Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahlink, I hate to tell you this but you're dealing with people who have handled far, far, FAR better trolls than you for longer than you want us to think you've been alive.

Cut the bullshit and entertain us already.

This person doesn't even crack the top 50.

And the best trolls are the ones that are still here *cough*dante*cough*
sorry, gotta disagree with you here
dainty isnt good at it
at least not to shogun level
rdean is going to be pissed you've left him out.

He's nowhere near quality. Somebody's importing that cheap Chinese stuff again.

Full of lead too.

Full of something, that's for sure.

All right, this thing whatever it is is putting me to sleep. It's shit for entertainment value but maybe keeping it around as an insomnia cure isn't such a bad idea. Night all.

Dahlink, I hate to tell you this but you're dealing with people who have handled far, far, FAR better trolls than you for longer than you want us to think you've been alive.

Cut the bullshit and entertain us already.

sorry, gotta disagree with you here
dainty isnt good at it
at least not to shogun level

Hey, I said Top 50. Dante is at least somewhere in there :lol:

What evidence? If she was a troll then why hasn't she ever trolled? Answer that one smart guy!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...tive-who-hates-hippies-and-welfare-cases.html

^^^classic case of trolling

Yes those responses to Emma intro were very trollish!

Your daddy called and said to be home from the recital before 11:00

31qf23uGIfL.jpg

no, her posts were trollish

That's imposable because Emma has never trolled there for her post could not be trollish. It's not that hard to figure out.
you clearly have no idea what a troll is then
your friend IS a troll and she started trolling with her first post

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER

no, her posts were trollish

That's imposable because Emma has never trolled there for her post could not be trollish. It's not that hard to figure out.

I know this is your first time off the "I love Barney" forums, but you have to realize we've seen better trolls than you come and go.

The Pope could be considered a better troll than me because I've never tried trolling before. I think Emma would be pretty pissed if I became a troll after all the hard work she does to keep the internets free from trolls!

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER

Last edited by a moderator:

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I know this is your first time off the "I love Barney" forums, but you have to realize we've seen better trolls than you come and go.

The Pope could be considered a better troll than me because I've never tried trolling before. I think Emma would be pretty pissed if I became a troll after all the hard work she does to keep the internets free from trolls!

bestfuckingpicever.gif

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
ok, you and she are both MORONS

you are a moron
and emma IS a troll

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER

You and Emma will need years of lessons just to be considered troll-trainees.

Come back in 10 years when you have become apprentices.

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back