Hello

yeah just keep talking to this guy and you will see what I mean

I know the type, I've been at it for over a decade. My point is ignorance can teach a person to disprove ignorance. Before going to political sites, I spent years on Q&A sites, to figure out how to use the internet and find information. If I can post urls and prove him wrong, he's just going to come back with more misinformation, because that's his type. Regardless, I'm not here to badger someone. I don't care what someone believes and I don't try to convince them differently. I think truth matters and I don't want to give them the only voice.

I'm just trying to get to 15 posts so my second post can be posted in the environmental section. I've saved it.

Thank you, but I'm very old at this game. Even so, it was probably a mistake to even mention interests in economics and environment.

I'm just looking for a site where people can discuss things, so I tried this one.

I answered him for ahwile when he first came but told him I would never answer another post of his after getting nothing but "your a fucking whore with an ugly hat on".

when faced with facts he does nothing but spew personal insults.

he ads nothing to the debate.

there are many others here who are not as much waste of time.

You made your first mistake when you "introduced" yourself. That is a sign of weakness. We are intellectual jihadists here...allahu akbar!!!

It's very interesting how people know so little.

Don't keep your ignorance hidden, when you want you want to go wrong go strong!

yeah just keep talking to this guy and you will see what I mean

I know the type, I've been at it for over a decade. My point is ignorance can teach a person to disprove ignorance. Before going to political sites, I spent years on Q&A sites, to figure out how to use the internet and find information. If I can post urls and prove him wrong, he's just going to come back with more misinformation, because that's his type. Regardless, I'm not here to badger someone. I don't care what someone believes and I don't try to convince them differently. I think truth matters and I don't want to give them the only voice.

I'm just trying to get to 15 posts so my second post can be posted in the environmental section. I've saved it.

Thank you, but I'm very old at this game. Even so, it was probably a mistake to even mention interests in economics and environment.

I'm just looking for a site where people can discuss things, so I tried this one.

I answered him for ahwile when he first came but told him I would never answer another post of his after getting nothing but "your a fucking whore with an ugly hat on".

when faced with facts he does nothing but spew personal insults.

he ads nothing to the debate.

there are many others here who are not as much waste of time.

That guy probably hawks the new people to select political ideologies to suit his own. My buddies and I once picked up 17 copperheads and put them in a bucket during lunch. Don't you know what a two legged snake going around blowing smoke up people's asses is?

He hawks the intros to keep others out, from my opinion and based on my experience. People coming to moderated sites don't know how well they are moderated or what language is required. Snakes like that take advantage of it.

The man or woman could have simple said, I don't think we agree and I look forward to disussing it. I see little sense in discussing things with people I agree with and prefer people I don't agree with. My back does hurt, but I don't need anyone on the internet to rub it most of the time. Don't get me wrong, sometimes ignorance needs a group challenge, because none of us can take it on by themselves, but I like the challenge. Sometimes, it's just grown beyond one human being's potential, because of gang banging.

Well, I can pose to rest, because I finally was able to post my second post, which I preserved on a second tab to the environmental community.

I've always avoided these intros, but it's good to find good people here and you know who you are.

Since I can post urls, let's see these ignorant types in the economics forum and I'll introduce them to numbers on economics and energy that can't be disputed. Enough of saying it's MSM, these are the facts and if they aren't the facts, do you have a source better than the CIA for energy? Maybe your clown days are over, so find another circus?

When a minority government, represented by a political party decides to push this country and the world into recession, that party will become extinct, faster than they can kill off the species of this world. Your ideology will survive, but you ought to know your party is dead and you'll have no power after it's last mistake, if it doesn't adapt. Your ideology is too strange for people to accept. You don't stand for defense of our country anymore and only stand for your personal interests.

Well, I can pose to rest, because I finally was able to post my second post, which I preserved on a second tab to the environmental community.

I've always avoided these intros, but it's good to find good people here and you know who you are.

Since I can post urls, let's see these ignorant types in the economics forum and I'll introduce them to numbers on economics and energy that can't be disputed. Enough of saying it's MSM, these are the facts and if they aren't the facts, do you have a source better than the CIA for energy? Maybe your clown days are over, so find another circus?

When a minority government, represented by a political party decides to push this country and the world into recession, that party will become extinct, faster than they can kill off the species of this world. Your ideology will survive, but you ought to know your party is dead and you'll have no power after it's last mistake, if it doesn't adapt. Your ideology is too strange for people to accept. You don't stand for defense of our country anymore and only stand for your personal interests.
You believe what the CIA says??? One word..........Benghazi.

If it was up to me, no one would get anything from federal land, unless they paid market rates for it. I'm a capitalist and I think it's pretty damned dumb to give away resources owned by the people and future generation for pennies on the dollar. That's corporatism and not capitalism.

You strike me as a douche bag.
Maybe it's just me..

My name is Gary and have used the same avatar and name Gary or Dubya for years. I look forward to meaningful discussion, particularly on economic and environmental issues.

Good day to all!
Welcome to USMB, Dubya. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thank you, Brother! I already left another message that I recorded and will have to search for. I really hate saying something complicated that's lost in space to people who set up these blogs don't see the damage of people posting on limited time.

If it was up to me, no one would get anything from federal land, unless they paid market rates for it. I'm a capitalist and I think it's pretty damned dumb to give away resources owned by the people and future generation for pennies on the dollar. That's corporatism and not capitalism.

Maybe it's just me..

Such is as you are and a large product with a very long hose that would almost defy gravity, requiring Physicists to operate it, if it ever became operational. You ought to run the next one around the world and try an enema!

Fight on, great warrior!

You believe what the CIA says??? One word..........Benghazi.

Have you even taken yourself to look up EIA? Are you saying we don't know the best data in the world about countries using energy? What are you basing your opinions on? Give a source for that! Now, why can't you use this link to find information?

U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Why can't you discover all the additional bitumen to refineries from the keystone pipeline was made into gasoline and exported? It's right there in the government stats, if your smart enough to find it.

:eusa_shhh:
douche-enema-office.gif

:eusa_shhh:

Hello and welcome, although with a name like Dubya, I doubt we will be friends...

...and hello and welcome to you.

I just managed to get my avatar online, so you really can't tell what I am without the bush/phone paradox.

I started using the name and avatar many years ago, just after W became President on a Q&A site. Microsoft didn't want to allow it for awhile, but they gave in.

When political sites had a problem with the name Dubya, I just wouldn't join them or would use my real name Gary. I kept the avatar, though, but had a problem displaying it here.

Last edited:

Look, I love humor as much as the next person, but humor directed at other people is wrong.

Hey, let me ask you a question! Can you explain the brain function that can't find rational facts with an internet between your lap, probably or the tips of your fingers? It doesn't say much for what's downstairs or upstairs and that's a fact!

That's humor!

Uh...the 'funny' I posted was NOT a direct hit at YOU or Warrior...I posted it because his post and your post reminded me of the cartoon I have tucked away...I tried to post it THREE different ways so as to not 'offend' either you or Warrior.
Wow dude...get a grip.
Oh, and you're welcome for the poz rep I gave you.

Maybe it's just me..

In my humble opinion, calling a person a douche bag is a compliment.

A douche is refreshing, cleansing, and healing. Considering that a douche bag serves the soft, moist, warm furry mound which is the most revered of all God's creation, it is truly blasphemous to use the word irreverently.

And although this is just my opinion, it is the only one that counts (in my opinion).

Forum List

Back