HELPFUL FOR TOURISTS: A Murder Map of Chicago

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
130706-chicago-shooting-map.gif

Welcome to the human hunting preserve known as Chicago: where to this day, law-abiding citizens are forcibly disarmed by the state and local governments while criminals rule the streets. Six months into the year, according to the Chicago
Tribune, more than 1,000 people have been wounded or killed by gunfire in Chicago

Read more @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HELPFUL FOR TOURISTS: A Murder Map of Chicago

The piece speaks for itself.

:doubt:

Welcome to the human hunting preserve known as Chicago: where to this day, law-abiding citizens are forcibly disarmed by the state and local governments while criminals rule the streets. Six months into the year, according to the Chicago
Tribune, more than 1,000 people have been wounded or killed by gunfire in Chicago

No question: Gun control definitely works.

Hi I'm Rahm Emanuel Mayor of what once was a great American city.
I hope you had a good flight and that the airline let you keep your Kevlar body armor.
I hear they are making a nice lightweight version and that you are wearing it now.

Please upon check in at your hotel leave information as to next of kin in the event you
meet with some serious bodily harm...or worse.

Please don't be alarmed, most of the people who visit here make it back home.

Again thank you all for visiting Chicago and good luck to you all....
Our latest polls show that the murder rate is improving thanks to an ammunition shortage at this time so you are fortunate to be visiting us now.

Hi Mayor Rahm again.
I just want to assure our visitors that we are doing everything we can to get the guns
off the street.To that end we are going after our law abiding citizens because the Liberal
politicians feel it's easier to go after them and it will make it look like we are doing something
about gun control.

As far as the criminal element of our society they are proving to be a bit more difficult to disarm.
So for now we will just let them be.But taking guns away from people who want to protect their family and property.... Well that really is a silly notion isn't it.After all why should they need guns.
That's for the police.

Well I have to go for now and will be busy at a fund raising dinner for the Democrat party.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Chicago.

By the way if you are only here for a day or two you should be OK.
Longer then that.... Well.

I hope you had a good flight and that the airline let you keep your Kevlar body armor.
I hear they are making a nice lightweight version and that you are wearing it now.

Please upon check in at your hotel leave information as to next of kin in the event you

Our latest polls show that the murder rate is improving thanks to an ammunition shortage at this time so you are fortunate to be visiting us now.

Remember when Chicago stopped being a great American city? Oh it didn't?

But there are murders there. Oh there are murders EVERYWHERE? And there always have been?

But let's focus on Chicago... :cool:
It has nothing to do with politics...

:cuckoo:

I don't care what you say.

That's fucking funny.

what do the different shades mean?

I am not planning a trip to Chicago bit if I were I would be in trouble.

I don't have a smart phone so I would not be able to download the murder map.
I would have to print it out.And Chicago being the windy city and all.....
Then I am a republican so therefore I am white and didn't vote for Obama so that makes me a racist and therefore a prime target.Then I'm over weight and out of shape so I won't be able to dodge the bullets or outrun my pursuers...

I think I will just stay here....

But there are murders there. Oh there are murders EVERYWHERE? And there always have been?

It does, actually. Chicago has been under strict liberal control for decades. It's a perfect crucible for seeing if liberal ideas work or not.

Obviously, they leave something to be desired.

It does, actually. Chicago has been under strict liberal control for decades. It's a perfect crucible for seeing if liberal ideas work or not.

clearly not.

Detroit is the perfect example of liberal rule

It's the future of all cities

clearly not.

Detroit is the perfect example of liberal rule

It's the future of all cities
Remember, folks: What liberals want leads inevitably to Chicago and Detroit. And they want it for the entire nation.

Forum List

Back