Hello

Dubya

Dec 29, 2012
My name is Gary and have used the same avatar and name Gary or Dubya for years. I look forward to meaningful discussion, particularly on economic and environmental issues.

Good day to all!

My name is Gary and have used the same avatar and name Gary or Dubya for years. I look forward to meaningful discussion, particularly on economic and environmental issues.

Good day to all!
So that means you think Obabble is a moron...and we should go like hell for energy independence?

Good day to all!
So that means you think Obabble is a moron...and we should go like hell for energy independence?

So you say Obama is a moron? Obama has oil production in America at an 18 year high, so why couldn't the oil man Bush do it? Is the price of natural gas high compared to the past? Bush didn't have a major oil spill in the Gulf and Obama did.

Your math does add up, but is very telling!

Good day to all!

That is exactly what he said.

Oh, wait, it's not what he said.

So you say Obama is a moron? Obama has oil production in America at an 18 year high

Would love to see that link/source.
Can you pull your mouth off of Obama's nuts for a moment and pull that link/source out of your ass?
Gee - thanks

So you say Obama is a moron? Obama has oil production in America at an 18 year high

Would love to see that link/source.
Can you pull your mouth off of Obama's nuts for a moment and pull that link/source out of your ass?
Gee - thanks

Go to the news and read! Go to the EIA, if you even know what it is!

Good day to all!

as you can see you will need to ignore some of the people on here

Good day to all!

So you say Obama is a moron? Obama has oil production in America at an 18 year high, so why couldn't the oil man Bush do it? Is the price of natural gas high compared to the past? Bush didn't have a major oil spill in the Gulf and Obama did.

I suppose you think Obabble invented fracking...and we frack on federal land...guess again. How come the Pickens plan is not implemented?

Go to the news and read!

The news reports the truth?
Which network can we get the truth at, assfuck?

The EIA has energy information from the CIA on every country. I can't even post urls until 15 posts and you want links? Type EIA in a search engine and learn how to use the internet beyond being a CB radio! You can find production and consumption figures for every country and every fuel on that site.

Last edited:
really some of the people on here are worth only one response.

this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYJ7zZ9BRw]big lebowski - shut the fuck up donny! - YouTube[/ame]

Good day to all!

as you can see you will need to ignore some of the people on here

I don't ignore people, because often their ignorance can lead to the truth. I'm here to debate and discuss issues. I'm not here to flame people or get upset because someone doesn't see the world as I do.

I suppose you think Obabble invented fracking...and we frack on federal land...guess again. How come the Pickens plan is not implemented?

If it was up to me, no one would get anything from federal land, unless they paid market rates for it. I'm a capitalist and I think it's pretty damned dumb to give away resources owned by the people and future generation for pennies on the dollar. That's corporatism and not capitalism.

yeah just keep talking to this guy and you will see what I mean

I know the type, I've been at it for over a decade. My point is ignorance can teach a person to disprove ignorance. Before going to political sites, I spent years on Q&A sites, to figure out how to use the internet and find information. If I can post urls and prove him wrong, he's just going to come back with more misinformation, because that's his type. Regardless, I'm not here to badger someone. I don't care what someone believes and I don't try to convince them differently. I think truth matters and I don't want to give them the only voice.

I'm just trying to get to 15 posts so my second post can be posted in the environmental section. I've saved it.

Thank you, but I'm very old at this game. Even so, it was probably a mistake to even mention interests in economics and environment.

I'm just looking for a site where people can discuss things, so I tried this one.

You made your first mistake when you "introduced" yourself. That is a sign of weakness. We are intellectual jihadists here...allahu akbar!!!

Good day to all!
Welcome to USMB, Dubya. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back