Hello from the heart of Europe

Promises, promises. Is dishonesty one of your proud, East German traditions? I know all the dictators you worship made liberal use of it.
If dictators would have just one advantages, its they keep their promises. In contrast to Vote-dependent "democrats" they do not have to lie and to sell their souls to get to power :)
So when Obama promises he will abolish Guantanamo, it remains for another 100 years but when a German dictator promises to abolish Guantanamo, next week nothing will remember it ever existed :)

Last edited:
Taking your 100 % statement serious, I introduce the following steps applying to your expectations by tomorrow:
- I quit watching you while smoking (I still leave my flat to smoke, but will go behind the house)
- I quit writing online about politics

I hope you are aware of my need for an enduring harmonious relationship and are going to meet it within the next month.
-------------------

Ok, guys. As this is my last day here aboard, I take the occasion to say you, that I have enjoyed the time here with you. Fare well!

Due to a lack of reaction I´m simply back. I am tired of watching them stealing and destroying my entire life. Fooled the last of all times, I just put the barrel right in their fucking faces and solve the problem this way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K738y8TYq4]Matt Gonzo Roehr - Gegen eure Lügen (Steht mein Wort) - YouTube[/ame]

Hi, I am new here, as you have rightly assumed.
I am from Germany and I am proud of my country and history. Our fight for freedom and an appropriate place in the international community is not forgotten and will be continued. Great nations have to accept each other or they aren´t great.

American politics are importand to european countries as well as to the rest of the world and so it is not a good idea to ignore them.
Well I don´t like the EU, it´s a criminal organisation, which destroys europe. It has no legitimation, it is a privat organisation, which wangels government competences and disturbs the so-called democratic process in the memberstates by influencing anything without any limitation or field of competence.

I can understand your ojections to the EU.

To bind nation together economically, without also binding their governments to a UNIFIED economic PLAN is tragic mistake.

Last edited:
I am from Germany and I am proud of my country and history. Our fight for freedom and an appropriate place in the international community is not forgotten and will be continued. Great nations have to accept each other or they aren´t great.

American politics are importand to european countries as well as to the rest of the world and so it is not a good idea to ignore them.
Well I don´t like the EU, it´s a criminal organisation, which destroys europe. It has no legitimation, it is a privat organisation, which wangels government competences and disturbs the so-called democratic process in the memberstates by influencing anything without any limitation or field of competence.

I can understand your ojections to the EU.

To bind nation together economically, without also binding their governments to a UNIFIED economic PLAN is tragic mistake.
The key problem is that we now have two governments whose competences overlap completely. Once the EU Commission and its parliament strike out to gain more power, chaos will break out.

Hello,
I think you're full of shit.

Hello,
I think you're full of shit.
Almost one year late and not very friendly. Are you serious or just full of shit?

Forum List

Back