Hello, Republicans,Democrats,Or Undecideds?

etips

Rookie
May 7, 2010
I wanted to say hello to everyone in the forum. Feel free to contact me anytime. I wanted to say that under the certain circumstances I am undecided right now. I might be pushed either way at the moment with way things are going in Washington. I am open to all discussions and I am excited to be here in the community.

Feel free to introduce yourself to me here as well everyone.

:razz:

I'll take your word for it.
I'm just leery of noobs with links.

Meanwhile

WELCOME!!!

I'm not forcing anyone to look they are just there for enjoyment. Noob lol I've been structuring the internet for years. You would see that if you looked at my signature but you don't want to so that's ok with me. Enjoy your lovely night

Last edited:

Meanwhile

WELCOME!!!

I'm not forcing anyone to look they are just there for enjoyment. Noob lol I've been structuring the internet for years. You would see that if you looked at my signature but you don't want to so that's ok with me. Enjoy your lovely night
:welcome: You're a newbie/nube/noob here at USMB. That's all he's sayin'. We can tell that you are a wise and experienced poster that may have helped Al Gore with the beta testing of the internet, but you're still a n(.)(.)b here...ya hear?

P.S.
So is he.

Meanwhile

WELCOME!!!

:welcome: You're a newbie/nube/noob here at USMB. That's all he's sayin'. We can tell that you are a wise and experienced poster that may have helped Al Gore with the beta testing of the internet, but you're still a n(.)(.)b here...ya hear?

P.S.
So is he.

Hell, I'm still a noob by some folks' standards here. :lol:

Welcome aboard, Mr. Undecided!

P.S.
So is he.

Hell, I'm still a noob by some folks' standards here. :lol:

Welcome aboard, Mr. Undecided!
So is me.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I wanted to say hello to everyone in the forum. Feel free to contact me anytime. I wanted to say that under the certain circumstances I am undecided right now. I might be pushed either way at the moment with way things are going in Washington. I am open to all discussions and I am excited to be here in the community.

I am not undecided.

I am DECIDEDLY NOT a Democrat or Republican.

I am a recovering Democrat.

I am not undecided.

I am DECIDEDLY NOT a Democrat or Republican.

I am a recovering Democrat.

Ya, people like Editec tell this lie over and over. Pay close attention to his posts. He DEFENDS liberals at every chance and attacks conservatives at every chance.

Just so you know, I am a CONSERVATIVE. I support CONSERVATIVE points of view. I do not pretend any other position. Right now that means mostly I vote Republican. I will be voting against my incumbent Republican House Representative Walter B Jones Jr. as he is not a Conservative. I will be voting for the Democratic Sheriff here as HE is a Conservative.

I happen to believe we all are decided. Some of us just like to claim other wise.

Forget Republican and Democrat for a moment. How anyone can support the Liberal agenda is beyond me. How anyone can claim to be undecided about said Liberal agenda is amazing. I usually suspect that anyone claiming they are undecided about liberal policies and positions are trying to snow some one.

Forum List

Back