Hello. Looking For Bat Boy.

Do you know why that guy at that other forum was banned? Because if the mods here suspected me of whatever that was too, I would no doubt be gone. That is strict enough.
... That was you, you had the exact same name, and you didn't show up here until you were banned there.
ac7cc9f2a6d64e9b9a8f435455da57b9.png

I have the same name here as I do there, you should recognize me. I am Pumpkin Row on both forums.

Welcome to USMB.

Congratulations. You "outed" me. I was banned from Debrain Politics forum. I wonder how long it will take them to do the same here.
The moderation here doesn't care if you were banned somewhere else, so it's hardly "outing". You just pretended it wasn't you, even though you recognized me, so I was proving it.

They will care if they find out why I was banned at Debrain Politics. Maybe you can remember what it was that I wrote there that got me banned. It would likely get me banned here too. Though to be fair, somebody probably actually paid them to ban me. That is a strategy that probably works even better than asking for donations. So now, when (not if) I get banned here, are you going to speak up for me?
You wouldn't be banned for that here, people have said similar things. You're paranoid. Just read the rules.

I don't need to read their rules. The rules here are the same as they are anyplace else. You are free to dislike other groups. You just aren't free to tell anybody about it. Unlike in the military, regarding homosexuals, their rules are "Ask! Tell!"

They will care if they find out why I was banned at Debrain Politics. Maybe you can remember what it was that I wrote there that got me banned. It would likely get me banned here too. Though to be fair, somebody probably actually paid them to ban me. That is a strategy that probably works even better than asking for donations. So now, when (not if) I get banned here, are you going to speak up for me?

Post it and see what happens. Erase fear and uncertainty.

And when I get banned, will you speak up for me?

How would that possibly help you? I can write an obit, if it makes you feel better.

How would that possibly help you? I can write an obit, if it makes you feel better.

If you con't do anything about me getting banned, you shouldn't give me suggestions that will get me banned.

Is this like one of those weird Craigslist postings:

Seeking my bat boy for long, slow upside-down pairings in the cave (aka my garage).

Please send pics showing size of your 'wings'

Serious replies only please, and NO married bats....

If you con't do anything about me getting banned, you shouldn't give me suggestions that will get me banned.

Don't be silly, I have helped many people get banned. ;)

Read the rules, if you follow them in your post, you will still be here.

I have been around enough forums to get the idea that the more brainless and restrictive they are, the more popular they are. You may be somewhat familiar with the tabloid story of the bat boy. Well with this forum being popular and no doubt restrictive, this would be a good place to find information on the bat boy. I was thinking of joining a philosophical forum. Where I could find tens of registered members to debate. Three or four would probably respond to what I post. But discussions with so few people wouldn't get to enough people to make any difference. So here I am looking for bat boy. Have you seen him?

What are you even talking about? Do you mean when you got Perma-banned on DP?

I have been around enough forums to get the idea that the more brainless and restrictive they are, the more popular they are. You may be somewhat familiar with the tabloid story of the bat boy. Well with this forum being popular and no doubt restrictive, this would be a good place to find information on the bat boy. I was thinking of joining a philosophical forum. Where I could find tens of registered members to debate. Three or four would probably respond to what I post. But discussions with so few people wouldn't get to enough people to make any difference. So here I am looking for bat boy. Have you seen him?

What are you even talking about?

Basically, I am talking about most people's preference for lies.

Uh, okay. I don't get it but whatever.

Are you related to Ms. Punkin Row? You two look alike.

Nope. But Pumpkin Row did introduce me to this forum.

Very cool.

Very cool.

Yep. I came here from Debate Politics, so I'm basically traversing two political forums at the same time.

Not that I am saying it is untrue, seeing how you prefer lies, you should enjoy talking about bat boy.

Very cool.

Yep. I came here from Debate Politics, so I'm basically traversing two political forums at the same time.

Well if you left Debrain Politics, you can't be that screwed up.

Not that I am saying it is untrue, seeing how you prefer lies, you should enjoy talking about bat boy.

I prefer lies? Um...no I don't.

Very cool.

Well if you left Debrain Politics, you can't be that screwed up.

You still mad that you got banned after like 8 minutes?

Forum List

Back