Hello

Weapons of ass destruction cause I got IBS.

Ok, I get it: You can't define your own gender, so obviously you're not a biologist.

Let's move on to question 3.)

Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Cuban revolutionary hero, or genocidal racist murderer? And was he ticklish?

Che.gif

My gender is girl mainly, and I'm guessing anarcho was the word that got you.

Mainly?

Thank you. Girls get a free pass on here.

And we're all a little anarchistic to some extent. Fuck Joe Biden, Democrats, the FBI, the CIA, the ATF, and their stupid gun laws.

That being said, would you like to take part in kidnapping the Michigan Governor and holding her for ransom?

I promise it'll be fun. :04:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you remember when the democrats said "all power to the people, they have nothing to lose but their chains?" Good times.

And then they put everyone in chains......or worse.

"Over the past 100 years the most oppressive ideology in the world has been communism [Marxism]. While the people who lived under it were starved, tortured and murdered, its leaders lived in luxury.
The suppression of ordinary people by their communist rulers far surpasses anything capitalist employers were ever accused of doing. While condemning exploitation, communist dictators turned out to be masters at it.

a. R.J. Rummel estimates that almost 170 million people were killed in the 20th century by their own governments. These are not deaths in war. They are the victims of genocide by the governments in the countries where they lived. Hate on the Left

Now and then, someone shows up proclaiming that they are communists......and that makes them special.

It does.....special ed.

Forum List

Back