Self introduction

Captain Ron

Si Vis Pacis Para Bellum
Mar 31, 2009
Name: Captain Ron
Born: Mobile Alabama
Education: BS University of Alabama, MBA Princeton University, Compliments of GI bill.
Professional History: US Army 1968-1972, Vietnam,'69-'70. IBM 1972-1998, various positions. Marina Owner, 1998-present.
Hobbies: Boat and auto racing.

name: Captain ron
born: Mobile alabama
education: Bs university of alabama, mba princeton university, compliments of gi bill.
Professional history: Us army 1968-1972, vietnam,'69-'70. Ibm 1972-1998, various positions. Marina owner, 1998-present.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Welcome.

Welcome.

Geaux Tigers!

$LSU.gif

Name: Captain Ron
Born: Mobile Alabama
Education: BS University of Alabama, MBA Princeton University, Compliments of GI bill.
Professional History: US Army 1968-1972, Vietnam,'69-'70. IBM 1972-1998, various positions. Marina Owner, 1998-present.
Love the movie Captain Ron!

Almost went to LSU. I was in love with a New Orleans girl and she was a Tiger.

Did you get that response? I'll probably stumble arounf here until I learn the ropes.

Almost went to LSU. I was in love with a New Orleans girl and she was a Tiger.

God bless you that you didn't. LSU smells like corndogs.

:lol: Glad I came back to see this. It wasn't like that back in the 80s. Do they really smell like corndogs or is that just an rivalry joke?

Little of both. It started on a blog written by an Auburn Fan. Since LSU fans deep fry everything during their tailgate the parking lot does have an aroma similar to corn dogs, so if you really wanna piss somebody of in Baton Rouge these days, just call one them so called "Fightin' Tigers" a corn dog.

LSU BLEUX

Forum List

Back