Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;1773400 said:
COMMIE!!!!!!

Welcome

Thanks. May I ask why you named yourself after an instrument of death?

I would love to know how you incorporated the anvil & sickle but I'm not going to ask. Maybe it's just a bow and...war hammer...or something.

that's a hammer, not an anvil

this is an anvil

anvil5a.jpg

Of course not. I would never misspell my own name. I'm Allie. Or Baba. Put it together..you get AllieBaba.

You may call me Allie Baby if it makes you feel superior.

☭proletarian☭;1773431 said:
☭proletarian☭;1773400 said:
Thanks. May I ask why you named yourself after an instrument of death?

I would love to know how you incorporated the anvil & sickle but I'm not going to ask. Maybe it's just a bow and...war hammer...or something.

that's a hammer, not an anvil

this is an anvil

anvil5a.jpg

Whatever, I'm still waiting for my new fucking glasses.

So your nickname.... is an instrument of death...

☭proletarian☭;1773063 said:
☭proletarian☭;1773041 said:
Marx was a Utopian idealist. His system can only work in the nature of Man is changed. Any attempt to force such a system into existence will fail. EG: China, USSR, Cuba...

You hit the key - nature of man. Good luck changing that. :lol:

The first step is the abolishing of religion as it exists today. The only religion of man must be reason and the will for peace and cooperation with his neighbor.

You've been watching to many reruns of Star Trek, The Next Generation.
The only way to get people to change is by force and still you will have those who go underground and resist by the hundreds of thousands. They will have to be ferreted out and destroyed. In order for your utopia to become real you would have to initially develop a world wide totalitarian police state and completely eliminate all freedom of thought and will to bend those concepts to your ideal.
It's been tried over and over with disastrous results. It'll never happen, but this topic is for a different forum, this is the intro forum.
Enjoy your fantasy and welcome.

Last edited:
You hit the key - nature of man. Good luck changing that. :lol:

The first step is the abolishing of religion as it exists today. The only religion of man must be reason and the will for peace and cooperation with his neighbor.

Never seen it
The only way to get people to change is by force
that kind of thinking is what's wrong with the world
and still you will have those who go underground and resist by the hundreds of thousands. They will have to be ferreted out and destroyed. In order for your utopia to become real you would have to initially develop a world wide totalitarian police state
Wrong. For peace to exist, man must become more than apes with guns. Intellect must conquer instinct and we must become something other than homo sapiens sapiens as it exists today, just as we became more than what we were to reach the point we are at now.

Or everyone could die and God could form a police state in the sky and send everyone who disagrees to burn forever...

As is, such things work only on the small scale, because most of humanity is still nothing more than bloodthirsty apes with guns fighting over food and females

☭proletarian☭;1773602 said:

Never seen it
The only way to get people to change is by force
that kind of thinking is what's wrong with the world
and still you will have those who go underground and resist by the hundreds of thousands. They will have to be ferreted out and destroyed. In order for your utopia to become real you would have to initially develop a world wide totalitarian police state
Wrong. For peace to exist, man must become more than apes with guns. Intellect must conquer instinct and we must become something other than homo sapiens sapiens as it exists today, just as we became more than what we were to reach the point we are at now.

Or everyone could die and God could form a police state in the sky and send everyone who disagrees to burn forever...

Obviously you are no student of human nature (human history).
Have fun with your pipe dream, it is entertaining.

☭proletarian☭;1773586 said:
☭proletarian☭;1773560 said:
So your nickname.... is an instrument of death...

No it is a play on my last name.

that play on your name is calling you an instrument of death, though

no its not its something completely different, a hero can be a very brave person who commits a bold act or a hero can be a sandwich, dual meanings, just as a noose can be an implement of death or a noose can be an extremely cool guy.

No it is a play on my last name.

no its not its something completely different, a hero can be a very brave person who commits a bold act or a hero can be a sandwich, dual meanings, just as a noose can be an implement of death or a noose can be an extremely cool guy.

I guess in this case it would be the former not the latter. :eusa_whistle: :tongue:

I guess in this case it would be the former not the latter. :eusa_whistle: :tongue:

only if you make me angry, you wouldnt like me when I'm angry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4&feature=related[/ame]

only if you make me angry, you wouldnt like me when I'm angry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4&feature=related[/ame]

:lol::lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to noose4 again.

Welcome. It is a pity that the revolutionary leaders and proponents of collectivism did not live long enough to see the massive failure they brought into being. They likely would have morphed into conservative capitalists.

Last edited:
Welcome. It is a pity that the revolutionary leaders and proponents of collectivism did not live long enough to see the massive failure they brought into being. They likely would have morphed into conservative capitalists.

More likely, they would have followed those they argued against- the reformists who went on to form Social Democratic thought and advocated confederacies of autonomous communities each governing the details of their own socio-economic conditions and forms of government (an influence which would be picked up by the Liberals and effect even the original form of these Unites States of America). Unfortunately, naive idealists like Marx fought this group tooth and nail, leading to the breakup of the First International

☭proletarian☭;1774336 said:

More likely, they would have followed those they argued against- the reformists who went on to form Social Democratic thought and advocated confederacies of autonomous communities each governing the details of their own socio-economic conditions and forms of government (an influence which would be picked up by the Liberals and effect even the original form of these Unites States of America). Unfortunately, naive idealists like Marx fought this group tooth and nail, leading to the breakup of the First International

Autonomous communities offer little in the way of unencumbered intra-community and international commerce...something that has been around longer than government. It also does not enable national defense or infrastructure.

Last edited:
Autonomous communities offer little in the way of unencumbered intra-community and international commerce...

How do you figure? They do business in the same way that soverign nations or different US states do. You do realize that the states of the US were intended to be semi-autonomous states much like those I've referred to, right? The main difference being that the US was envisioned as a federation, rather than a confederation.

It also does not enable national defense or infrastructure.

Define the nation. Also, just as the colonies sent their armies to fight together or the national guard sends troops when needed, a common defense can be mounted when needed (standing armies can even be maintained, if needed). You're basically saying that we have no national defense because New York and Chicago operate independently.

I meant to say semi-autonomous; I'm too lazy to proofread anything that doesn't get underlined in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back