Hello

Well, you get a greeting from Huggy, you got the worst we have to offer, and if you can handle that, you can handle the board.

Well, you get a greeting from Huggy, you got the worst we have to offer, and if you can handle that, you can handle the board.

In truth me and the OP were doing fine. No insults ..fair beginning. If not for CG's typical "it's all about me" interjection things were going swimmingly. There are in fact many here that will mindlessly attack Jews(did she say she/he was Jewish?) I do my share of pointing out my dissapointment in Jewish behavior personaly and publicly. Being that Israel injects itself in my countries business it is only responsible to digest that intrusion and reject what found offensive.

If that premise violates Jewish or Israeli feelings..I don't care. My country is my concern..not theirs.

Hi,

My name is Shai and im from Israel
Welcome, my friend.

Shalom.

ani lo midobrit ivrit.

You are going to need a skin like a rhinoceros here.
That is one step down from needing armor and superior weaponry to survive amidst hatred. Terrorists do not fight with just words.

Thank you all. Just curious everyone here is from USA? Someone is from my area?
And i also want to apologize in front for my bad English.:(
Posters come from all over. They like the FREEDOM!! Just as the US is the defender of freedom around the world, USMB is the icon for free speech among message boards.

As long as your English continues to improve, it is fine.

I look forward to reading your posts and noticing continual improvement.

מצדה

asaratis

Last edited:

In truth me and the OP were doing fine. No insults ..fair beginning. If not for CG's typical "it's all about me" interjection things were going swimmingly. There are in fact many here that will mindlessly attack Jews(did she say she/he was Jewish?) I do my share of pointing out my dissapointment in Jewish behavior personaly and publicly. Being that Israel injects itself in my countries business it is only responsible to digest that intrusion and reject what found offensive.

If that premise violates Jewish or Israeli feelings..I don't care. My country is my concern..not theirs.

This is true. Huggy's evil twin, Smuggy, has not put in an appearance.

Again thank you all, everyone here is extremely nice and kind im so glad that i find this board - please dont be hard on some members here because even the members who have no idea what they talking about keep the argument civil, you have no idea whats going on in other boards. Example: when picture of prince "charmy" Harry with his Nazti uniform post in one of the boards pepole said that there is nothing worng with that . Same with sweeden stuff
Plus Americans can say whatever they want even the worst things and its OK its like when you "argue" or "fight" with your older sister or mother - In the end of the day you a family.

Hi...,

I am newbie.I am from United Kingdom.I am a dancing trainer and even had the business of dancing accessories.

Forum List

Back