Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The Bullring, a One on One is a One on One, not a whole group of idiots Trolling and derailing the thing.

The derailment has been happening for about 10 minutes now....could someone please remove those who shouldn't be even in my thread.

I have alerted, but it seems nobody is available.

Thanks.

The Bull Ring Rules and Guidelines

+ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )

A thousand apologies Lucy, but Alex clearly ghost penned most of skye's posts, so it doesn't even belong in the Bull Ring IMO.

skye was played by you and her "friends".

A thousand apologies Lucy, but Alex clearly ghost penned most of skye's posts, so it doesn't even belong in the Bull Ring IMO.

Oh now, we only played her like a player piano.....which is less severe than a regular piano that needs a human to make music..

Oh now, we only played her like a player piano.....which is less severe than a regular piano that needs a human to make music..

Pretty sure Alex has been "playing" skye for quite a while. :lol:

• Banned

The other morning when I posted that thread, straight away OTHER people were in it, within MINUTES of that happening ALL of their posts had been deleted.

Obviously nobody is paying attention to the multiple violations that are now occuring in my thread.

WTF was ChrisL even thinking about starting the first post?

• Banned

Pretty sure Alex has been "playing" skye for quite a while. :lol:

In Fantasyland in her head, Alexandra has, Alex as we know is female pretending to be a man, go figure.

Alex left this for you skye.

upload_2016-4-1_22-53-41.png

I'm not bothered about her "friends", they're all a sandwich short of a picnic.

A smart poster might delete her/his posts made in the Bull Ring, so s/he wasn't banned from that section....

A smart poster might delete her/his posts made in the Bull Ring, so s/he wasn't banned from that section....

There are two people on who could clean-up my thread, but they seem to be distracted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back