Hello, this is Jonesy Rose

Jonesy Rose

Rookie
Jul 26, 2017
A couple of years ago I was posting regularly on this web site, and really enjoyed reading the posts of others...for the most part. I have a dear friend who also posts here that I need to catch up with. I stopped posting due to a major life change. I married for the second time after being alone for over 12 years. I believed that I would be able to live alone for the rest of my days until my brain began sliding side ways, and was concerned about a psychotic break unless I got back "out there" and made myself a new life. I now have the walls up and the doors and windows in my new life, so I can catch my breath and begin to bring things back that I've had boxed up. This is a new user name for me. Thanks for your interest.

You got married to keep from going crazy?

I don't even know what to say, but good luck with that.

Welcome back!

upload_2017-7-26_19-27-51.png

A couple of years ago I was posting regularly on this web site, and really enjoyed reading the posts of others...for the most part. I have a dear friend who also posts here that I need to catch up with. I stopped posting due to a major life change. I married for the second time after being alone for over 12 years. I believed that I would be able to live alone for the rest of my days until my brain began sliding side ways, and was concerned about a psychotic break unless I got back "out there" and made myself a new life. I now have the walls up and the doors and windows in my new life, so I can catch my breath and begin to bring things back that I've had boxed up. This is a new user name for me. Thanks for your interest.
WELCOME BACK.

Sg790569.png imagesVZALGVX5.jpg imagesL13FY8DU.jpg

You got married to keep from going crazy?

I don't even know what to say, but good luck with that.
Thanks. Yep, I married again. But, we love each other, are 68, no money problems, no children problems, and are reasonably healthy. We are busy, we travel and go to church regularly. Life has its problems, but is good.

WELCOME BACK.

View attachment 140706 View attachment 140707 View attachment 140708

WELCOME BACK.

Thank you - what rules? Could use an email address from you.

WELCOME BACK.

The rules for this site. I'll send you my e-mail address. It's the same as it was 2 years ago.

Good to have you back.

WELCOME BACK.

Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WELCOME BACK.

Welcome Jonesy. And Sonny --- not to be a pest or anything, but the rules for POSTING are found here:

USMB Rules and Guidelines

The other TOS stuff is for the lawyers. No wonder we can't let you out of the FZ except on weekends. :badgrin:

I usually have to go into seclusion to keep from not going mad..Howdy...

WELCOME BACK.

Welcome Jonesy. And Sonny --- not to be a pest or anything, but the rules for POSTING are found here:

USMB Rules and Guidelines

The other TOS stuff is for the lawyers. No wonder we can't let you out of the FZ except on weekends. :badgrin:
Sonny is yer new "boi"?

Forum List

Back