Hello to each & everyone of you nice peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odds on that are not very good seeing how I never lie!

So the part about a school aged child drinking beer and smoking is the truth?

That would make you a criminal. Unless you are lying.

I know a lot of University students who are old enough to drink and smoke. So why would you question it?

A university student who lives with strict parents, smokes and drinks, yet has a bed time on school nights?

Based on these first day on the board lies, you have the potential to be the biggest liar on the board, Solace.

I know a lot of University students who are old enough to drink and smoke. So why would you question it?

A university student who lives with strict parents, smokes and drinks, yet has a bed time on school nights?

Based on these first day on the board lies, you have the potential to be the biggest liar on the board, Solace.

I never said that I was a University student! You need to learn how to read more carefully!

I never said that I was a University student! You need to learn how to read more carefully!

You were the one who brought up university students when I questioned your being a student that smokes and drinks. And now you say you're not.

You are a liar, and a poor one at that.

On that note, I shall take my leave of you. You were a poor liar last time, and have not changed since.

Good night, Solace.

Last edited:
You were the one who brought up university students when I questioned your being a student that smokes and drinks. And now you say you're not.

On that note, I shall take my leave of you. You were a poor liar last time, and have not changed since.

Good night, Solace.

I never lied if I never said that I was a University student. It's as simple as that... You ma'am are going to have to get up pretty darn early if you're going to try and outwit me.

Good night, Solace.

I never lied if I never said that I was a University student. It's as simple as that... You ma'am are going to have to get up pretty darn early if you're going to try and outwit me.

:lol::lol::lol: You've been owned, little girl Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Ahhhh, the many faces of Solace, (R)ighteous1, and the variety of other names that kid uses when he shows up for yet another asskicking by USMBers.

It never learns.

I doubt it's actually a kid. It's posts when it's not thinking give it away.

Whaddya think, trailer trash, suburban basement dweller or perv?

There's probably some forum of sad bastards somewhere who are eaten away with jealousy over the mighty USMB. They have a cunning plan to take over USMB... their problem, of course, is that USMBers don't play nice so they find it hard to get a foothold.

Starring Emma's been banned from more than one forum. I suspect her lil posse follows their "leader". :lol:

There's probably some forum of sad bastards somewhere who are eaten away with jealousy over the mighty USMB. They have a cunning plan to take over USMB... their problem, of course, is that USMBers don't play nice so they find it hard to get a foothold.

Starring Emma's been banned from more than one forum. I suspect her lil posse follows their "leader". :lol:

Go back and look at the posting style when you actually get a rise out of "her". She IS Emma. Multiple IP's aren't that hard. ;)

Or else the same person is feeding both of them their posts. Which is plausible. :dunno:

As for the cloud of little witnesses, who knows? And quite frankly, who cares?

But you'd think to go to all that trouble they could at least do a decent job of trolling. They quite frankly suck. I could troll a forum better in my sleep. Not that I've ever tried, of course :eusa_angel:

Go back and look at the posting style when you actually get a rise out of "her". She IS Emma. Multiple IP's aren't that hard. ;)

Or else the same person is feeding both of them their posts. Which is plausible. :dunno:

But you'd think to go to all that trouble they could at least do a decent job of trolling. They quite frankly suck. I could troll a forum better in my sleep. Not that I've ever tried, of course :eusa_angel:

I think that's where the age thing comes in. He/She/They are clearly kids, hence the inability to do a decent troll. There is no challenge is kicking their ass, which is disappointing. We've had a few decent trolls around, but it seems there is a gap in the troll market for some decent quality. :lol:

Must be personally humiliating for them to be such failures.

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

Your not smart or sexy at fifteen bub.

Then who is the middle aged woman you're referring to???

I predict you're going to be the biggest liar on this board. And that's saying a lot.

God only made one perfect person and your not it. Gasp! Your first lie. :lol:

I think that's where the age thing comes in. He/She/They are clearly kids, hence the inability to do a decent troll. There is no challenge is kicking their ass, which is disappointing. We've had a few decent trolls around, but it seems there is a gap in the troll market for some decent quality. :lol:

Must be personally humiliating for them to be such failures.

Never equate sheer stupidity with actual youth. :lol:

Just because it acts like a pre-adolescent dipshit doesn't mean it is. When it's not taking its time it talks like a fat, balding 40-ish slob pickig crumbs out of his wifebeater.

It's more likely it really is that dumb.

Or worse for that thing, it thinks we are. :badgrin:

What I wouldn't give for a decent, entertaining troll. I think we've been getting a lot of last year's leftover fruitcakes. This one is at least worth poking a stick at, but only in a halfhearted sort of way.

Is it okay with your strict parents that you smoke and drink? When they ask you about it, do you tell the truth or lie?

Well DAMN! seems as if ive missed something here. Anyone care to fill me in on the major points?

I know very well what a troll is! I have watched as Emma battles and pwn's them day after day! Emma is like the Joan of Ark of the internet! No troll is safe when Emma is online! They can run but they can't hide from...

]EMMA THE TROLL SLAYER
Emma is 15 years old. Yes I viewed her profile on Cellar. She may be some kind of goddess where you come from, but you're playing with adults here. You've been treated pretty well so far, but if you don't get honest in a big hurry, that shit will change. Believe me, you don't want to play with the big kids without a helmet.

I've been honest since the day I was born. I think that's why Emma and are such good friends. We are both honest and caring Christians who spend our free time helping others. We can't help it if we're smart and sexy and middle aged women like RadiomanATL despise us for it.

You're a troll, and so is your little friend. And neither of you are very good at it. If you were 'honest and caring Christians', you would not 'hate' anyone. She certainly wouldn't be talking about killing people because she disagrees with them.

Honestly, you're a pair of failures. You're outted. I suspect you won't even have the balls to come back and admit your stupidity. Pathetic little creatures. Seriously. No one needs to humiliate you... you do it with no help from anyone.

Well DAMN! seems as if ive missed something here. Anyone care to fill me in on the major points?

New troll joined ("Starring Emma"). Started some ranting, hate filled intro. Got her ass kicked. Got banned. Little friend joined ("Free Candy"), started stupid intro, defending said 'Emma'. Got her ass kicked and ran away. End of story.

I take it you were not on bridge patrol last night, Sy? :lol:

New troll joined ("Starring Emma"). Started some ranting, hate filled intro. Got her ass kicked. Got banned. Little friend joined ("Free Candy"), started stupid intro, defending said 'Emma'. Got her ass kicked and ran away. End of story.

I take it you were not on bridge patrol last night, Sy? :lol:

Well shit, i missed said emma too!

Nope not to troll potable last night, but it would seem as if you all have things covered. Time to fly, ill catch up when i land.

:lol:

We seem to have a troll or group of trolls invading with a bunch of little giggling witnesses from the nether regions of what they want us to think is Justin Bieber land. They want us to think they are all Christian, god-fearing younguns who also drink, smoke, want to burn people alive, go by names like "Free Candy" and all sorts of other nice, moral things.

In other words, probably a candidate for either the psych ward, America's Most Wanted or To Catch a Predator. Maybe all three? :eusa_think:

The first incarnation was mildly amusing The rest just plain suck. The newest incarnation is ry-something, it pasted a manifesto and seems to be off and running. They're always about three pages behind everybody else. The jury is out on whether he's just that stupid, having posts fed to him from the hive or posting under multiple IP's and switching back and forth to keep multiple sucky trolls running.

And there's the Cliffs Notes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back