing for a decision or shipments....

2 days ago · The Biden administration is looking to distribute the coronavirus vaccine to India and other countries now that millions of Americans have received their doses. Over the weekend, India reported ...

Apr 26, 2021 · WASHINGTON — President Biden, under intense pressure to do more to address the surging pandemic abroad, including a humanitarian crisis in India, intends to make up to 60 million doses of the...

Apr 27, 2021 · Biden says he will send vaccines to India to help them deal with the world's worst COVID surge - but doesn't say when or if he will deliver unused AstraZeneca shots President Joe Biden said the...
Geez, finally...only after being publicly shamed into doing so, after thousands have been infected.

His racism towards Indians has been well documented....

The anti-vax and anti-Fauci people are anti-intelligent.

Get the vax.

Geez, finally...only after being publicly shamed into doing so, after thousands have been infected.

The shame is your cries of 'racism', which are not true, but your hatred of the good is real. Caught you in a lie.

The anti-vax and anti-Fauci people are anti-intelligent.

Get the vax.

The shame is your cries of 'racism', which are not true, but your hatred of the good is real. Caught you in a lie.
Xiden's clear racism is documented

Forum List

Back