Hello , I am Oppa. I am from Nigeria.

BrotherOppa

Aug 28, 2021
Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

I'll be posting new articles from my home country here too.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my MBA few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

Thanks all.
Welcome

Though I detest Grammar Queens, I'll have to do it. Since we need to know you have an MBA, shouldn't you have an "a", after MBA?

Are you a telemarketer by chance?

Hello. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
Here is a friendly question; would you say people from your country would be surprised to see how much Americans are divided and unhappy?
Thanks.

• Banned
I'm not interested, thanks tho.
Welcome BrotherOppa.

Have fun.

PS - There's a guy from Wales in the UK on here called Tommy - he's been looking for someone to give his personal details to for 50% of your 40-million wealth for quite some time. The stars have aligned.

Ok, here is a thing. I didn't really live all my life in my country. There's this thing that you have to serve here after education and all that.

I think my country has its own issues to battle with and the US’ problems wouldn't really bother them that much.

Thanks for your input.
Hello. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
Here is a friendly question; would you say people from your country would be surprised to see how much Americans are divided and unhappy?
Thanks.
thInG.

Hello and welcome to USMB. I hope you find the board to be worth your time and that you have many interesting conversations. You will find a good variety of topics in which to choose (most likely you’ve already discovered this) as well as a variety of opinions. Most posters add sources to support their positions, and this really adds to learning and sharing. It’s up to you to determine which opinions are supported by evidence and which ones are not:)

Hello and welcome to USMB. I hope you find the board to be worth your time and that you have many interesting conversations. You will find a good variety of topics in which to choose (most likely you’ve already discovered this) as well as a variety of opinions. Most posters add sources to support their positions, and this really adds to learning and sharing. It’s up to you to determine which opinions are supported by evidence and which ones are not:)
Thanks, Ms Claire.

I am most honoured.

In my language, we'd say imela...meaning thank you.

Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

Thanks all.
Igbo or Yoruba?

Hello all, good day.

Thanks all.
Welcome Oppa. Do you know if you are descended from the Nok?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back