Hello. Looking For Bat Boy.

Batboy Club rules:

Rule #1 - Batboy does not exist........

Rule #2 - Batboy Club does not exist.

We live in a pretend world where most people avoid the truth like it was the plague. So why not say bat boy exists. As for the batboy club, you could be right about that. Maybe I should start one here.

C'mon....admit it........you are really James Carville.............

Don't be silly! James Carville is far too busy being the heir of Slytherin and trying to kill Harry Potter to post on these forums.

I have been around enough forums to get the idea that the more brainless and restrictive they are, the more popular they are. You may be somewhat familiar with the tabloid story of the bat boy. Well with this forum being popular and no doubt restrictive, this would be a good place to find information on the bat boy. I was thinking of joining a philosophical forum. Where I could find tens of people to debate. Three or four would probably respond to what I post. But discussions with so few people wouldn't get to enough people to make any difference. So here I am looking for bat boy. Have you seen him?
Oh, I remember you. We didn't get to talk much, but welcome. It's highly unlikely you'll be banned here for the same thing. I have no idea who bat boy is, but hope you stay regardless.

Interesting. My first reply and I am accused of being a sock. Just who do you think I am a sock of. Also, where was he banned from and why.
No, no, not the guy, but you. I'm not saying you're a sock, I'm saying I saw you on another forum. You were banned on DebatePolitics.com either yesterday or the day before. I wasn't picking a fight, just welcoming you to a less strict forum. I try to get along with everyone.

Do you know why that guy at that other forum was banned? Because if the mods here suspected me of whatever that was too, I would no doubt be gone. That is strict enough.
... That was you, you had the exact same name, and you didn't show up here until you were banned there.
ac7cc9f2a6d64e9b9a8f435455da57b9.png

I have the same name here as I do there, you should recognize me. I am Pumpkin Row on both forums.

Welcome to USMB.

Congratulations. You "outed" me. I was banned from Debrain Politics forum. I wonder how long it will take them to do the same here.

Oh, I remember you. We didn't get to talk much, but welcome. It's highly unlikely you'll be banned here for the same thing. I have no idea who bat boy is, but hope you stay regardless.

Interesting. My first reply and I am accused of being a sock. Just who do you think I am a sock of. Also, where was he banned from and why.
No, no, not the guy, but you. I'm not saying you're a sock, I'm saying I saw you on another forum. You were banned on DebatePolitics.com either yesterday or the day before. I wasn't picking a fight, just welcoming you to a less strict forum. I try to get along with everyone.

Do you know why that guy at that other forum was banned? Because if the mods here suspected me of whatever that was too, I would no doubt be gone. That is strict enough.
... That was you, you had the exact same name, and you didn't show up here until you were banned there.

I have the same name here as I do there, you should recognize me. I am Pumpkin Row on both forums.

Welcome to USMB.

Congratulations. You "outed" me. I was banned from Debrain Politics forum. I wonder how long it will take them to do the same here.
The moderation here doesn't care if you were banned somewhere else, so it's hardly "outing". You just pretended it wasn't you, even though you recognized me, so I was proving it.

I have been around enough forums to get the idea that the more brainless and restrictive they are, the more popular they are. You may be somewhat familiar with the tabloid story of the bat boy. Well with this forum being popular and no doubt restrictive, this would be a good place to find information on the bat boy. I was thinking of joining a philosophical forum. Where I could find tens of people to debate. Three or four would probably respond to what I post. But discussions with so few people wouldn't get to enough people to make any difference. So here I am looking for bat boy. Have you seen him?

Welcome to USMB.
Sizzler may not reconize anyone other than batboy. And batboy may be one of the many voices in his delusional mind.

Welcome Sizzler! I recommend you do your searches in the rubber room.

We allow Republicans here so don't be so suspicious. BTW I saw Batboy in Albuquerque about a week ago. He was marching in the Gay Pride parade. He's in good company. A little sore, but OK.

Welcome to USMB.

The days not over yet.

Welcome to USMB.

The moderation here doesn't care if you were banned somewhere else, so it's hardly "outing". You just pretended it wasn't you, even though you recognized me, so I was proving it.

They will care if they find out why I was banned at Debrain Politics. Maybe you can remember what it was that I wrote there that got me banned. It would likely get me banned here too. Though to be fair, somebody probably actually paid them to ban me. That is a strategy that probably works even better than asking for donations. So now, when (not if) I get banned here, are you going to speak up for me?

Welcome to USMB.
Sizzler may not reconize anyone other than batboy. And batboy may be one of the many voices in his delusional mind.

Welcome Sizzler! I recommend you do your searches in the rubber room.

Every category at this forum is a "rubber room." In fact, the whole human world is a "rubber room."

I found bat boy!

Your video doesn't show. Apparently I have to have Javascript. But I don't know if having javascript is a good thing or a bad thing when it comes to computer security.

We allow Republicans here so don't be so suspicious. BTW I saw Batboy in Albuquerque about a week ago. He was marching in the Gay Pride parade. He's in good company. A little sore, but OK.

The real bat boy isn't gay.

Welcome to USMB.

They will care if they find out why I was banned at Debrain Politics. Maybe you can remember what it was that I wrote there that got me banned. It would likely get me banned here too. Though to be fair, somebody probably actually paid them to ban me. That is a strategy that probably works even better than asking for donations. So now, when (not if) I get banned here, are you going to speak up for me?
You wouldn't be banned for that here, people have said similar things. You're paranoid. Just read the rules.

Forum List

Back