Hello Sheep!

Jack Black and some of the others may be too young and consequently naive but Morgan Freeman has no excuse to be that ignorant.
None of the people in the video is THAT young. They have kids and even grandkids and have decided on the kind of world they want to live in, and say so. Would you have been a supporter if they ended the video with Vera Lynn singing, "We'll Meet Again" as little mushrooms sprout all over the world....within the next year instead of gaining time to a more secure future?
You're too young, too, apparently. I'm talking in terms of awareness of the Iranian revolution of the late 1970's that resulted in nazi II.

Or awareness of the US role in propping up the regime that spawned such a revolt.

It is worth noting that it is the extremist rightwingers who are the aggressors who want to invade/bomb Iran rather than the other way around.

Jack Black and some of the others may be too young and consequently naive but Morgan Freeman has no excuse to be that ignorant.
None of the people in the video is THAT young. They have kids and even grandkids and have decided on the kind of world they want to live in, and say so. Would you have been a supporter if they ended the video with Vera Lynn singing, "We'll Meet Again" as little mushrooms sprout all over the world....within the next year instead of gaining time to a more secure future?
You're too young, too, apparently. I'm talking in terms of awareness of the Iranian revolution of the late 1970's that resulted in nazi II.
Roshawn, as Kinetta will confirm, I am far from young (in body that is). The 70s Iran may seem Nazi-like to you, but I would never think to make that connection. Not even the 284 young men murdered in their beds in Lebanon during Reagan when he 'cut and run' comes up to Nazi level. ISIS maybe, but not the State of Iran. Roshawn, we don't like Iran. Iran doesn't like us. And neither of us trusts the other. That's why the negotiation. As my generation said so long ago..Give Peace a Chance!

Or awareness of the US role in propping up the regime that spawned such a revolt.
That's the usual partisan bullshit argument. Conveniently omit the aspect of the Cold War and make an excuse for something going from bad to much worse. You must be a college graduate or student.

Roshawn, as Kinetta will confirm, I am far from young (in body that is). The 70s Iran may seem Nazi-like to you, but I would never think to make that connection. Not even the 284 young men murdered in their beds in Lebanon during Reagan when he 'cut and run' comes up to Nazi level. ISIS maybe, but not the State of Iran. Roshawn, we don't like Iran. Iran doesn't like us. And neither of us trusts the other. That's why the negotiation. As my generation said so long ago..Give Peace a Chance!
Iran is a nazi-esque regime. Has been since 1979. Even considering to put the US on an even plane of honesty with Iran is dishonest in itself.

That's the usual partisan bullshit argument. Conveniently omit the aspect of the Cold War and make an excuse for something going from bad to much worse. You must be a college graduate or student.

Partisan? Which party?

I'm not omitting the Cold War. It was the source of some of our worst fuckups for the last sixty years or so, including the fiasco with the Shah in Iran.

Partisan? Which party?

I'm not omitting the Cold War. It was the source of some of our worst fuckups for the last sixty years or so, including the fiasco with the Shah in Iran.
The anti-American party or just democrats. Excusing the Allah Manson family regime that exists now by invoking the shah or any other US puppet government excuse is partisan trash. Rationalizing the replacing of a bad shah regime with something way, way worse is bullshit.

Forum List

Back