Help and dont laugh....okay you can laugh

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
I need help from yall...when i signed up...i used my hubbys email address....well he is getting 85 emails a day and kinda losing it....i know to go to the one page...user cp and unscrip.

Is there a way to stop the notification all together or what....do i have to did it with each thread or is there a way to just stop it all together....

o stop laughing...i have never claimed to be an expert on computers...

I need help from yall...when i signed up...i used my hubbys email address....well he is getting 85 emails a day and kinda losing it....i know to go to the one page...user cp and unscrip.

Is there a way to stop the notification all together or what....do i have to did it with each thread or is there a way to just stop it all together....

LMAO! I'd throw an emoticon in for good measure, but that just might make you lose your cool. :D

Ooops.

If you've gone through the control panel, and you're still getting them, PM Gunny.. I think there's a way he can stop them all in one shot.

i simply refuse to let gunny rule me here lol...of course hubby is rabid with emails...i try to erase them but the other day he had 85 from the board.

User CP/Edit Options

Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Select No email notification from the dropdown box. That should do it. Otherwise, PM Gunny :)

I get about 300 SPAMS a day.

Of course I also have like 6 mailboxes I have to check, too.

And since four of them have to be publically displayed online, there's no hope for me.

Why Don't you have Your Own E-Male Address?

Forum List

Back