Hello to all!

:lol: :eek: Well that was certainly good for me. How about you dude? lol

Welcome dear Dreamy. I do believe this is your kind of place. Surely hope you enjoy.

BTW...you USED to think you were a conservative? Quick switch???

Welcome dear Dreamy. I do believe this is your kind of place. Surely hope you enjoy.

Hello Kat. Long time no post together. I shall enjoy thank you.

I sure did think I was. But the more I came to know many conservative people both in government and in the forums the less I liked their brand of conservatism or how they rarely walked the talk. So with that I am politically label-less. Of course foes and critics always try to label a person. I just make sure those labels roll off my back cos for the most part I simply stopped giving a damn. :razz:

By the way there was nothing quick about my political evolution.

Last edited:

I dunno about Dude, I mean this is not Rio Bravo or anything, But to me, Tommy (Dude or Oddball) always reminded me of Rover on Sesame Street. Yeah, I know, I know, I know. Seriously, Believe me, I know. However, I am starting to like it again like back when I was a kid. I have been forced into it by younger more powerful sources and I am loving it. Cookie monster is classic. Did I just really say that? ~BH

8a66d6b1c3c69c901.jpg

'Dude'

I dunno about Dude, I mean this is not Rio Bravo or anything, But to me, Tommy (Dude or Oddball) always reminded me of Rover on Sesame Street. Yeah, I know, I know, I know. Seriously, Believe me, I know. However, I am starting to like it again like back when I was a kid. I have been forced into it by younger more powerful sources and I am loving it. Cookie monster is classic. Did I just really say that? ~BH

8a66d6b1c3c69c901.jpg

'Dude'

BH,ya know I feel your pain. I was a big fan of Snuffuluppuffgus(sp) oh shoot you know who I mean! :lol: You got a long haul darling but the ride is most fun!

I sure did think I was. But the more I came to know many conservative people both in government and in the forums the less I liked their brand of conservatism or how they rarely walked the talk. So with that I am politically label-less. Of course foes and critics always try to label a person. I just make sure those labels roll off my back cos for the most part I simply stopped giving a damn. :razz:

By the way was nothing quick about my political evolution.

Ahhh I get what you are saying...except I have to stay true to myself. It is hard to stand up under the pressure to change.

BTW...what is the talk that you see conservatives not walking? Not sure I totally catch that.

Examples?

Ahhh I get what you are saying...except I have to stay true to myself. It is hard to stand up under the pressure to change.

BTW...what is the talk that you see conservatives not walking? Not sure I totally catch that.

Examples?

And that is exactly why I evolved. To be true to my beliefs. Not to the party label. I never felt pressure from anyone. Why have you? I went with my core political beliefs because I CHOSE to do so. They were not being represented by todays' conservatives.

You need and example of alleged conservatives not walking their own talk? lol

See todays Republican party and many of those serving in office and some of their sheeple voters.

Big government and excessive government intervention in my life is NOT something I support. The last administration did allow both to increase much like the current one is doing.

Good night/Good Morning all. Thanks for the great welcomes. So very pleased to join the USMessageboard fold.

Examples?

And that is exactly why I evolved. To be true to my beliefs. Not to the party label. I never felt pressure from anyone. Why have you? I went with my core political beliefs because I CHOSE to do so. They were not being represented by todays' conservatives.

See todays Republican party and many of those serving in office and some of their sheeple voters.

Big government and excessive government intervention in my life is NOT something I support. The last administration did allow both to increase much like the current one is doing.

Well, if you will remember, I have always said I am not a Republican. Never followed them.
Not a party person.

Bush was never a conservative either, you know that....but what I sort of wondered was what TRUE conservative you know hasn't stood by their belief. Didn't walk the talk....all that. :)

Examples?

I agree. It's going to be hard to know what to do this next election. The Republican party is becoming such a disappointment but if conservatives walk we may as well give the keys to everything to the dems. It's like evil and less evil. ugh

but oh I'm so glad you're here! both of you!

Examples?

Well, if you will remember, I have always said I am not a Republican. Never followed them.
Not a party person.

Bush was never a conservative either, you know that....but what I sort of wondered was what TRUE conservative you know hasn't stood by their belief. Didn't walk the talk....all that. :)

I do not believe I was discussing you when I made my introductions here on this thread but thanks for the reminder of your own political leanings.

Many Kat many have betrayed their conservative values. Why you do not know any yourself?

Ok I am off to tend to some things but thanks for the chat. Glad I could touch bases with you again. See you on the boards :eusa_angel:

Examples?

I agree. It's going to be hard to know what to do this next election. The Republican party is becoming such a disappointment but if conservatives walk we may as well give the keys to everything to the dems. It's like evil and less evil. ugh

but oh I'm so glad you're here! both of you!

I am not walking I am being true to myself. I will not accept frauds as leaders. And if that means I vote for people not in major parties so be it. I despise both parties so avoiding them is easy.

So glad to join you here also Jen!

Not a party person.

I do not believe I was discussing you when I made my introductions here on this thread but thanks for the reminder of your own political leanings.

Last I looked this was a public place. Didn't know your intro was only for certain folks..dalin'

Many Kat many have betrayed their conservative values. Why you do not know any yourself?

Maybe I just hang with the wrong crowd ;)

Ok I am off to tend to some things but thanks for the chat. Glad I could touch bases with you again. See you on the boards :eusa_angel:

Sure suga'. Or not.

Forum List

Back