Hello

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I'm an AOL message board refugee, they shut them down today (Was There A Case For War board). This site looks interesting and hopefully will be as much fun as the old AOL board was. There could be some others joining soon also. Oh and by the way I'm a true neocon in every sense. :tongue:

Gezztoo here....Hi Sassy....conservative ex military...retired....penchant for one liners....don't care much for extended discussion....support the Iraq war....support leaving the radical Islamos dead in the dirt...with bullets in em...as Sgt Rudy Reyes said back in 2003....

Gezztoo here....Hi Sassy....conservative ex military...retired....penchant for one liners....don't care much for extended discussion....support the Iraq war....support leaving the radical Islamos dead in the dirt...with bullets in em...as Sgt Rudy Reyes said back in 2003....

It's GRANPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :eusa_angel:

It's GRANPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :eusa_angel:

This will take some getting used to....they must have some Mumbai peeps working for them also....

:welcome:

Thanks for the tip! Now, as I just happen to be in the mood for a good suck, can you please direct me to the coffee shop where the 'liberal' lasses hang out? :cool:

-Joe

I too am a homeless refugee from AOheLL.

I lean to the left, although I tend to be middle-of-the-road on many issues. And on occasion I lean to the right...although sometimes that just means that I have been stricken with gas...

I didn't agree with the decision to invade Iraq, and today more than ever I am convinced it was the dumbest move ever made by a U.S. President...and that's really saying something.

I do believe I see some familiar ffaces here, hope to see more...and reading some of the posts today by those who appear to call this "home" when it comes to message boards, this looks like it could be an interesting place.

Lost refugee from AOL. Have been left homeless two or three times by AOL. This one has the feel of permanence. Middle of the roader but believe nothing is for free and that we live by the sweat of our brow or go hungry. No Party affliation.

Don't forget falling short on predictions. LOL!

:salute:

Hey Sassy, still feeling my way around. Once I figure out the mechanics I will hit the ok. Of course I will make sure to sign up for the spell check.

Forum List

Back