Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
&

☭proletarian☭

Yet another lowly proletarian here to share in intellectual discourse and exchange whilst not labouring to purchase the socially recognized right to exist from the collective under the Bourgeois Libero-Capitalist system.

A toast to what I hope will be many entertaining and informational exchanges- who knows, maybe we'll spark a revolution...

To life, short and bittersweet

Welcome.

Now get back to work!

I have fulfilled my contract for this day. The master has his capital. Now I am home and can appreciate the freedom to choose my own master, the greatest liberty afforded to me by the liberal bourgeois ideology which dominates in this culture. For this liberty, I am ever grateful.

☭proletarian☭;1772149 said:
Welcome.

Now get back to work!

I have fulfilled my contract for this day. The master has his capital. Now I am home and can appreciate the freedom to choose my own master, the greatest liberty afforded to me by the liberal bourgeois ideology which dominates in this culture. For this liberty, I am ever grateful.

I know he's trying to say something. I just don't know what it is.

☭proletarian☭;1772149 said:
Welcome.

Now get back to work!

I know he's trying to say something. I just don't know what it is.

I know, it takes an education and awareness of one's condition. You probably lack the requisite awareness of the nature and condition of the world to grasp it at this point. Don't worry, though, there are people willing to help you wake up.

☭proletarian☭;1772130 said:
Yet another lowly proletarian here to share in intellectual discourse and exchange whilst not labouring to purchase the socially recognized right to exist from the collective under the Bourgeois Libero-Capitalist system.

A toast to what I hope will be many entertaining and informational exchanges- who knows, maybe we'll spark a revolution...

Engels?! Is that you?!

Engels?! Is that you?!

Given that I am not involved in a menage a trois with a cute redhead and her sister, I didn't inherit money from my father, and I'm not a member of the petty Bourgeois, I'd say I have little in common with Engels. I do admire his ability to address the average man, however. There's a reason he was more popular than Marx in their time- Marx kept talking over people's heads :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1772953 said:

Engels?! Is that you?!

Given that I am not involved in a menage a trois with a cute redhead and her sister, I didn't inherit money from my father, and I'm not a member of the petty Bourgeois, I'd say I have little in common with Engels. I do admire his ability to address the average man, however. There's a reason he was more popular than Marx in their time- Marx kept talking over people's heads :lol:

Sorry Comrade Kaganovich. It is good that I am not Ukrainian, The Boss is pleased with your work.
Dosvedanya tovarich.

Engels?! Is that you?!

Sorry Comrade Kaganovich. It is good that I am not Ukrainian, The Boss is pleased with your work.
Dosvedanya tovarich.

You do realize that the USSR in no way resembled a communist society, right? Marx even noted beforehand that no communist revolution would be likely to work in Russia because it was not ready- it was still pretty much a backwards feudal nation reliant on subsistence farming.

☭proletarian☭;1773012 said:

Dosvedanya tovarich.

You do realize that the USSR in no way resembled a communist society, right? Marx even noted beforehand that no communist revolution would be likely to work in Russia because it was not ready- it was still pretty much a backwards feudal nation reliant on subsistence farming.

No social-economic system completely resembles the "ideal" nor will any as long as mankind is involved in the practical application.

Marx was a Utopian idealist. His system can only work in the nature of Man is changed. Any attempt to force such a system into existence will fail. EG: China, USSR, Cuba...

☭proletarian☭;1773041 said:
Marx was a Utopian idealist. His system can only work in the nature of Man is changed. Any attempt to force such a system into existence will fail. EG: China, USSR, Cuba...

You hit the key - nature of man. Good luck changing that. :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1773041 said:

You hit the key - nature of man. Good luck changing that. :lol:

The first step is the abolishing of religion as it exists today. The only religion of man must be reason and the will for peace and cooperation with his neighbor.

☭proletarian☭;1773400 said:
COMMIE!!!!!!

Welcome

Thanks. May I ask why you named yourself after an instrument of death?

I would love to know how you incorporated the anvil & sickle but I'm not going to ask. Maybe it's just a bow and...war hammer...or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back