Her Majesty's Uranium Connection

This uranium story needs to be aggressively pursued. This may finally be the wolf the Right has been screaming about all too often.

If the Russians have managed to buy a Canadian uranium company which in turn controls a significant portion of uranium produced in the United States, and Bill and Hillary aided and abetted that deal in exchange for cash, then they need to be destroyed.

This reminds me of something Joseph Stalin said. "When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use."

I could not agree more. The problem is in your statement above. There have been HUNDREDS of charges made against these two concerning abuse of power. They smile, ignore them and get away with it. They are MASTERS at this. Take Chuck Harder for example. A talk show host that didn't like the Clintons. Bill had him audited every year he was in office - and George Bush kept it up - until Harder was destroyed.

Anyone on the left ever raise an objection? nope. This story will be scoffed and laughed at by Hillary as well and she will get away with it. 2.5 million for her "foundation" from the company and $500,000 for a "speaking" fee from the Russians. She will claim that some "75,000 low-level State Department employee" gave the OK for it and it will be forgotten. Those on the left will say nothing. and the bastardization of this country will continue.

Nukes are serious stuff. As serious as it gets.

Uranium from America to Canada to Russia to Iran. That's all it will take for the American people to grab their torches.

This uranium story needs to be aggressively pursued. This may finally be the wolf the Right has been screaming about all too often.

If the Russians have managed to buy a Canadian uranium company which in turn controls a significant portion of uranium produced in the United States, and Bill and Hillary aided and abetted that deal in exchange for cash, then they need to be destroyed.

This reminds me of something Joseph Stalin said. "When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use."

I could not agree more. The problem is in your statement above. There have been HUNDREDS of charges made against these two concerning abuse of power. They smile, ignore them and get away with it. They are MASTERS at this. Take Chuck Harder for example. A talk show host that didn't like the Clintons. Bill had him audited every year he was in office - and George Bush kept it up - until Harder was destroyed.

Anyone on the left ever raise an objection? nope. This story will be scoffed and laughed at by Hillary as well and she will get away with it. 2.5 million for her "foundation" from the company and $500,000 for a "speaking" fee from the Russians. She will claim that some "75,000 low-level State Department employee" gave the OK for it and it will be forgotten. Those on the left will say nothing. and the bastardization of this country will continue.

Uranium from America to Canada to Russia to Iran. That's all it will take for the American people to grab their torches.
I think that you vastly underestimate the thickness of partisan blinders.
They are VERY thick and plastered with pictured of the other side. If it does come down to it there will be someone in the other party for the sycophants to blame.

It has nothing to do with "torches". No one is after "Frankenstein" here. There are, however, laws - laws that these assholes crafted to keep US (We, the people) in check that must be followed, right? Or do they only apply to us worthless, huddled masses?

Now, the leftists are fond of using the "we are a nation of laws" bullshit on a daily basis. Let's see if, for once, they double down on that saying when it is proven that Hillary, in fact, approved the deal, was paid (by the Russians) to do it and profited greatly by it. We'll see. I, for one, however, will NOT hold my breath. These fuckers (Bill and Hillary) are masters at deception.

Last edited:

They are VERY thick and plastered with pictured of the other side. If it does come down to it there will be someone in the other party for the sycophants to blame.

Indeed. It will be a employee at State (annual income $75,000) that Hillary will tab to take the blame - not unlike Benghazi. She will assert that the sale was approved by this person and that she had no knowledge of it whatsoever. Hell, her server has been wiped - how the hell could it ever be proven? Unless someone at State can grown a pair of balls and tell the truth. Or, the Russians decide to turn on her fat-ass. Neither will happen. Ask Vince Foster.

The deal went down in 2005. Nothing to do with Bush and I have the proof from the New York Times.

:)

I knew that as well, however, my point was, and remains, that if Bush had any knowledge of it, he should go to prison as well. The bottom line? Nothing will happen. Hell, why do these clowns jump into this race 16 months BEFORE the election? To get all this crap out of the way. If this story came out a month BEFORE the election - she would be toast. as it is - it will be laughed off and forgotten about by then.

The donations and wheeling and dealing began on Bush's watch. The final acquisition of UraniumOne did not happen until a couple years ago, and would have had to be approved by Secretary Clinton, among others.

I would suggest the financial situation of all those involved in the approval process be closely examined.

Only the time period has any relevance to President Bush's time in office.

Check this out. I came across it in my quest to link the Canadian Ukrainian businessmen to Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other Ukrainian Oligarchs who financed and backed the coup that put the pro Western government in power.

New York Times in 2008. Charity? Kiss my ass. :lol: You pay big money to play with the Clintons.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html?_r=0

"Just months after the Kazakh pact was finalized, Mr. Clinton’s charitable foundation received its own windfall: a $31.3 million donation from Mr. Giustra that had remained a secret until he acknowledged it last month.

The gift, combined with Mr. Giustra’s more recent and public pledge to give the William J. Clinton Foundation an additional $100 million, secured Mr. Giustra a place in Mr. Clinton’s inner circle, an exclusive club of wealthy entrepreneurs in which friendship with the former president has its privileges."

After Mining Deal, Financier Donated to Clinton

31donor1.600.jpg

DONATING MILLIONS Former President Bill Clinton with Sir Tom Hunter, left, and Frank Giustra, major donors to Mr. Clinton’s charitable foundation.

Indeed. It will be a employee at State (annual income $75,000) that Hillary will tab to take the blame - not unlike Benghazi. She will assert that the sale was approved by this person and that she had no knowledge of it whatsoever. Hell, her server has been wiped - how the hell could it ever be proven? Unless someone at State can grown a pair of balls and tell the truth. Or, the Russians decide to turn on her fat-ass. Neither will happen. Ask Vince Foster.

I'm wondering how Putin is going to play this. Don't forget the State Department had been giving money to so called "democracy groups" in the Ukraine to *cough* foster good relations with the west aka making sure all the business deals came the EU's way.

This isn't bullshit. Hillary and Bill and close friends with the Ukrainian Oligarch Pinchuk who has promised 29 million to the foundation and 8 and half has already been paid through his foundation.

Pinchuk, Poroshenko and other pro EU Oligarchs stand to make bigger fortunes from financing and backing the overthrow of the democratically elected President and his party that was more pro Russia.

Putin isn't happy with the overthrow. He might add fuel to the fire up and coming.

what has been done under Obama and Hillary is criminal. the middle east is exploding all around us, they are in bed with Russia evidently and Iran.
remember when Obama was caught off mic telling Russia: he'll have more flexibility when he RE-ELECTED?
what they are bringing down us we have yet to see

and yet people are still wanting to vote for her

OMG frikken criminal flexibility exploding raison oats okra chocolate chip pot wood shavings trailer court cookies dumb dumb dumb dumb demcraot voters deer leeder aaaaarrrrgh!!!!!!

:eek:

Now, to the worthless OP title:

NY Times: Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians pressed for control of uranium company

And when did Hillary Clinton receive this money personally? Hmmm?

The money went to the Clinton Foundation that has an inordinate number of Clinton suckups on high salaries and pays for private air travel for them, both Clintons, 5 star hotels, etc, etc.

Who knew that the New York Times was part of the 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'!

Well, as soon as you can show me the disbursements listing, I would love to look at that!!!
Zander pulled some useful info up in another thread:

How does Hillary and Bill make money off of Donations to a Non profit Charity?

The $290M that's classified as other out of the $500M the foundation collected in 2009-2012. What's that spent on? Then there is the $25M on travel for the trips when Bubba wasn't jet setting with a pedophile to an orgy island. The Clinton Foundation is not a charity. It spends 15% on "programs" with the rest used to support their permanent campaign staff organization and to fund their lavish lifestyles on TAX FREE donations.
seriously boe? You want me to think of you as an adult with that kind of childish peanut gallery response... and a lie no less?

Did you fact check and review what this person/this author is ''claiming'' on the 15%?

The data comes from IRS filings and audited financials. Here are the links -

2008- https://www.clintonfoundation.org/files/2008_audited_financials.pdf
2009- https://www.clintonfoundation.org/files/cf_audited_financials_2008-2009.pdf
2010 - http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2010/311/580/2010-311580204-07ca817f-9.pdf
2011 -http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2011/311/580/2011-311580204-08d3f620-9.pdf
2012- http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2012/311/580/2012-311580204-09d3e966-9.pdf

The Clinton's define "sleazy".

Thanks for the links.

61560105.jpg

It has nothing to do with "torches". No one is after "Frankenstein" here.

It has everything to do with torches. How excited the American people get over this issue will determine the outcome. See more below.

There are, however, laws - laws that these assholes crafted to keep US (We, the people) in check that must be followed, right? Or do they only apply to us worthless, huddled masses?

Which laws apply here? I have yet to see anyone cite a specific law, chapter and verse. Not even a journalist.

Is there an actionable law which can result in jail time? Or will the American people settle for the old "conflict of interest" canard and six news cycles of public scorn, and then move on to how much money Obama wasted on fireworks for the 4th of July?

Partisanship cuts both ways. With the Clintons' lust for power, this is what you get. The Foundations themselves do good work (as well as give the Clintons power), but to do the good work, they rub elbows with people whose interests are in wealth without regard to borders, or even national interests. The quote in the article to the effect of "don't read too much into something in hindsight because at the time the sale was approved Russia had more or less stopped toppling or interfering with former Soviet republics" imo is telling. Bill and Hill don't conspire to help our foes. That's the partisan rant. But, inevitably they'll have connections like this.

It'd be nice to say "Well ok but Hillary shouldn't be Sec of State at a time when Bill's doing biz with these guys. But Poppy was still are Carlyle when W was potus and so was Jim Baker.

Welcome to the Plutocracy. They all are dirty. At least anyone with any chance of winning. In many ways, voting is a matter of holding your nose and picking the one who bothers you the least. And it goes for both parties.

Reagan was probably the last one who didn't disgust me.

Partisanship cuts both ways. With the Clintons' lust for power, this is what you get. The Foundations themselves do good work (as well as give the Clintons power), but to do the good work, they rub elbows with people whose interests are in wealth without regard to borders, or even national interests. The quote in the article to the effect of "don't read too much into something in hindsight because at the time the sale was approved Russia had more or less stopped toppling or interfering with former Soviet republics" imo is telling. Bill and Hill don't conspire to help our foes. That's the partisan rant. But, inevitably they'll have connections like this.

It'd be nice to say "Well ok but Hillary shouldn't be Sec of State at a time when Bill's doing biz with these guys. But Poppy was still are Carlyle when W was potus and so was Jim Baker.

Welcome to the Plutocracy. They all are dirty. At least anyone with any chance of winning. In many ways, voting is a matter of holding your nose and picking the one who bothers you the least. And it goes for both parties.

Bandwagon fallacy

Continue to vote for corruption and then continue to get corrupt politicians.
Holding your nose to vote is asinine. Try voting for someone worth voting for and the rest of the politicians will start to notice and fall in line.
We will get corrupt pols because there are a million like you who are demanding that only they can win without recognizing that it is that declaration that actually makes it true.

There is no surprise left in me.

So, now Russia has more uranium, and is that when they got more cocky and took Crimea, after the deal was done?

what the hell is wrong with Russia?

RW's love Pootin' .... a REAL leader !

es

First her husband gives military satellite technology secrets to China in exchange for huge contributions to his '96 reelection campaign, now Hillary sells uranium for nuclear weapons to Russia in exchange for donations. They should both be in prison.

Forum List

Back