Hello to all!

Well, if you will remember, I have always said I am not a Republican. Never followed them.
Not a party person.

Bush was never a conservative either, you know that....but what I sort of wondered was what TRUE conservative you know hasn't stood by their belief. Didn't walk the talk....all that. :)

I do not believe I was discussing you when I made my introductions here on this thread but thanks for the reminder of your own political leanings.

Last I looked this was a public place. Didn't know your intro was only for certain folks..dalin'

Many Kat many have betrayed their conservative values. Why you do not know any yourself?

Maybe I just hang with the wrong crowd ;)

Ok I am off to tend to some things but thanks for the chat. Glad I could touch bases with you again. See you on the boards :eusa_angel:

Sure suga'. Or not.

:popcorn:

Oh yeah,

:welcome: Dreamy.

Last edited:
Well, if you will remember, I have always said I am not a Republican. Never followed them.
Not a party person.

Bush was never a conservative either, you know that....but what I sort of wondered was what TRUE conservative you know hasn't stood by their belief. Didn't walk the talk....all that. :)

I do not believe I was discussing you when I made my introductions here on this thread but thanks for the reminder of your own political leanings.

Last I looked this was a public place. Didn't know your intro was only for certain folks..dalin'

Many Kat many have betrayed their conservative values. Why you do not know any yourself?

Ok I am off to tend to some things but thanks for the chat. Glad I could touch bases with you again. See you on the boards :eusa_angel:
Sure suga'. Or not.

lol No I meant I was using my intro to well.... intro myself and my political views to the board not necessarily discuss what your political views may or may not be based on your early statement below. V

Quote: Originally Posted by Kat

Not a party person.
Don't know and honestly never gave it any thought. lol V

Quote: Originally Posted by Kat
Maybe I just hang with the wrong crowd

Hey Kat thanks for the early debate on my first thread. Very cool. See ya in the trenches or not.... lol

Sure suga'. Or not.

:popcorn:

Oh yeah,

:welcome: Dreamy.

:lol:Thanks PixieStix for the welcome. Never a dull moment on message boards huh?.

I'm just so glad to see old friends

womanLaughing.jpg

both of ya!

heartbeat.gif
hug.gif
heartbeat.gif

icon_welcome2.gif

Labeling people is a way of ignorning the argument.

I agree. It easier to slap a label on someone than truly get to know them and their political views. For me they are simply too confining. I do not fit under any one label completely.

I want less government and more "We the People".

hello i found a video you might enjoy.:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTjWbhAxz4]YouTube - New York Yankees Tribute [WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY!!!!][/ame]

Looks like a great forum with lots of familiar names. I love to debate and discuss. I once upon a time thought I was a conservative. I am not as sure I am today. I am quite anti-label in fact as I think a label forces me to think and reason within the confines of said label. And that is never something I have done well. I am very much politically in transition with a a libertarian lean.

Hello to all here who might know me.:beer:

Hello to all I have yet to meet.
:beer:

Dreamy

Welcome, dreamy.

I agree. It easier to slap a label on someone than truly get to know them and their political views. For me they are simply too confining. I do not fit under any one label completely.

ok----you can be part of the label detesters--big crowd there. :lol:

Looks like a great forum with lots of familiar names. I love to debate and discuss. I once upon a time thought I was a conservative. I am not as sure I am today. I am quite anti-label in fact as I think a label forces me to think and reason within the confines of said label. And that is never something I have done well. I am very much politically in transition with a a libertarian lean.

Hello to all here who might know me.:beer:

Hello to all I have yet to meet.
:beer:

Dreamy

Welcome, dreamy.

Hi GTH! Good to see you.

ok----you can be part of the label detesters--big crowd there. :lol:

:lol: You mean I am part of a new type of sheeple? Egads! I so want to be a renegade freelancer.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back