Help me make a top 10 most overrated list of blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew could not come up with 10 on his own.

Come on all you racists, help him.

Black pundit comes up with a list of 10 overrated whites, you're fine. Turn the tables, play the race card. How's that bowl of hypocritical soup taste?

Just fine, his list did not come from a racist idiot like Matthew who could not even come up with 10.I agreed with the 'Black pundit' and did not find what he said particularly hate oriented. Matthew has one hateful thread after another.

Thanks for making my point. The Black guy isn't a racist despite coming up with the same kind of list that causes Matthew to be a racist. Your spin is dizzying. Your hypocracy overwhelming.

Aristotle:

Claims to want a dialog about race, but lectures white people about their racism.

Believes he is the sole judge on who is and isn't a racist. He isn't a racist , in his opinion of course.,

Brags about how intelligent he is yet believes you conjugate nouns and can not distinguish between possessive pronouns and contractions.

Beliieves his "expert' opinion is superior to facts.

Claims he wins debates simply because he says so.

Black pundit comes up with a list of 10 overrated whites, you're fine. Turn the tables, play the race card. How's that bowl of hypocritical soup taste?

Just fine, his list did not come from a racist idiot like Matthew who could not even come up with 10.I agreed with the 'Black pundit' and did not find what he said particularly hate oriented. Matthew has one hateful thread after another.

Thanks for making my point. The Black guy isn't a racist despite coming up with the same kind of list that causes Matthew to be a racist. Your spin is dizzying. Your hypocracy overwhelming.

The ignorance of your reply is amazing.Coming from a mixed marriage, I see the world in a completely different way than you do. Everything is black and white to you, and you cannot enen attempt to see another person's point of view.

Last edited:
1# George Washington Carver-NO NOT PEANUT BUTTER AS KELLOG AND THE MAYANS DID THAT! "Discovered" hundreds of new and important uses for the peanut? Fathered the peanut industry? Revolutionized southern US agriculture? Nope.
Research by Barry Mackintosh, who served as bureau historian for the National Park Service (which manages the G.W. Carver National Monument), demonstrated the following:
• Most of Carver's peanut and sweet potato creations were either unoriginal, impractical, or of uncertain effectiveness. No product born in his laboratory was widely adopted.
• The boom years for Southern peanut production came prior to, and not as a result of, Carver's promotion of the crop.
• Carver's work to improve regional farming practices was not of pioneering scientific importance and had little demonstrable impact.

2# Elijah McCoy-The oil cup, which automatically delivers a steady trickle of lubricant to machine parts while the machine is running, predates McCoy's career; a description of one appears in the May 6, 1848 issue of Scientific American. The automatic "displacement lubricator" for steam engines was developed in 1860 by John Ramsbottom of England, and notably improved in 1862 by James Roscoe of the same country. The "hydrostatic" lubricator originated no later than 1871.
Variants of the phrase Real McCoy appear in Scottish literature dating back to at least 1856 — well before Elijah McCoy could have been involved.

3# Lewis Latimer-The earliest evidence for a light bulb screw base design is a drawing in a Thomas Edison notebook dated Sept. 11, 1880. It is not the work of Latimer, though:
Edison's long-time associates, Edward H. Johnson and John Ott, were principally responsible for designing fixtures in the fall of 1880. Their work resulted in the screw socket and base very much like those widely used today.
R. Friedel and P. Israel, Edison's Electric Light: Biography of an Invention, (New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers Univ. Press, 1986).
The 1880 sketch of the screw socket is reproduced in the book cited above.

4# Greenville Woods- Granville Woods prevented railway accidents and saved countless lives by inventing the train telegraph (patented in 1887), which allowed communication to and from moving trains? Nope.
The earliest patents for train telegraphs go back to at least 1873. Lucius Phelps was the first inventor in the field to attract widespread notice, and the telegrams he exchanged on the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad in January 1885 were hailed in the Feb. 21, 1885 issue of Scientific American as "perhaps the first ever sent to and from a moving train." Phelps remained at the forefront in developing the technology and by the end of 1887 already held 14 US patents on his system. He joined a team led by Thomas Edison, who had been working on his "grasshopper telegraph" for trains, and together they constructed on the Lehigh Valley Railroad one of the only induction telegraph systems ever put to commercial use. Although this telegraph was a technical success, it fulfilled no public need, and the market for on-board train telegraphy never took off. There is no evidence that any commercial railway telegraph based on Granville Woods's patents was ever built.
Air breaks
In 1869, a 22-year-old George Westinghouse received US patent #88929 for a brake device operated by compressed air, and in the same year organized the Westinghouse Air Brake Company. Many of the 361 patents he accumulated during his career were for air brake variations and improvements, including his first "automatic" version in 1872 (US #124404).
====

Please help me with 6 more overrated blacks!!! Of course nearly all blacks are overrated, but I want good ones.

More scientist, Inventors, explorers. Is what I want.

What a fucking pussy. You don't need help with this thread ...You need help with being a first class pussy. You think ALL people of color are inferior. Move up to Northern Idaho somewhere around Heiden Lake. That's where a lot of racists live.. Hardly any *******. Hardly any specs.. Only mostly idiot white trailer trash that are afraid of people who are not white and stupid.

He'd be more comfortable moving into a sewage treatment plant, then he could bump into old friends all day long.

The ignorance of your reply is amazing.Coming from a mixed marriage, I see the world in a completely different way than you do. Everything is black and white to you, and you cannot enen attempt to see another person's point of view.

so can you tell us why it is perfectly fine for a black college professor and public figure to make a list of over-rated white people while it is a heinous crime for a white person and private citizen to make a list of over-rated black people?

I'm really curious about this

so can you tell us why it is perfectly fine for a black college professor and public figure to make a list of over-rated white people while it is a heinous crime for a white person and private citizen to make a list of over-rated black people?

I'm really curious about this

Same reason that Muslims feel they can kill you for insulting Muhammed. They're intolerant of other peoples beliefs. Blacks get butt hurt if you judge them in any other way besides as angels. This happens when you're shielded and taught all your life that you're special. In the islamis case they're just intolerant as their societies don't believe in freedom of thought.

Irony alert! Dolt.

Irony alert! Dolt.

You just do not get it.

Irony alert! Dolt.

You just do not get it.

Oh I get it. Someone is a racist only if YOU say so. I get that...it's the oldest retort you lefties have and you level it most often after demonstrating your own racism. Just pathetic.

Now off you go to make another list that isn't racist but would be if the tables were turned.

Irony so thick you can eat it with a fork.

Irony alert! Dolt.

You just do not get it.

Oh I get it. Someone is a racist only if YOU say so. I get that...it's the oldest retort you lefties have and you level it most often after demonstrating your own racism. Just pathetic.

Now off you go to make another list that isn't racist but would be if the tables were turned.

As I said, I am the product of a mixed marriage. I was never a victim of racism by a Black or any other minority. Racism is never acceptable, you are just too thick and full of yourself to understand what I am talking about.

You just do not get it.

As I said, I am the product of a mixed marriage. I was never a victim of racism by a Black or any other minority. Racism is never acceptable, you are just too thick and full of yourself to understand what I am talking about.

I dated a Black girl once. So what? And I really couldn't give a shit if you see yourself as a victim or not. If you really believed racism is never acceptable, why have you defended the Black man's list while denigrating the white man's? Crawl out of that logic hole.

I dated a Black girl once. So what? And I really couldn't give a shit if you see yourself as a victim or not. If you really believed racism is never acceptable, why have you defended the Black man's list while denigrating the white man's? Crawl out of that logic hole.

He did that list to wind up people like you. It worked, and it is hilarious. Did you even feel it soar over your head?

Herman Cain, Alan West, and the rest of those stooges.

Set aside their political and ideological views for a second, man.

I also don't like them politically or ideologically, but you have to admit that these are successful Black men who have done well to get themselves to where they are today.

Do agreed with me on that?

Of course I respect that aspect of them, but it still doesn't negate the fact that they are stooges for republican conservative bigots who use them to say; "See! That guy made the same insulting and ignorant about black people and he's black!". I actually agree with them in some respects when it comes to economic issues, but when west parades around and says that "Blacks are on the democrat plantation.' and Herman Cain makes a similar statement and includes that "Blacks are brainwashed because the vote democrat", they lose me. Here's a nice quote from another "Back conservative" and darling of "white conservatives", jesse lee peterson; "One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work.". I'm sure that this will 'please' some white conservatives on here who make the same insulting blanket generalizations about black people. These are the same 'folks' who hem and haw when they feel that they are being blamed for slavery and that they are called racists because they are white and 'conservative'.
I'm actually going to vote for Gary Johnson, I respect his attitude and accomplishments, he and Ron Paul don't make blanket generalizations about "the Blacks", if anything Ron Paul actually addressed the issue of sentencing disparities. "On July 29, 2009, the United States House Committee on the Judiciary passed proposed legislation, the Fairness in Cocaine Sentencing Act (H.R.3245), a bill sponsored by Bobby Scott. Co-sponsored by a group of 62 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, including Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul, the bill would have completely eliminated the sentencing disparity.[25" Here's a good video that explains it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgjs58i7qeg]Ron Paul Is a Racist agaisnt Black People MUST SEE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I disagree with President Obama's foreign policy, I don't like the fact that the health care plan is mandatory, I do like what he did with contracting opportunities and job opportunities on their recovery.gov website.

There we are then.

I agree completely with you on West and Cain ideologically and politically speaking, but economically? We need more men like them, simply put.

As for voting.....still undecided so far. I've cast a cursory eye of Johnson's credentials, but not enough to make an informed opinion on him.

I love an honest Republican. You can talk to them. You know where they are coming from.

What have I said that's inaccurate? I'm trying make the facts matter again.

Hey, I'm congratulating you for being honest and showing us what a "real" Republican stands for.

I'm curious. Do you believe in the theory of evolution?

I love an honest Republican. You can talk to them. You know where they are coming from.

What have I said that's inaccurate? I'm trying make the facts matter again.

Hey, I'm congratulating you for being honest and showing us what a "real" Republican stands for.

I'm curious. Do you believe in the theory of evolution?

I'm a believer in the theory of evolution. This is partly why I believe humanity didn't develop uniformly across all the races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back