Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well DAMN! seems as if ive missed something here. Anyone care to fill me in on the major points?

We seem to have a troll or group of trolls invading with a bunch of little giggling witnesses from the nether regions of what they want us to think is Justin Bieber land. They want us to think they are all Christian, god-fearing younguns who also drink, smoke, want to burn people alive, go by names like "Free Candy" and all sorts of other nice, moral things.

In other words, probably a candidate for either the psych ward, America's Most Wanted or To Catch a Predator. Maybe all three? :eusa_think:

The first incarnation was mildly amusing The rest just plain suck. The newest incarnation is ry-something, it pasted a manifesto and seems to be off and running. They're always about three pages behind everybody else. The jury is out on whether he's just that stupid, having posts fed to him from the hive or posting under multiple IP's and switching back and forth to keep multiple sucky trolls running.

And there's the Cliffs Notes. :D

They've been banned from other political forums. :lol:

Well DAMN! seems as if ive missed something here. Anyone care to fill me in on the major points?

We seem to have a troll or group of trolls invading with a bunch of little giggling witnesses from the nether regions of what they want us to think is Justin Bieber land. They want us to think they are all Christian, god-fearing younguns who also drink, smoke, want to burn people alive, go by names like "Free Candy" and all sorts of other nice, moral things.

In other words, probably a candidate for either the psych ward, America's Most Wanted or To Catch a Predator. Maybe all three? :eusa_think:

The first incarnation was mildly amusing The rest just plain suck. The newest incarnation is ry-something, it pasted a manifesto and seems to be off and running. They're always about three pages behind everybody else. The jury is out on whether he's just that stupid, having posts fed to him from the hive or posting under multiple IP's and switching back and forth to keep multiple sucky trolls running.

Nah, when one of them is on a tear check out how many lurkers are watching. It's a bunch of pervs and freaks from somewhere thinking they can either mess with us or troll for jailbait chicks to lure to their lair, hard to say which.

You know, like they do over at the Cellar and other puffy little teenybopper places. ;)

You're a troll, and so is your little friend.

:lol: Say hallo to my leetle friend...

lot-of-2-russ-troll-dolls_220716659226.jpg

Nah, when one of them is on a tear check out how many lurkers are watching. It's a bunch of pervs and freaks from somewhere thinking they can either mess with us or troll for jailbait chicks to lure to their lair, hard to say which.

You know, like they do over at the Cellar and other puffy little teenybopper places. ;)

Why was starring emma banned?

So this website lets extremist neonazis, anti-choice activists, Obama birthers, Muslim haters, and other hatemongers post on this site but not an independent minded woman who insists on being an individual and not an adjunct to a man?

Just what's up with this place?

^^^^ That's from another forum, dated 11-08-09.

Seems she and her little posse of losers may just get a kick out of wandering the net, getting banned from forums. Sad lives some people lead.... if that's how they get their kicks. Funny shit though. :lol:

So this website lets extremist neonazis, anti-choice activists, Obama birthers, Muslim haters, and other hatemongers post on this site but not an independent minded woman who insists on being an individual and not an adjunct to a man?

Seems she and her little posse of losers may just get a kick out of wandering the net, getting banned from forums. Sad lives some people lead.... if that's how they get their kicks. Funny shit though. :lol:

Sad if they've been doing it that long and still suck so bad black holes are jealous.

Some people just really are that stupid.

Sad if they've been doing it that long and still suck so bad black holes are jealous.

I know! That's what I thought. You'd think they could have up-skilled slightly given over a year to practice. Apparently, they are incapable of learning. Still funny though. I just wish we could attract a better quality of idiot.

I know! That's what I thought. You'd think they could have up-skilled slightly given over a year to practice. Apparently, they are incapable of learning. Still funny though. I just wish we could attract a better quality of idiot.

The dumbing down of internet trolls is a sad, sad thing. I remember when they used to be entertaining, and knew that was their function and purpose in cyber life. *sigh*

Ah, for the good old days.

The dumbing down of internet trolls is a sad, sad thing. I remember when they used to be entertaining, and knew that was their function and purpose in cyber life. *sigh*

Ah, for the good old days.

So, let's review.... We have:

Starring_Emma - banned here, and elsewhere

Free Candy - claims it doesn't know Emma, claims it doesn't lie, then demonstrates that it does lie by saying it does know Emma.

Rytis - banned from the same forum as Emma, and desperately denying that it knows Emma.

I guess we have a little invasion of the trolls here, guys. Man, they are stupid.

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

Wow, you're pretty stupid as well as a useless troll.

I doubt it's actually a kid. It's posts when it's not thinking give it away.

Whaddya think, trailer trash, suburban basement dweller or perv?

There's probably some forum of sad bastards somewhere who are eaten away with jealousy over the mighty USMB. They have a cunning plan to take over USMB... their problem, of course, is that USMBers don't play nice so they find it hard to get a foothold.

Starring Emma's been banned from more than one forum. I suspect her lil posse follows their "leader". :lol:

Emma has been banned a few time but never for a good reason.

You were the one who brought up university students when I questioned your being a student that smokes and drinks. And now you say you're not.

You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

On that note, I shall take my leave of you. You were a poor liar last time, and have not changed since.

Good night, Solace.

I never lied if I never said that I was a University student. It's as simple as that... You ma'am are going to have to get up pretty darn early if you're going to try and outwit me.

If you are here to do anything but to disrupt, antagonize, show off, or otherwise troll, prove it withing 2 minutes.

You have managed to annoy me

There's probably some forum of sad bastards somewhere who are eaten away with jealousy over the mighty USMB. They have a cunning plan to take over USMB... their problem, of course, is that USMBers don't play nice so they find it hard to get a foothold.

Starring Emma's been banned from more than one forum. I suspect her lil posse follows their "leader". :lol:

Emma has been banned a few time but never for a good reason.

Disrupting this board with annoying little posts is good enough for me

Go back and look at the posting style when you actually get a rise out of "her". She IS Emma. Multiple IP's aren't that hard. ;)

Or else the same person is feeding both of them their posts. Which is plausible. :dunno:

As for the cloud of little witnesses, who knows? And quite frankly, who cares?

But you'd think to go to all that trouble they could at least do a decent job of trolling. They quite frankly suck. I could troll a forum better in my sleep. Not that I've ever tried, of course :eusa_angel:

Emma and I don't troll.

Go back and look at the posting style when you actually get a rise out of "her". She IS Emma. Multiple IP's aren't that hard. ;)

Or else the same person is feeding both of them their posts. Which is plausible. :dunno:

As for the cloud of little witnesses, who knows? And quite frankly, who cares?

But you'd think to go to all that trouble they could at least do a decent job of trolling. They quite frankly suck. I could troll a forum better in my sleep. Not that I've ever tried, of course :eusa_angel:

Emma and I don't troll.

Sure you do. And you're a liar too. Any more claims you'd like to make? You aren't even a good troll.... and nor is your other little whiner.

This forum is full of idiots why would you want more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back