Hello, I am a conservative.

grampamurdoc

Rookie
Feb 2, 2012
I am a conservative that wants to keep the rights that our forefathers fought for. There is a reason that this country of just over 200 years has become the country it has. It is because of the freedom the US Constitution has given us. We can't give up those freedoms that our forefathers bled and died for.

I don't like the way the country is headed, and feel we need to wake up and look at the history of the world. History shows us that the direction we are heading leads to a weak recovery to this nation.

I am a conservative that wants to keep the rights that our forefathers fought for. There is a reason that this country of just over 200 years has become the country it has. It is because of the freedom the US Constitution has given us. We can't give up those freedoms that our forefathers bled and died for.

I don't like the way the country is headed, and feel we need to wake up and look at the history of the world. History shows us that the direction we are heading leads to a weak recovery to this nation.

Uummmm, sounds like you'll fit right in. Put on your favorite straight jacket and join the fun!

I hope this means you support overturning the Patriot Act. ;)

LOL, the way I figure the Patriot Act is if I were contacting terrorists then I would have a problem with it. Since I don't and it did keep America safe at least during the Bush version of it, I don't have a problem with it.

Did you have one instance where a law abiding US citizen been subject to the Patriot Act, please share, when I see proof positive that it has been used on US citizens as an illegal tactic to gain evidence, then I may have a problem. Until then I don't have a problem with it. I don't buy the conspiracy theories that are made up. That is just hearsay.:cuckoo:

Another Ron Paul supporter logs-in for duty.

First off, nice ride on the picture. Second I like a lot of the fiscal policies of Ron Paul, I don't think he will run on a separate ticket. Unfortunately I don't think he will get the nomination, but we need his fiscal attitude in the highest office. And until we quit letting the media choose our candidate we will be getting the more moderate candidate. I really like Rand Paul also.

First off, nice ride on the picture. Second I like a lot of the fiscal policies of Ron Paul, I don't think he will run on a separate ticket. Unfortunately I don't think he will get the nomination, but we need his fiscal attitude in the highest office. And until we quit letting the media choose our candidate we will be getting the more moderate candidate. I really like Rand Paul also.

I do think Rand will run for POTUS someday.... I like him as well.

I like Ron's fiscal ideas, but his foreign policy scares the crap outta me.

I agree on his foreign policy.

I agree on his foreign policy.

To each their own..... you have the right to be wrong though :tongue:

LOL, the way I figure the Patriot Act is if I were contacting terrorists then I would have a problem with it. Since I don't and it did keep America safe at least during the Bush version of it, I don't have a problem with it.

Did you have one instance where a law abiding US citizen been subject to the Patriot Act, please share, when I see proof positive that it has been used on US citizens as an illegal tactic to gain evidence, then I may have a problem. Until then I don't have a problem with it. I don't buy the conspiracy theories that are made up. That is just hearsay.:cuckoo:

Give Catz a few minutes to reply, she has to log on to ThinkProgress to find what she thinks on the issue....

Forum List

Back