Hello

Thank you all. Just curious everyone here is from USA? Someone is from my area?
And i also want to apologize in front for my bad English.:(

Your English is fine... you will find many Americans aren't that great at it either. :lol:

Shalom.

Welcome.

I hope you stay - and hick the ass of anyone who slams Israel. We have lots of members from various countries.

Your English is fine... you will find many Americans aren't that great at it either. :lol:

Shalom.

Welcome.

I hope you stay - and hick the ass of anyone who slams Israel. We have lots of members from various countries.

Is that some sex trick you learned in Eggland?

Hi!...I'm Sean Corey AKA HUGGY. Welcome.

That said...from an Israeli point of view..don't you think the Gaza boats could have been taken to an Israeli port and inspected before being allowed to go on to Gaza?

Let me just say that Israel has had alot of influence in the USA that many americans are just plain tired of...myself included.

That said...from an Israeli point of view..don't you think the Gaza boats could have been taken to an Israeli port and inspected before being allowed to go on to Gaza?

In opposite to what or maybe i didnt understand what you mean?

In opposite to what or maybe i didnt understand what you mean?

As opposed to boarding the boats in the open ocean and murdering alot of people.. Or is the price of life cheaper in your neck of the woods?

But thats what was sopposed to be. The Israeli Navi ask the ship to go to Ashdod port several time and they refused. When the Navi go there it was to make sure the ship will go to Ashdod port and NOT to kill pepole. But they were waiting there and start violent (you see the clip) the other ships that were sailing with them (i think that there were 5 more ships not sure about the number) saill to Ashdod port without any vilont action.
Peace activities dont stat violent like that agains soldier who came to on the ship especially afrer they been ask to saill to Ashdod and after they been told that the Navi are caming and they dont want a violent conflict.

Shalom.

Welcome.

Let me just say that Israel has had alot of influence in the USA that many americans are just plain tired of...myself included.

I'll tell you what THIS American is sick of..... she's sick of people hijacking intro threads an turning them into rants. It's a fucking intro thread, Huggy. Focus! I know it's hard - with all the years of drug abuse having damaged what little intellect you may have been born with but do try.

But thats what was sopposed to be. The Israeli Navi ask the ship to go to Ashdod port several time and they refused. When the Navi go there it was to make sure the ship will go to Ashdod port and NOT to kill pepole. But they were waiting there and start violent (you see the clip) the other ships that were sailing with them (i think that there were 5 more ships not sure about the number) saill to Ashdod port without any vilont action.
Peace activities dont stat violent like that agains soldier who came to on the ship especially afrer they been ask to saill to Ashdod and after they been told that the Navi are caming and they dont want a violent conflict.

Ignore him, Shai. This thread is supposed to be for us to say 'hi' to you... not whine at you for the supposed behavior of your country.

Also, if you want to respond to someone's post.... You will see a button that reads "quote" on the bottom right of each post - press that and your response will clearly be to that post.

Ignore him, Shai. This thread is supposed to be for us to say 'hi' to you... not whine at you for the supposed behavior of your country.

Also, if you want to respond to someone's post.... You will see a button that reads "quote" on the bottom right of each post - press that and your response will clearly be to that post.

Its OK. Im glad that i have the opportunity to explain and clear stuff pepole can agree or disagree with me but you all very nice and civil and the "argument" here is open to different opinions and points of viwe usually at this point i only get hate PM's

Last edited:

Shalom.

Welcome.

I'll tell you what THIS American is sick of..... she's sick of people hijacking intro threads an turning them into rants. It's a fucking intro thread, Huggy. Focus! I know it's hard - with all the years of drug abuse having damaged what little intellect you may have been born with but do try.

Go fuck yourself ya filthy twat. Me an whatzerface were getting introduced real nice-like until YOU butted into the conversation. You have your precious ways and others do things their way... This may come as a big shock princess but this thread isn't about you...or what you like or not. It seems to me that someone coming on from Israel would expect some banter about the hottest topic in their own country...if not just to make clear a little more depth about where they stand on a US political MB.. If ya want fluff ..peaches..go to face book. And...try to stay out of my conversations with others unless you can actually add something relevant

Shalom, enjoy the 'love fest' in USMB, I am sure you will enjoy your future visits,it is addictive. You may need however a can of "Bozo Shield" for some posts, but other than that try being medicated before entering. :D

Its OK. Im glad that i have the opportunity to explain and clear stuff pepole can agree or disagree with me but you all very nice and civil and the "argument" here is open to different opinions and points of viwe usually at this point i only get hate PM's

We have our fair share of those types also. You'll see.

Keep the Political Ranting 'BullCHIT' out of the welcome threads, it's like saying "Hi there friend", and then jamming an apple up their ass, sheeeesh. :D

Okay, I am done..........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back