Help the techno-challenged.

You can go to the Who Posted? page for the thread and pull up your posts.

I cannot figure out how to do that.

Sorry!

Did I mention i was techno-challenged?

Click on the number in the "Replies" column on the forum page. That will bring up a window of all the people who've posted in the thread, and the number of times. Click on the number of posts for a person to see a list of all the posts they've made in that thread.

:)

ViewNewPosts.jpg

You can go to the Who Posted? page for the thread and pull up your posts.

Sorry!

Click on the number in the "Replies" column on the forum page. That will bring up a window of all the people who've posted in the thread, and the number of times. Click on a person to see a list of all the posts they've made in that thread.

Actually, you have to click on the number of posts they made. If you click on the name, it takes you to their visitor page.

Sorry!

Click on the number in the "Replies" column on the forum page. That will bring up a window of all the people who've posted in the thread, and the number of times. Click on a person to see a list of all the posts they've made in that thread.

Actually, you have to click on the number of posts they made. If you click on the name, it takes you to their visitor page.

Whoops, you're right. Fixed.
:redface:

Sorry!

Rat, you were just a little late. I just found that out. Thanks though.

Though it isn't as easy as I would have liked, it does work.

Forum List

Back