Major U.S. Companies Go Nuts For 'Gay' Rights

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
The “Wall Street wing” of the Republican Party is working with Democrats and LGBT rights activists to pass sweeping legislation that would make it a federal crime to discriminate against homosexuals and transgenders in housing, education and the job market.

Major U.S. companies go nuts for gay rights

So basically, if I am an employer and have several candidates from which to choose, and I don't choose the gay guy, I go to federal prison for discrimination? And I will lose my business, home, savings and my children will be delivered up to a state home where they can be converted to the lifestyle. Great success. Such a great future, I couldn't even imagine.

The “Wall Street wing” of the Republican Party is working with Democrats and LGBT rights activists to pass sweeping legislation that would make it a federal crime to discriminate against homosexuals and transgenders in housing, education and the job market.

Major U.S. companies go nuts for gay rights

So basically, if I am an employer and have several candidates from which to choose, and I don't choose the gay guy, I go to federal prison for discrimination? And I will lose my business, home, savings and my children will be delivered up to a state home where they can be converted to the lifestyle. Great success. Such a great future, I couldn't even imagine.

Yeah. That's what it means. But first they will parade you though the streets naked and make you kiss a goat. If I were you, I would run around in circles, arms waving wildly in the air, and scream we are all doomed.

Forum List

Back