Hello from the Midwest

Just an ordinary guy worried about the direction and future of our great country.
WELCOME!

1626474038768.png

Stop calling people assholes.
You're the asshole.

You set a tone of continuous spamming and flaming that's a detriment to any possibility of decent discussion.

I don't see anywhere in what you quoted where they called anybody an asshole,.. looks like you're just trolling to me.

Stop calling people assholes.
You're the asshole.

You set a tone of continuous spamming and flaming that's a detriment to any possibility of decent discussion.

I don't see anywhere in what you quoted where they called anybody an asshole,.. looks like you're just trolling to me.
Hateful American kids like you don't make the cut for my attention. You only deserve the courtesy of being told.

DonaldH is a psychotic Pakistani living in Canada. He is obsessed with my Big Lebowski sig line because of that psychosis.

The creature needs some serious help.

Oh,.. well that's dumb on his part, but I just noticed your siggy so now I get it lol

Welcome.

What do you think the direction and future is?
I don't think it is positive right now as the current administration wants to pay people to sit at home, give couples making up to $150k child tax credit checks (singles up to $112k), and then some states are offering up to $1500 for people to return to work. I realize most of this is to help them hold seats in the Mid Term (in essence they are buying votes). We were a soft society 2 decades ago and now it is even worse. Our future as a nation is not looking good.
Soft, shmoft. Do you know how hard it is to pretend a man who calls himself a woman is really a woman? Do the Chinese ever have to remember to refer to Bob from accounting as "she" starting today or lose their jobs? The typical Chinese wouldn't last one day under that kind of pressure.

Welcome.

What do you think the direction and future is?
I don't think it is positive right now as the current administration wants to pay people to sit at home, give couples making up to $150k child tax credit checks (singles up to $112k), and then some states are offering up to $1500 for people to return to work. I realize most of this is to help them hold seats in the Mid Term (in essence they are buying votes). We were a soft society 2 decades ago and now it is even worse. Our future as a nation is not looking good.

I like you already.

Just an ordinary guy worried about the direction and future of our great country.
Hello OG and welcome to USMB! I’m a midwesterner as well and imo (surely not affected by where I happen to live) we can never have enough midwesterners in the mix! Okay, so I want to add that southerners are just as good as midwesterners, and northerners are also good people overall, and those living in all other regions are good too lol

There are only a few who qualify as being truly uninformed (either by choice or circumstance) on this board, and they’re mostly good people too, just not really aware of things lol

It’s fun finding an engaging debate and they happen daily in various categories. You’ll soon learn which posters come here to learn, share info, and enjoy humor and friendly sarcasm, and then we have a few who don’t like any of that and their motivation remains a mystery! Lol

I look forward to reading your posts!

Northeastern types come from states where the vaccine has killed more people than anywhere else.

And they don't accept the blame they deserve.....

Welcome. I am from the rules committee. Soon I'll email you the rules book. There is a 40 hr course followed by a 100 question test which you cannot go under 95%. If you do, a public humiiation will take place and you'll soon be groomed......................Check your PM box soon

And always have fun

Forum List

Back