Hello.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
All right... We can finally get started. I'm here... I apologize for delay.

Any cookies left?

Hello Vastator,

Welcome...we have cookies...

halloween-cookies.jpg

:)

Welcome to USMB.......sorry, I took one of the cookies.

All right... We can finally get started. I'm here... I apologize for delay.

Any cookies left?

I got here a short time ago, maybe a week or two. I'm glad that things can get started now. I like to procrastinate a lot, which is why I haven't got things started myself, but now you're here, so it's all totally zo.

I got one strange fucking intro thread goin here... Not sure why either... I been here for years...?

I'm sorry. I'm looking @ Romaine, yet thinking of the cabbage I cooked yesterday. :p

With Corned Beef.

I got one strange fucking intro thread goin here... Not sure why either... I been here for years...?
Hello, Vastator I thought you were making a late presentation as other members did. I did not notice the date of the thread. And it is this member sealybobo who has revived your presentation. But I wish you a late welcome anyway.:badgrin:

Welcome. It's a great forum (with the exception of some trolls). Lots of freedom to speak your mind, and moderation is not too heavy handed here. Hope you have fun! :)

Hey ChrisL...Didn't know you were here. I quit the other forum after I got hacked and they didn't support me.

Forum List

Back